What's new

Belarus’ lower house ratifies military cooperation agreement with Banglades

i know that and everyone was unhappy with that purchase.but it was realy a planned procuremen not just only a gap fillup.our goverment is currently focusing on navy.now navy is well funded.the -9navy has planned spend over 2billion $.after navy the fund will be for the airforce.we are getting su30 for sure . and i have a confirm news we are getting new sam pretty soon.hq - 9:D
F-7's are no longer in production.

Those BGI's were the last to roll off the production lines.

Well the answer is no.belarus was a former soviet state. so they know the russian technology. even they want us share but the russia will not allow do so.still russia is their big brother.
Article says:coffee:, they have good missile guidance tech:cool:. Do they will share with us:what:.

I've dug up a few stuff that may indicate what we're getting from Belarus over the next few years..... Belarus is most possibly helping us to build our air defence.... and contrary to what some others are thinking here, it will be state of the art.... watch out for some new Russian and Belarus radars and SAMs over the next few years.... I will not post any more, as some things are better to remain under the cloak.... lets keep our competition guessing.... :devil:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom