72.jpg
70.jpg
71.jpg

Kyrgyzstan
65.jpg
66.jpg

That's what you guys always feel!!!
You are as Indians as much we are!!

We were born in Azad Pakistan and are Pakistanis only. We are there to represent our region and people who participated in WW-II. We are not representing Asam, Rajistan or Karela - but India is representing them by being absent. How good is that.

This parade promises to be an amazing event. Looking forward to a parade filled with armies of different countries attended by various nations. Expecting an amazing show.

Last time i checked their is no "PAKISTAN" during the world war 2...so why are they invited??
Or they still feel they are part of India??

There was no Indian Republic either mutt. There was British India, I will say it again, British India from which evolved both Pakistan and Indian Republic in 1947. Having the same shared names does not in way give you exclusive claim on the British colony before 1947 anymore than making me Mohammed Ali the boxer if my name was Mohammed Ali.

British India >
125px-British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png

India >
images

Last edited:
Indian soldiers are not participating in these celebrations... does that mean India doesn't exist today?

Hate to respond to these Indian trolls but sometimes you got to beat a stupid so he may learn in the language he understands.

Ignore this retard. He has a habit of embarassing himself. A couple of months ago he was trying to act like a smartass with me on this thread regarding the so called "SAARC" Motor Vehicle Agreement which half the SAARC members did not even join (SAARC Countries Bypass Pakistan to Sign Sub-Regional Motor Vehicle Agreement ). Apparently according to Indians on that thread the agreement was a victory for India as Pakistan had been "bypassed". When I pointed out that not only Pakistan but Sri Lanka, Afghanistan (and Maldives too which I forgot at that time) did not join this treaty either., surely the title should be have been "certain SAARC members sign a vehicle agreement".

This was the retards response to this comment of mine
(SAARC Countries Bypass Pakistan to Sign Sub-Regional Motor Vehicle Agreement | Page 12

When I in return pointed out that there exist dozens of island and isolated nations throughout the world who have joined road and transport treaties he disappeared lol (SAARC Countries Bypass Pakistan to Sign Sub-Regional Motor Vehicle Agreement | Page 17 )

There was no Indian Republic either mutt. There was British India, I will say it again, British India from which evolved both Pakistan and Indian Republic in 1947. Having the same shared names does not in way give you exclusive claim on the British colony before 1947 anymore than making me Mohammed Ali the boxer if my name was Mohammed Ali.

British India >
125px-British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png

India >
images
Firstly mind your language!!!
Secondly that's a stupid analogy!!
What are you 10?
And Lol you are a think tank!
No wonder quality of pdf gone down these days!!

Last edited:
Last time i checked their is no "PAKISTAN" during the world war 2...so why are they invited??
Or they still feel they are part of India??
Last time I checked there was no india during the world war 2 either!

india was born 15 AUG 1947... PAKISTAN is older than the modern indian state.., and the region which sent a much number of troops to fight than modern day india!

Do don't get your panties in a twist!

They come to celebrate with China. Fighting in WW2 is not a requirement.
Why didnt India send a ceremonial contingent? Do you forget the Victory in Imphal? The Japanese brutalised your soldiers, tortured them and literally killed them for fun. Now India squander this opportunity to celebrate the costly victory for fear of offending Japan, the very country that was planning to use biological weapons to thin out the Indian population.

Over 500,000 Soldiers (regiments which became part of Pak military) from Pak fought in WWII alone ..

image.jpg
Pak troops representing Pak WWII soldiers on Champs Avenue,France!

Back
Top Bottom