What's new

Best Ever LCA - Tejas Pics Collection !

Wat is the small thing (fifth from left) on the air inlet..?

Is it jammer or Optical/Laser designator pod..?

Its a LITENING pod which is also onboard MKI as well. Used for guiding PGW

3D rendering looks nice , good job Sudhir.
But I think its still incomplete , and few errors .
Auxillary intakes are not shown.
Missile dimension looks out of shape, R73 should be little bit more lateral and rear fins looks clumsy .
Cant identify the second missile - if its ASTRA/R77 , should be more bulky than this.
Needs a bit more refines and model would look fine .
Plz add Indian Flag also

Missile dimension looks out of shape, R73 should be little bit more lateral and rear fins looks clumsy .
Cant identify the second missile - if its ASTRA/R77 , should be more bulky than this.
Plz add Indian Flag also

The outer missiles seems to be R73, the inner looks like Python V to me.

LCA LOOKS beatuiful but you guys just need it to go into production that it or i think it already is? but anyways keep up the good work

To me the TEJAS looks like the baby brother of a Rafale, nice clean lines, albeit from the top it looks unusual because of the double delta. Only the damn thing cant turn like the Rafale.
Also.. one weird thing.. Is having 5 or 6 or ten MFD's a good thing??. Isnt it better for the pilot to just look at one screen and get all he needs, at maximum have around 3.. but 5. His head is going to be dancing in the cockpit looking for all the info.

Good Suggestion. It can be like F35 or Like the Display in Su 35
Hope DRDO is listening You.

A HAL tejas,F-16 and Eurofighter Typhoon whose pilot is getting ready for flying the aircraft

HAL_tejas%2CF-16%2CEurofighter_Typhoon.jpg

which place is this

Plz add Indian Flag also

Last two missiles are R-73 and the second last missiles are Python. Both the missile are IIR guided WVR missile. The Pythons should be replaced by Astra BVR missile. Though not very much accurate, good effort. These pics are from a member of BR.

To me the TEJAS looks like the baby brother of a Rafale, nice clean lines, albeit from the top it looks unusual because of the double delta. Only the damn thing cant turn like the Rafale.
Also.. one weird thing.. Is having 5 or 6 or ten MFD's a good thing??. Isnt it better for the pilot to just look at one screen and get all he needs, at maximum have around 3.. but 5. His head is going to be dancing in the cockpit looking for all the info.

more like a brother of gripen. Rafale is a whole different class.

TEJAS is the lightest fighter aircraft in the world i think, isnt it?.
does it have any advantages for being the lightest.

tejasBOTTOM.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Back
Top Bottom