What's new

Belarus’ lower house ratifies military cooperation agreement with Banglades

Check this article about potential defense tech that they have. BD can only gain from this.

Belarus May Be Providing Syria With Deadly Military Technology - Atlantic Mobile

Many of the independent Republics of former Soviet Union own high military technology. It is good to see Belarus is taking steps to sell weapon and technology to BD.

I only hope, the next elected govt does not disassociate itself from outside world including Russia and Belarus, and make us dependent upon Indian mercy.

Belarus is the country you would want to be friends with. It is speculated they sold some S-300 SAM units to Iran. We can also get some much needed help for starting a missile programme. Belarus is a confirmed operator of 9K720 Iskander/SS-26 Stone and one thing is for sure, if you are willing to pay them right, you are getting whatever you want from them. :enjoy:
Bangladesh and Belarus friends from today to the end of days. :cheers:
bangladesh-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif
belarus-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

i think we should search for another rmg market in belarus. this is the biggest plus point of this deal .but i still don't believe we can get any army hardware or tech from there.nothing matched with our or their requirement.it sounds like a nepal and paraguya military tie

Belarus does have a decent heavy industry base and we can definitely ask for metallurgy technology from them. A cheap source of ToT IMO , IF we can play our cards right.

i think we should search for another rmg market in belarus. this is the biggest plus point of this deal .but i still don't believe we can get any army hardware or tech from there.nothing matched with our or their requirement.it sounds like a nepal and paraguya military tie

huh? what are you exactly implying?

Hey,it's a start:cheers:

my point is what kind of army hardware they produce?bd's need is much more higher now.simply they can't fullfill the requirement.but i appriciate our new friend belarus :cheers:
huh? what are you exactly implying?

lol bro, china atleast produce f7.unfortunately belarus produce nothing.all their equipments are russian.it was a former succesor ussr state .if it was ukrain we realy be benifited.ukrain has its own industry.all we can do is some training exersize,antiterrorism,share information.but now i think they need to train their conscript by our army. our army training is british standhurst standard. its relay great . and we have a vass UN peacekeeping experience
bro, it can't be worse than Chinese mig 21, can it? :rolleyes:

lol bro, china atleast produce f7.unfortunately belarus produce nothing.all their equipments are russian.it was a former succesor ussr state .if it was ukrain we realy be benifited.ukrain has its own industry.all we can do is some training exersize,antiterrorism,share information.but now i think they need to train their conscript by our army. our army training is british standhurst standard. its relay great . and we have a vass UN peacekeeping experience

Shouldn't necessarily go for planes. and don't underestimate Russian tech

lol dont mixup. we tie with belarus not the russia. if we tied with the russian i must jump jump 6 feet high with joy :D. Read my post again .they uses russian equipment as we do.and same as we both dont produce any heavy equipment likr the MBT ,SAM or avionics
Shouldn't necessarily go for planes. and don't underestimate Russian tech

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom