What's new

Being a woman in Pakistan

these are only few women but pakistan may poor women zada hai
poor women

Girl Karo-Karied in Larkana
In the latest heinous act of killing women in the name of ‘honour’, Hussain Bux Rind killed his 21-year-old daughter, Bilqees, with the help of his sons, Mohammad Ali and Mohammad Niaz, here Sunday, the Dawn News reported Monday.
Larkana Sindh Pakistan

Girl Karo-Karied in Larkana | Pakistan Criminal Records

bohat hain guyz - there are unlimited number of females enjoying success in different fields. Stop counting them, its like taking a glass of water from the whole sea.

We already know the answer, ask him next question

I never been to Pakistan, fairly close but never to Pakistan, allways wanted to go,, but just never made it. I am a strong supporter of human rights, I dont think a country can be sucessful with out equality for women. I read what you alll write but I also read what others write about womens rights in Pakistan. Such as
Asian Human Rights Commission - Statement

PAKISTAN: Women’s International Day – Pakistan is the worst for gender based disparities in Asian countries
March 6, 2010

A Statement by the Asian Human Rights Commission

PAKISTAN: Women’s International Day – Pakistan is the worst for gender based disparities in Asian countries

Despite the Pakistani government’s few efforts to improve the women’s situation, physical and sexual violence, honour killings, forced marriages and structural inequalities within the society still make Pakistan one of the worst countries in the world in terms of gender gap according to the World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Report 2009. Pakistan is at the lowest bottom of the ranking among Asian countries and at 132 out of 134 countries. Economic empowerment also stood at 132, health at 128 and political empowerment at 55. The situation is getting worse, as its ranking was 127 in 2008 also Asia’s worst ranking in terms of gender based gap.

‘Global Gender Gap Report,’ is a framework for understanding the magnitude and depth of gender-based disparities in different fields of the life. Please see the link of the report at page 10 and 11 on following link; http://www.weforum.org/pdf/gendergap/report2009.pdf

Now I dont know of any reason this group would have a problem with Pakistan, but Pakistans ranking is 132 our of 134 it really does not much worse then that.

http://www.ahrchk.net/statements/mainfile.php/2010statements/2456/

Last edited:
OMG, talk about necro posting. This thread again *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom