220210-nathan-chen-al-0745-350c4e.jpg

GOLD: Men's singles Figure skating

us.GIF
Chloe Kim

Chloe-Kim-Getty-H-2022.jpg

GOLD: Women's halfpipe Snowboarding

medalchart.png

Last edited:
When the 2024 Summer Olympics comes, we'll fight these Americans again.

Unless China starts recruiting Africans for track and field events, it stands no chance of unseating the US.

Unless China starts recruiting Africans for track and field events, it stands no chance of unseating the US.

Not necessary as African countries rise, they'll unseat the US in track & field.

Not necessary as African countries rise, they'll unseat the US in track & field.

It's going to take a long time before they build up the infrastructure and training to match the US in those fields.

should start lobbying the IOC to decrease redundant swim and track events while increasing the number of weightlifting weight classes because a different weight class is an entirely different competition, while there is no functional difference between 50 m and 100 m freestyle.

It's going to take a long time before they build up the infrastructure and training to match the US in those fields.

Some sports take less. Jamaica isn't particularly developed neither is Ethiopia. But those places had dominated short and long distance running respectively at different times. You do need a particular level of support but it is nowhere close to the amounts needed for stuff like skiing, bobsled or figure skating.

Last edited:
Yikes this is a massive blow for Russian figure skating. Yet I’m not surprised at all considering her coaches and nation.

I doubt it very much, because she has no motivation to take medicine.

You know, with the strength of the Russian team, she can win the team championship even if she plays casually.

In the individual competition, she is not competitive.
We all know that the Russian team is the focus of drug inspection, people who take drugs cannot hide their success.

So why did she take the medicine?

It's more like an American conspiracy. They are second, and there is a big gap between them and the Russian team.

2 proud Asian Americans, unlike a certain rat and her mother.

I think Chinese are completely oblivious to the elite facilities and training those athletes get in the US.
They are proud of a multi racial america heading into a minority majority country. Not to support your white supremacist ideology which is dying out demographically.

Nathan Chen! Greatest male figure skater I've ever seen! Congrats!

Congratulations to ethnic Chinese Nathan Chen.

Congratulations to ethnic Korean Chloe Kim.

2 proud Asian Americans, unlike a certain rat and her mother.
Such a bitter bitter man. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom