What's new

Benazir was not killed by Taliban: Imran

What? Is imran khan spokesperson of Taliban?

No wonder why Imran khan is also known as Taliban khan.

Reading all these comments here. I would say Lanat. IK said there is preception in Pakistan that Benazir Bhutto was not killed by Taliban.

Totally agree with you. anyone and everyone who is a traitor in any way, must be punished in the strictest possible way.

I wish the same is implemented on all the politicians today for killing not a citizen but thousands of citizens due to the lawlessness and deteriorating security in the whole country.

If there is anyone who is pro india, its none other than Imran Khan himself.
he is not pro indian, he knows how to get acceptance by audience. He is also quite articulate.
Not sure why he would talk about matter that is still under investigation.

And lot of people here believe zardari killed BB, which I cant even imagine. He has no reason to do so.

If there is anyone who is pro india, its none other than Imran Khan himself.

Look who is talking :omghaha: , who gave the pro indian statement on kashmir issue and indian army recently it was none other than the " Gedar Nawaz "

We have seen :) He already pissed in his pant while he went to India ............

ohh really :p u know what somebody pissed in his pants when he was in attock jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh really :p u know what somebody pissed in his pants when he was in attock jail.

I don't know & don't care as well that who pissed in Attock jail ... Because I don't worship to anyone ... Nobody is holy cow here ...............

I don't know & don't care as well that who pissed in Attock jail ... Because I don't worship to anyone ... Nobody is holy cow here ...............

Not even the man who is trying to save his azz from quite a few years in london ?

Back
Top Bottom