What's new

Belgium Admits It Was Screwed By The Saudis

you missed the point, I will try simplify matters even further. Don't you think if you want to be a country, you have to become responsible for it?
When have politicians been responsible for their country? But it still makes it a country now doesnt it?

If Afghanistan wants to be safe as a country it better not allow islamisation under taleban, or provide a base for osama to attack the USA. But they did and suffered the consequence.
That is like saying if Belgium and France want happiness they better not pretend to be secular while following Christian beliefs, ringing their church bells, weekends coinciding with Sunday rather than say Tuesday? but outwardly pretending to be secular and non related to Christianity!

Afghanistan was Muslim way before America went for cold war....they had their issues but imposing your insecurity on them is disgusting least to say!

If Pakistan wants to be safe as a country it better not allow islamic radicals take over their military or provide shelter for Osama et al. But they did and suffered the consequence.
If india wants to be a safe country it shouldnt have unanimously voted for a known criminal! :o:

I could give you equal examples!

Coming back to Belgium, if they want to be safe as a country they better not allow islamic radicals and provide shelter to them. But they did and suffered the consequence.
In each statement you highlighted your own phobia! You mean any other radicals are welcome just as long as they are not related to Islam?

:tsk:

And the very fact that Islam means peace linking it to radical just shows lack of basic understanding of the word let alone the religion! Its like saying the bald man with was combing his really long hair!

Come on, you admitted that 'IF' represents a hypothesis
You called it a hypothesis I quoted you and said yes if there were no if it wouldnt be a hypothesis....

That is like saying if Belgium and France want happiness they better not pretend to be secular while following Christian beliefs, ringing their church bells, weekends coinciding with Sunday rather than say Tuesday? but outwardly pretending to be secular and non related to Christianity!

Afghanistan was Muslim way before America went for cold war....they had their issues but imposing your insecurity on them is disgusting least to say!
Changing the entire status quo would be highly costly for many businesses and companies. There's no point in changing it, now it's just there.
Additionally, you seriously can't be comparing Belgium and France to the Taliban ruled Afghanistan.

Changing the entire status quo would be highly costly for many businesses and companies. There's no point in changing it, now it's just there.
That isnt unheard of...Were they true to their "change" they would have changed....

Many countries were new to the +/- 1 hr for spring and autumn...but they did it!

Many countries were new to alot of things but those devoted did it! Eg. Europe's law banning alcohol advertisements on tv...or any form of advertisement...Now that was new but the alcohol and tobacco companies were allowed to do sponsorship hence the booming of the sports industry but it was new not to see ads SUDDENLY be wiped off the tv and billboards!

So if they had a new concept of secularism...why didnt they updated everything to fit it as they advertised it?

Additionally, you seriously can't be comparing Belgium and France to the Taliban ruled Afghanistan.
Why not? France and Belgium changed and declared themselves holier than thou by banning this and that...France banning religious symbols while its church bells still ring in some small towns! Banning symbols but still giving Sunday as a holiday kind of screams hypocrisy!

That isnt unheard of...Were they true to their "change" they would have changed....

Many countries were new to the +/- 1 hr for spring and autumn...but they did it!

Many countries were new to alot of things but those devoted did it! Eg. Europe's law banning alcohol advertisements on tv...or any form of advertisement...Now that was new but the alcohol and tobacco companies were allowed to do sponsorship hence the booming of the sports industry but it was new not to see ads SUDDENLY be wiped off the tv and billboards!

So if they had a new concept of secularism...why didnt they updated everything to fit it as they advertised it?
I don't understand how that is a big enough change with changing the day week thing. The hourly change was something everybody did, so what would be the point if only 1 or 2 countries are doing it?

Why not? France and Belgium changed and declared themselves holier than thou by banning this and that...France banning religious symbols while its church bells still ring in some small towns! Banning symbols but still giving Sunday as a holiday kind of screams hypocrisy!
France banning religious symbols were done in public property, all government owned. Church bells are privately owned and are not affiliated with the government. As for Sunday, see above.

I don't understand how that is a big enough change with changing the day week thing. The hourly change was something everybody did, so what would be the point if only 1 or 2 countries are doing it?
Soo many countries are claiming secular govt but still using the Christian platform....My point being if they dont behave as they claim...they are nothing but hypocrites! And shouldnt have the right to degrade any other culture when their own is an illusion!

France banning religious symbols were done in public property, all government owned. Church bells are privately owned and are not affiliated with the government. As for Sunday, see above.
Public owned? Yet publicly you cant practise your religion! Private mosques in some countries cant even build minarets nor all over Europe give adhaan most have speakers facing inwards like in UK....giving excuses like it is noisy or disturbs god knows who -esp when they are not disturbed by church bells! While the church bells ring every Sunday and for some towns every 1-2 hrs! And lets not forget the unreasonably high levels of raids both by police and racist people ...or like in America standoffs with Texan people with their guns and claiming others are the scary foreigners :unsure:
All they need to do is state they are racist and hypocrite- but that will take away the pointing Middle East as barbaric honour!

Soo many countries are claiming secular govt but still using the Christian platform....My point being if they dont behave as they claim...they are nothing but hypocrites! And shouldnt have the right to degrade any other culture when their own is an illusion!
You're just gasping at straws here. There's no hypocrisy here, they choose not to change the status quo because there's no point in making such a drastic change if most of the world already does it.

Public owned? Yet publicly you cant practise your religion! Private mosques in some countries cant even build minarets nor all over Europe give 8 most have speakers facing inwards like in UK....giving excuses like it is noisy or disturbs god knows who -esp when they are not disturbed by church bells! While the church bells ring every Sunday and for some towns every 1-2 hrs! And lets not forget the unreasonably high levels of raids both by police and racist people ...or like in America standoffs with Texan people with their guns and claiming others are the scary foreigners :unsure:
All they need to do is state they are racist and hypocrite- but that will take away the pointing Middle East as barbaric honour!
You are allowed to practice your religion just not in public (government owned) areas. Church bells are an old place of their tradition. And it is not the government who does not allow but, the citizens of the area where it is built through petitioning and what not. This is more about citizen participation in their cities. And any racist raid is always protected by police teams assigned to protect the area.

I'll make it easy for you. Call the Dept of Homeland Security at 201.356.1800. BTW when you do, my own system will find you include any dna test you may have been subjected to in most of the western hemisphere. I dare you.
Then do what
I'll make it easy for you. Call the Dept of Homeland Security at 201.356.1800. BTW when you do, my own system will find you include any dna test you may have been subjected to in most of the western hemisphere. I dare you.
You are one of those IT rend boys, makes sense :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom