What's new

Best Ever LCA - Tejas Pics Collection !

img1655cj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
:cheers::cheers::smitten:

thats look nice :cheers:

To me the TEJAS looks like the baby brother of a Rafale, nice clean lines, albeit from the top it looks unusual because of the double delta. Only the damn thing cant turn like the Rafale.
Also.. one weird thing.. Is having 5 or 6 or ten MFD's a good thing??. Isnt it better for the pilot to just look at one screen and get all he needs, at maximum have around 3.. but 5. His head is going to be dancing in the cockpit looking for all the info.

Please forgive me if I am asking something that has already been posted as I haven't read through the entire thread.

First, it is surprising that HAL went with a full delta wing design. Any particular reason for this?

Second, I saw a picture of a naval pilot in the cockpit, is the Tejas going to be based on the new aircraft carrier, the Russian one that has been sold to India?

Third, is Tejas going to be exported to any other countries?

Please forgive me if I am asking something that has already been posted as I haven't read through the entire thread.

First, it is surprising that HAL went with a full delta wing design. Any particular reason for this?

Because delta wing perfom well in high altitude thin air

Second, I saw a picture of a naval pilot in the cockpit, is the Tejas going to be based on the new aircraft carrier, the Russian one that has been sold to India?

File:LCA_Naval_1.jpg

Naval LCA will used in Indian Vikrant class aircraft carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia & in INS Vikramaditya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Third, is Tejas going to be exported to any other countries?

As of 'No"

I am happy to see the bird in the sky, but at the same time we must keep up the pressure on Indian research organizations to show timely results.

LCA project exists because it saves face of India. Otherwise, it will never be used in a war. Same for MKI.

After 26/11, its clear that there won't be any wars even if Ambanis are bombed out. Indians lack the guts.

To me the TEJAS looks like the baby brother of a Rafale, nice clean lines, albeit from the top it looks unusual because of the double delta. Only the damn thing cant turn like the Rafale.
Also.. one weird thing.. Is having 5 or 6 or ten MFD's a good thing??. Isnt it better for the pilot to just look at one screen and get all he needs, at maximum have around 3.. but 5. His head is going to be dancing in the cockpit looking for all the info.

I tend to agree but we are not sure how many of the MFDs are actually actively used. A few of them could be rarely used flight parameters that are handy to have in some manoeuvres.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom