What's new

Being Pakistani and atheist a dangerous combo, but some ready to brave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should answer my questions on post 68 first..

If this is your question

What reason do they have to be loyal to a country that's Muslim given they themselves are not? What stops them from starting movements to, God Forbid, merge Pakistan with India or something along those lines?
What incites them to do that in the first place? If you are providing them equal treatment to the rest of the country. I don't see any reason why would they do that?

As I said, given they're not Muslim, what attachment do they, or should they have with a country that was built for people they themselves are not?
Neither do they have any attachment towards India in that sense. There has to be a reason to distrust their loyalty towards Pakistan and so far I haven't seen any.

If you give love to even a dog at times it will fight with its own kind to protect you ..the magical word is love not compulsion for someone to love something

What incites them to do that in the first place? If you are providing them equal treatment to the rest of the country. I don't see any reason why would they do that?

Neither do they have any attachment towards India in that sense. There has to be a reason to distrust their loyalty toward the country and so far I haven't seen any.

To be loyal to a country you need to at least somehow, in someway, identify yourself with it. England for example has the state religion Christianity, but it's also 'England', the land of the English. Hence why the Englishmen have no trouble identifying themselves with it. Pakistan on the other hand is not the name of some ethnic group, linguistic group, historical group or whatever, it's just a country made by Muslims for Muslims.

If you believe these people won't become anti-state elements in the future, then fair enough.

As for India, it's a secular state, so Atheists and whatever else can still have a reason to love the country and be loyal to it.

Pakistan was built on Islam, so if the number of these guys rises to 30-40% or even 50%, IMHO, there's no reason why they should bare an entity which was not created for them.

Pakistan was built on Islam, so if the number of these guys rises to 30-40% or even 50%, IMHO, there's no reason why they should bare an entity which was not created for them.

Then they would move to make Pakistan a secular state and have no state religion. Why will someone dilute their power and identity by wanting to merge with another nation? Doesn't make sense.

To be loyal to a country you need to at least somehow, in someway, identify yourself with it. England for example has the state religion Christianity, but it's also 'England', the land of the English.

So will you support a decision by England to kick out all people of South Asian origin by questioning their patriotism (even the ones born there) because of their ethnicity and religion?

So will you support a decision by England to kick out all people of South Asian origin by questioning their patriotism (even the ones born there) because of their ethnicity and religion?

Only South Asian fools would claim to be British...I for one never claim nor would want to. I know I don't really belong here, am simply the son of migrant workers, and once my country gets back on it's feet, I will return.
So I don't need to be patriotic, am 'loyal' in the sense that I do no wish any harm to the UK etc.

But this scenario is totally different.

Then they would move to make Pakistan a secular state and have no state religion. Why will someone dilute their power and identity by wanting to merge with another nation? Doesn't make sense

It should. Pakistan was built on Islam for Muslims...if they population of Atheists and such rises to be equal or more than half, why wouldn't they want to break free from this identity which was imposed on them by their Muslim 'brethren'?

Jab paati hain pir ronay lag ja te .

Hay bagawan. Hy Allah

Mods I'm appalled that you have not closed this thread.

Only South Asian fools would claim to be British...I for one never claim nor would want to. I know I don't really belong here, am simply the son of migrant workers, and once my country gets back on it's feet, I will return.
So I don't need to be patriotic, am 'loyal' in the sense that I do no wish any harm to the UK etc.

It should. Pakistan was built on Islam for Muslims...if they population of Atheists and such rises to be equal or more than half, why wouldn't they want to break free from this identity which was imposed on them by their Muslim 'brethren'?

wow.. that's pretty shameless. If you are so patriotic to Pakistan, why not come back and help it stand up instead of waiting for some one to do the job? your hypocrisy is so extreme it looks comical.I wish you and your family a future under Taliban. enjoy

Yea okay, if you really loved Pakistan you would go back to help stabilize it and stop being hypocritical by rejecting western ideals and living there.

Okay, your answer honestly surprises me...and for one, I didn't even know you were born in the UK. Anyway I won't judge and derail the thread.

Break free and do what? They will move to make Pakistan a secular nation and give equal rights to all citizens. How will that affect anyone negatively?

And why on earth will they want to merge with India? Can't two secular nations with similar cultures exist next to each other with absolute sovereignty? US and Canada?

All intelligent men, whose critical thinking has not been poisoned in the early days of childhood, will one day or other reject all kinds of organized religion.

Even mainstream Hinduism, even the great Adi Shankara, proudly states in his Nirvana-ashtakam,

"neither Dharma, nor Wealth (bad translation..), nor Desire, nor Moksha itself (is absolute)"

infact he rejects all other forms of religion, as non-absolute, and superficial

"neither Mantra, nor Pilgrimage, nor the Veda, or the Yajna sacrifice"

Hinduism at its very core, says that you are not Hindu. Only a mind can be hindu, muslim. Because it is a belief system. belief systems can belong only to the mind. they have nothing to do with You.

A long but worth watching debate ... Dr.Dino frustrated the opponent evolutionist especially when he posed question on Entropy-Change which is always positive for a closed system & also busted argument that external input was in form of sun-light etc. Evolution is against the law of Entropy Change ... Period.

Fat a$$ also kept calling variation among species (= genetic shuffling = No absolute addition or reduction of gene-pool of that "kind") as micro-evolution.

Chimpanzees have an extra set of chromosomes than humans,,,!!! SO instead of evolving chimpanzees must have DE-evolved to become humans...!!

Creation / Evolution Debate 11 - Dr. Hovind vs Dr. Hartman U of Arkansas Anthropology prof - YouTube
=
Terrorist-Bug,,, Carries explosive on it & explodes the enemy :)
Must have evolved into NATO soldiers ... :)

Evolution is a Joke - YouTube
=
The Evolution Myth - YouTube
=
Evolutionists claim that they use science while ppl of faith don't...well, for their kind & poor information, ppl of faith r much more educated & experienced than evolutionists themselves & still our knowledge of science does NOT tell us that all this came into being on it's own. Faithful r more educated paleontologists & geneticists & biologists & doctors, but we don't see any way "spontaneous" evolution could b possible.

A long but worth watching debate ... Dr.Dino frustrated the opponent evolutionist especially when he posed question on Entropy-Change which is always positive for a closed system & also busted argument that external input was in form of sun-light etc. Evolution is against the law of Entropy Change ... Period.

Fat a$$ also kept calling variation among species (= genetic shuffling = No absolute addition or reduction of genes) as micro-evolution.

Chimpanzees have an extra set of chromosomes than humans,,,!!! SO instead of evolving chimpanzees must have DE-evolved to become humans...!!

Creation / Evolution Debate 11 - Dr. Hovind vs Dr. Hartman U of Arkansas Anthropology prof - YouTube
=
Terrorist-Bug,,, Carries explosive on it & explodes the enemy :)
Must have evolved into NATO soldiers ... :)

Evolution is a Joke - YouTube
=
The Evolution Myth - YouTube
=
Evolutionists claim that they use science while ppl of faith don't...well, for their kind & poor information, ppl of faith r much more educated & experienced than evolutionists themselves & still our knowledge of science does NOT tell us that all this came into being on it's own. Faithful r more educated paleontologists & geneticists & biologists & doctors, but we don't see any way "spontaneous" evolution could b possible.

Lol so the first woman was molded from the rib of a man. They were in a garden and a talking snake convinced her to eat an apple. So God got mad and shunned them. Their children later grew and through generations of incest the earth was populated.

Evolution: 1
Creationism: 0

I really dont care if you are an Athiest, Agnostic, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transvestite OR any other kind of Fruitcake. Just stay away from me and dont approach me to be part of your SICKO culture. What you believe and do with your body is your business.

See this is the problem with all people not mentioned in your list above. For you anyone different from yourself is a sickko and thats the root cause of all problems.

Atheists are the most annoying people on Earth. They are real life trolls.
so are people who marry their cousins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom