What's new

Beijing should back Okinawa independence, says Global Times

lol Timucin was a chinese thats really funny.
China and chinese have a great and proud history why do you have the need to steal mongolian and turkic history?
Oh and this main ethnic of china i dont think it had the uyguhrs and dont come with the colour for muslims this was for the Hui not the uyghurs.

China steals nobody's history.
As I have mentioned before, more than half of Mongolians in the world are part of the Chinese ethnic group. These Mongolian are the direct posterity of Genghis Khan, the Golden Family, which means that Inner Mongolian (Chinese) own the history.
I know some of you are putting Obama on the table, but don't forget Obama's ancestors are not American. Yet the origin of Mongolian people is Hulunbeier, which is a China's territory. Unlike Russian Chinese and Korean Chinese, Inner Mongolian (Chinese) are indigenous peoples of China.

I am not the one who labeling around and keep pushing people to take side. You are the bad guy here. @Viet What say you? You both own me a pho and some spring rolls now. (damn it my hands are freaking hurt) :coffee:
Well, I am not historian nor has deep knowlegde of China´s history to contribute further the discussion. I let you both alone.
As for the thread: some Chinese politicians just want to anger the Japanese by backing Okinawa independence - a Tit for tat action for Japan´s receiving the Dalai Lama.

Last edited by a moderator:
China steals nobody's history.
As I have mentioned before, more than half of Mongolians in the world are part of the Chinese ethnic group. These Mongolian are the direct posterity of Genghis Khan, the Golden Family, which means that Inner Mongolian (Chinese) own the history.
I know some of you are putting Obama on the table, but don't forget Obama's ancestors are not American. Yet the origin of Mongolian people is Hulunbeier, which is a China's territory. Unlike Russian Chinese and Korean Chinese, Inner Mongolian (Chinese) are indigenous peoples of China.
Under chinese i understand han and hui chinese the others are part of another ethnnic you cannot say that uyghur are chinese they are turkic and inner mongolians are mongols.

Under chinese i understand han and hui chinese the others are part of another ethnnic you cannot say that uyghur are chinese they are turkic and inner mongolians are mongols.

What is Chinese and what is not Chinese? What are the qualifications to be a Chinese?

What is Chinese and what is not Chinese? What are the qualifications to be a Chinese?
Is someone who speaks a semitic language an indian eventhough he speaks a language who is not remotely related to yours?

Is someone who speaks a semitic language an indian eventhough he speaks a language who is not remotely related to yours?

Like India, China is a multilingual and multi-ethnic country.

There are 56 ethnic groups, officially recognized as Chinese citizens, in China and they even include Russians and Tartars apart from Han which itself has many sub groups. However there are some ethnic groups in China which are not officially recognized. Uyghurs are officially recognized Chinese ethnicity.

Like India, China is a multilingual and multi-ethnic country.

There are 56 ethnic groups, officially recognized as Chinese citizens, in China and they even include Russians and Tartars apart from Han which itself has many sub groups. However there are some ethnic groups in China which are not officially recognized. Uyghurs are officially recognized Chinese ethnicity.
That doesnt mean you can call their ancestors chinese.
Turkey cannot call the byzantin empire turkish because greeks are an official minority just like jewish empire and king solomon are not tukish eventhough jews are a official minority.

On topic

China not disputing Japan sovereignty over Okinawa

(Reuters) - China does not dispute Japanese sovereignty over Okinawa and recent comments in Chinese newspapers merely reflects the views of some academics, a senior Chinese military leader said on Sunday.

"China's position has not changed... Scholars can put forth any idea they want and they do not represent the views of the Chinese government," the deputy chief of general staff of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, Lieutenant General Qi Jianguo, told delegates at a security conference in Singapore.

China's state-owned People's Daily last month published an article by two academics that said Okinawa was part of an island chain that used to be a vassal of imperial Chinese dynasties before it was annexed by Japan in the 19th century, implicitly asserting Chinese claims over the island.

Okinawa, host to the bulk of up to 50,000 U.S. military personnel in Japan, is the largest island in the Ryukyu chain, which extends south towards Taiwan.

China is already involved in a tense dispute with Japan over the latter's move last year to nationalise the nearby Senkaku islets, which the Chinese call Diaoyu, which sits astride key shipping lanes and undersea energy resources.

That row has escalated in recent months to the point where both sides have scrambled fighter jets while patrol ships shadow each other in nearby seas, raising worry that an unintended collision or other incident could lead to a broader clash.

China not disputing Japan sovereignty over Okinawa | Reuters

Vietnam was part of China for 1000 years. So Vietnam is much more qualified than tibet to be part of China
Actually Vietnam itself was a Chinese creation since inception. Nanyue was a Qin General founded kingdom whose capital was in Guangdong. Nanyue conquered Au Lac, which was created by a Shu Prince who was first to unite the two Bai Yue Tribes who modern Vietnamese come from.

As for territories, the ROC is the successor to the Qing. All territories under Qing was inherited by the ROC upon the abdication of the throne. There is no question of succession.

Actually Vietnam itself was a Chinese creation since inception. Nanyue was a Qin General founded kingdom whose capital was in Guangdong. Nanyue conquered Au Lac, which was created by a Shu Prince who was first to unite the two Bai Yue Tribes who modern Vietnamese come from.

As for territories, the ROC is the successor to the Qing. All territories under Qing was inherited by the ROC upon the abdication of the throne. There is no question of succession.

European colonists created USA, and now USA is independence state, Nam Yue Guo must be independence state late on like Vietnam did in the past,

Man Quing dynaty didn't have nothing in SCS other than Hainan Island.:D

jp2.py

Official maps of the Yuan Dynasty and Man Quing Dynasty, including but not limited to Da Qing Zhi Sheng Quan Tu (published in 1862) and Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu Di Zen Du (published in 1894), show that the southernmost extent of China ends at Hainan islands

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ly-not-chinese-territory-4.html#ixzz2VA1ZZDYI

2.jpg

Postal Atlas of China published in 1933 shows that Guangdong province and Hainan as the southernmost point of China.

European colonists created USA, and now USA is independence state, Nam Yue Guo must be independence state late on like Vietnam did in the past,

Man Quing dynaty didn't have nothing in SCS other than Hainan Island.:D

2.jpg

Postal Atlas of China published in 1933 shows that Guangdong province and Hainan as the southernmost point of China.

By this logic, if a country ever claim a territory as theirs, than the territory automatically become theirs. For instance, China use to own the whole Vietnam, so does the whole Vietnam now belongs to China?

By this logic, if a country ever claim a territory as theirs, than the territory automatically become theirs. For instance, China use to own the whole Vietnam, so does the whole Vietnam now belongs to China?

Nan Yue Guo (Guang Dong and Guang Xi) have to regain his independece first, then join for ASEAN.
For Vietnam we have been beating Han Chinese invaders to run away, the story is finished.

Nan Yue Guo (Guang Dong and Guang Xi) have to regain his independece first, then join for ASEAN.
For Vietnam we have been beating Han Chinese invaders to run away, the story is finished.

So in another word, base on your post, you admit that China has the rights to the entire nation of Vietnam. And Southern Vietnam belongs to Champa people. Vietnamese are such aggressive people that take over other people's lands.

So in another word, base on your post, you admit that China has the rights to the entire nation of Vietnam. And Southern Vietnam belongs to Champa people. Vietnamese are such aggressive people that take over other people's lands.

No.
The different is that: Chinese were invaders, were beating to run away, Champa was also aggressor, invaded in to Vietnam's soil first, Champa paid his land for us for compensation. It was Champa's failure.

Back
Top Bottom