What's new

Benazir was not killed by Taliban: Imran

Who killed her?

She is ex-pm, yet to know who are behind this? How can then the aaam admi expect justice?

These kind of stupid statement will cost him the election i believe Mr khan just blew it.

Firstly there was no definitive claim from anyone in Pakistan regarding Benazir's killing. TTP denied it saying it is against their ideology to kill women. I will take their word based on their past adherence to stated policy. That is not proof enough.

But a leader of IK's stature should be able to provide proof when he makes claims about such incidents. Does he mean Zardari got Benazir killed? Or was it Musharraf? I believe both are hogwash because Zardari would not kill his own wife(people somehow take for granted their marital relations. It seems, for us, everyone is Aurangzeb) and take so much pain to become President, only to reduce his powers. For all we know, Musharraf could have kicked away the election process after Benazir's killing claiming a law and order emergency. This should have counted in Zardari's calculation.

Musharraf would not have done it because he is not an idiot. Any small leak of the information that he arranged the killing, then he will lose everything. Besides, he would not risk a breakdown in law and order under his watch if he wanted to be President for long. But there is a slight way of possibility for Musharraf here based on the reasoning by which exclude Zardari from the conspiracy.

IK must have seen or read sumthing substantial thats why he is making this claim or may be the statement cud be a twisted one by the newspaper.

She was killed by her own people & her husband led the assassination.

Not a very wise statement and that also at this critical time.. i must say

Unless he was going somewhere worthwhile with his statement, Imran Khan should refrain from indulging in needless controversy. It could reflect badly on him.

Starting with Liaqat Ali Khan all high profile assassinations in Pakistan had foreign involvement.

Starting with Liaqat Ali Khan all high profile assassinations in Pakistan had foreign involvement.

That's disappointing man. When I saw that you had posted on this thread I opened it expecting exact inside details that no one else in the world knows, at least not from the common media. You just threw in a general statement, so unlike you. :confused:

That's disappointing man. When I saw that you had posted on this thread I opened it expecting exact inside details that no one else in the world knows, at least not from the common media. You just threw in a general statement, so unlike you. :confused:

These have been very well documented in Pakistani media - particularly in the Urdu media. People are quite aware of these, starting from the instant and unnecessary killing of the man who had shot Liaqat. All Pakistanis know this was a conspiracy, and the Police officer who shot the assassin was later promoted big time. Next big one Gen Zia. AVM Abbas Mirza, who was Chairman of the PAF Inquiry Committee, had opined that there was no pilot error and no mechanical defect. He was quickly posted off to Burma as the ambassador. Stories are abound in Pakistan about officers who had insisted that Zia attend this tank trial in Bahawalpur - something unnecessary for him.

NO! ZAB was hanged for the murder of a Pakistani citizen, and was convicted by the courts.

I wish the same is implemented on all the politicians today for killing not a citizen but thousands of citizens due to the lawlessness and deteriorating security in the whole country.

Benazir was not killed by Taliban: Imran

LONDON: In a startling claim, Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan has said that former prime minister Benazir Bhutto was not killed by the Taliban.

Speaking in an interview with British newspaper The Daily Telegraph, the PTI chief said that Bhutto had been “clearly killed by people worried she was going to come into power”.

He did not say whether his claim was based on any concrete evidence that he was privy to. The Benazir Bhutto murder case is currently underway in an anti-terrorist court in Rawalpindi.

Khan’s claim contradicts the investigations done by a UN commission as well as Britain’s Scotland Yard police.

Benazir Bhutto was assassinated on December 27, 2007 in Rawalpindi while she was campaigning ahead of 2008 elections.

Investigators are currently questioning former military ruler and president General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf was was heading the country at the time of her assassination.

Musharraf has repeatedly denied his involvement and has instead blamed the slain leader for ignoring security warnings by the then regime.

Benazir was not killed by Taliban: Imran | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

This is a try to mislead investigation team which is interrogating to Musharraf nowadays ..................

Or Taliban ka bhi tau hak ada karna hai :P

This is a try to mislead investigation team which is interrogating to Musharraf nowadays ..................

Or Taliban ka bhi tau hak ada karna hai :P

yar this guy is twisted and confused and he wish to keep the divided , him pml and ji are rightist league of Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see some indians peeing in their pants considering the prospects of IK coming in power :tdown:

If there is anyone who is pro india, its none other than Imran Khan himself.

Back
Top Bottom