What's new

Beijing should back Okinawa independence, says Global Times

But they still say they are scottish and not english......
Look the word chinese is only for the Han,Hui and other groups of the language family.
I dont want to make this topic to uyhgurs but they dont identify themselves with chinese but with uyghurs who are in the chinese condorderation.

Scottish and English are British.
Uighurs and Han are Chinese.

But they still say they are scottish and not english......
Look the word chinese is only for the Han,Hui and other groups of the language family.
I dont want to make this topic to uyhgurs but they dont identify themselves with chinese but with uyghurs who are in the chinese condorderation.

Uyghurs belong in Central Asia with their brethren. If they can't handle living in China, a country experiencing the fastest growth rates for the longest time, in all of Human history, maybe they should be deported. Just an opinion for my Han brothers.

Uyghurs belong in Central Asia with their brethren. If they can't handle living in China, a country experiencing the fastest growth rates for the longest time, in all of Human history, maybe they should be deported. Just an opinion for my Han brothers.
Koreans also come from central asia so....
Back to the roots uyguhrs will go back to central asia if you come with them.

Koreans also come from central asia so....
Back to the roots uyguhrs will go back to central asia if you come with them.

Nope, Koreans already founded a native and independent country, and if Koreans are going back to Central Asia, American Indians might as well go back to Siberia. You are taking things out of proportion.

Actually most Uyhgurs (extremists excluded) Chinese in China are taking the advantage of their "privilege as ethnic minorities" policy and busy making money in China. One can travel freely between mainland China and the Uyhgurs regions if they want to find out for themselves.

Uyghurs are exactly where they originally were from. There is nowhere to go back to. The first people in Xinjiang were the Yuezhi (Tocharians), an Indo European people who died out. They were replaced by the Xiongnu (nomad). Since the Han Dynasty defeated the Xiongnu in the Han-Xiongnu War, the general area of Xinjiang has changed hands many times between various nomad (Rouran, Gokturk) and Chinese dynasties (Tang, Qing). Even in modern history Xinjiang changed hands several times (Chinese warlords, Soviet invasion, ROC), in the end the last one to take over was the PRC (obviously).

Back
Top Bottom