What's new

Best looking fighter - Fulcrum or Flanker.?

Best looking Fighter - Fulcrum (Mig 29) or the Flanker (MKI)

• Fulcrum

Votes: 33 37.5%
  • Flanker

Votes: 55 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like the Migs I like the F15 Shape better and J11B looks great I just find that Migs are like BIG CARGO busses no agility and absolutely garbage internal avionics

I don't like the Migs I like the F15 Shape better and J11B looks great I just find that Migs are like BIG CARGO busses no agility and absolutely garbage internal avionics

:rofl: "no agility' :lol: you don't know the Mig-29 very well, old German Migs were able to outperform both F-18s and F-16s and where did you get the idea that the Mig-29 has "garbage" avionics? Don't let poorly trained Iraqi pilots flying out of date Migs cloud your thoughts. Ironic if the Mig-29 has garbage avionics than that would make the you know what ancient.

Watch 1:08-1:19 and 1:35-1:40 or better yet watch the intire thing and tell me where you see a cargo plane.

Last edited by a moderator:
i must say IAF does some good paint job which even makes the mig-21 look sexy..............but the 29 looks best.
MiG-29x.jpg.html

MiG-29c.jpg.html

MiG-29a1.jpg.html

MiG-29f.jpg.html

MiG-29t.jpg.html

MiG-29d.jpg.html

for those who cannot differentiate between falcrum and flankers.:rofl:
cb22b45902d059281b17f1561b11b6a2.gif

see the difference.

su-27-vs-mig-29.gif

:rofl: "no agility' :lol: you don't know the Mig-29 very well, old German Migs were able to outperform both F-18s and F-16s and where did you get the idea that the Mig-29 has "garbage" avionics? Don't let poorly trained Iraqi pilots flying out of date Migs cloud your thoughts. Ironic if the Mig-29 has garbage avionics than that would make the you know what ancient.

Watch 1:08-1:19 and 1:35-1:40 or better yet watch the intire thing and tell me where you see a cargo plane.

YouTube- Mig-29 OVT

OK THAT IT the jigs up Vladamir putin we know who you are now

My favourite Is Sukhoi 30 MKI, and Here are some of my favourite paint jobs done on it...

SU&

SU-30MKI-g4sp.jpg

Sukhoi-30%201.jpg

su30mkitx2.jpg

su30mki4lg3.jpg

Cmon Fulcrum Fans....get the voting in our Favour..!!!! :D

@ Indian Army

Fourth pic...especially awesome...looks just like an Eagle..swooping down on its prey.

IMHO Su-30MKI is the sexiest looking Fighter Aircraft in the world... and not just because I am a Indian its got the sleekest lines...

Back
Top Bottom