Beijing Olympics 2022: Discussion and Update

se.GIF
Jonna Sundling
3XHTUQRVNFJP7EAIF3I4P3M2FY.jpg

GOLD: Cross-country skiing Women's sprint

nl.GIF
Kjeld Nuis

GOLD: Speed skating Men's 1500m

For all our Pakistan friends, I thought the follow images of the opening ceremony when athletes from different countries entered the stadium was kind of fun... Notice that the girl who holds the country name sign for Pakistan was one of the most pretty ones, even prettier than the one who hold the China country sign. Do you agree? Whoever selected them must like Pakistan more than China :-)

Pakistan - upper left in the 1st image, China - lower right in the 2nd image

aeSzM.jpg

ae0of.jpg

The girls are super cute!

However, too much white loose/setting powders were applied with unmatching shades for their skin tone on some of the girls' U-zones (cheeks/chins). Just look at the necklines on these girls, so unnatural. Wrong coloured/no foundation base applied around their necklines due to cost saving or the makeup artists in charge are perhaps from a Peking-opera background instead of cosmetic industry. That style has gone out of fashion since, well, decades ago... Negative ratings (差评) for the makeup!

The end result is only saved by their youthfulness and natural beauty.

de.GIF
Johannes Ludwig
germanys-johannes-ludwig-celebrates-on-the-podium-with-his-gold-medal-picture-id1238235188

GOLD: Men's singles·Luge

de.GIF
Denise Herrmann
denise-herrmann-of-germany-with-the-olympic-gold-medal-during-the-picture-id1238297042

GOLD: Women's Individual Biathlon

de.GIF
Natalie Geisenberger
AP22039530149058.jpg

GOLD: Women's Single Luge

Games aren't close to over yet. I don't think China will be on top at the end.

Jutta is a hottie.
We are better at the Summer Olympics. We have never ranked first in the Winter Olympics, even temporarily. Please forgive our excitement.

We are better at the Summer Olympics. We have never ranked first in the Winter Olympics, even temporarily. Please forgive our excitement.

It's really cool that China or any non-white led for a brief amount of time since these games are held specifically to give white people medals (same for the 9000 swimming events)

Still at third baby!

4E737B3F-B3F2-4426-B3AD-094E3AA1F6E4.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom