• Others - Mention Please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prop558

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After winning the Next Upcoming General Elections - who should be the best candidate for the role of CM KPK ?...

What's up with these polls lately? They're meaningless

General elections wont be of any benefit if establishment rigs it again like 2013 & 2018.

I think murad saeed and ali muhammad khan should be in federal cabinet minstery .
Cm i think asad khaser the speakerwould be good as he is proactive although doesn't look like.

Ali Muhammad Khan but he is likely to remain in Federal Government

Tehmur Jaghra, current health and finance minister of KP, though part of me wants to see a man like him in the Federal Cabinet.

Instead of having a poll on pdf, PTI must set up a full fledged planning division that will go for these sort of surveys on a mass scale on Facebook, twitter and Instagram.

People must be asked these questions with additional parameters added . Further supplementary surveys must be carried out on the basis of results from primary surveys.
Like if two or three candidates come out as strong favourites for any post, people must be asked what qualities of that person attracted the pollster to vote for him or her.

This can give a strong database to the PTI leadership to take their decisions on.....

Hope someone takes note.

And one thing
Ask people in the language they understand ....

ALI MUHAMMAD KHAN needs to be in the Federation - so there fore, despite being the best option as CM KPK, he can not be the CM KPK........ There fore, the better most choice would be MURAD SAEED - because he is Imran Khan's loyalist and won't go against Imran Khan....

Tehmur Jaghra, current health and finance minister of KP, though part of me wants to see a man like him in the Federal Cabinet.

He isn't competent... Why not Atif Khan or Ali Muhammad Khan ?

what about atif khan?

I think this time Imran Khan will Atif Khan to Federal Level...

Just like he brought Asad Qaisar and Parvez Khattak from Province to Federal...

During 2013 to 2018, Asad Qaisar was Speaker KPK and Parvez Khattak was CM... Atif Khan and Shahram Khan were the best Senior Ministers..

Back
Top Bottom