What's new

Being a woman in Pakistan

Hmmm that would be great. I was not able to find any of names. will be good to know about the lady CEO's across the border. I dont even know a single women CEO from Pakistan... :undecided:

Saman Hasnain, CEO of S&S Films International

Nigar Nazar, CEO, Gogi Studios

Ms. Tara Uzra Dawood, CEO of DCM

Mrs. M Hayee - CEO UniLever Pakistan

MS. SHAFQAT SULTANA - President, First Woman Bank Limited

Farah Agha, 29, the CEO of her family-owned Abbas Spinning and Weaving Mills in Karachi, Pakistan

@Superhero....

So is there anything else left....Perhaps a female president.....

Nothing like that. I did not give it thought till now. :P Now i ll use it when time and need comes.... :lol:

Nothing like that there are many of them. Even a small one i know is a fren of mine running a fashion designing business and another one into home furnishing stuff. Of the course the count will be high in India we have higher number of people. What matters is the percentage but hell no we are not doing any dick measuring competition.:no:

Bwahahahahahahahahahah guess what in Pakistan you just turn a stone and there you will find a woman fashion designer and home furnishing businesswoman bwahahaha

come on man you made me laugh if thats the yardstick to have a pissing contest

@Superhero....

So is there anything else left....Perhaps a female president.....

yaa yaa i got a point we had a women president you did not :P

i got a point i got a point... :D

Anyways Thanks mate i really did not knew about them.

Bwahahahahahahahahahah guess what in Pakistan you just turn a stone and there you will find a woman fashion designer and home furnishing businesswoman bwahahaha

come on man you made me laugh if thats the yardstick to have a pissing contest

Nah i wasnt saying that stuff for the sake of comparison. I was just saying that I know 2 of the lady owners of the companies.

yaa yaa i got a point we had a women president you did not :P

i got a point i got a point... :D

Anyways Thanks mate i really did not knew about them.

:partay::partay::partay: and thats a puppet post hehehehe

now dont tell me i have to send mercy plea to her if ever was on hanging row in India

Buisness women..??
I wonder why u do not tell that to the Taliban. They prohibited women from working outside the home.

Also I would like to ask u how a woman can work outside the home when she can’t be in a room alone with a man and can’t travel alone without a male kin (mahram).
Muhammad discouraged women from going out of their home and in fact he said that it is better for them to pray in the privacy of their home (read prisons) than pray in the mosque.
In some Islamic countries women are not even allowed to drive a car. How they are supposed to go to work if they can’t even get there unless someone drives them to and from work?
Why should I tell anything to the Taliban when I can shoot them? What are you talking about? Do you know where you're posting and who all you're addressing? Synch up, don't ramble.

:partay::partay::partay: and thats a puppet post hehehehe

now dont tell me i have to send mercy plea to her if ever was on hanging row in India

yaaaaaaaa and she is the supreme commander of armed forces. you capture her you capture the armed forces.:devil:

Buisness women..??
I wonder why u do not tell that to the Taliban. They prohibited women from working outside the home.

no problem, they arent in charge of this country

women are free to be entrepreneurial here, this is a capitalist country and society since its inception

Saman Hasnain, CEO of S&S Films International

Nigar Nazar, CEO, Gogi Studios

Ms. Tara Uzra Dawood, CEO of DCM

Mrs. M Hayee - CEO UniLever Pakistan

MS. SHAFQAT SULTANA - President, First Woman Bank Limited

Farah Agha, 29, the CEO of her family-owned Abbas Spinning and Weaving Mills in Karachi, Pakistan

Noorjehan Bilgrami -- Founder of KOEL; painter; textile designer; entrepreneur; and educator

Mansoora Hassan -- internationally known private artist, has art selections in international arena and has participated in many international exhibitions (Mansoora Hassan artwork)

http://www.mansoorahassan.com/CV.html

many many to list, media (including our own) just prefers to paint Pakistan in bad light all the time

Last edited:
Let me add more
Major General Shahida Malik - Former Head of Army Medical Corps, Pakistan Army.
Flight Lieutenant Ambreen Gul - Fighter Pilot Pakistan Air Force
Flight Lieutenant Nadia Gul - Transport Pilot Pakistan Air Force
etc

paf.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
with regards to the down-trodden and economically not-so-well-off women --- I would personally be in favour of micro-financing/credit scheme similar to what was done in Bangladesh. It saw a lot of success for rural people.

Also, for those that are uneducated and its too late to school them, I think vocational training would boost productivity and largeley benefit them and their communities (and country of course)

there are a lot of programs being done, but a lot of it goes unreported unfortunately. This is a key area where the ''do more'' mantra should be given attention

bohat hain guyz - there are unlimited number of females enjoying success in different fields. Stop counting them, its like taking a glass of water from the whole sea.

We already know the answer, ask him next question

@ Ghost

I haven't read anything from your post yet, first tell me what is this "that if a women becomes captive in a war, her Muslim master is allowed to rape her 33:50;"

Where is written in 33:50?
Forget it dude.......

They just want to show their real color by writing something which is not true....

I don't know how'll they feel if i twist some of the words from Baghwan geeta,...

I just recite Quran specially for this purpose ....There is nothing like this written...Its just twisting teh word to their worse shape to serve their purpose.....

Back
Top Bottom