What's new

Beijing Olympics 2022: Discussion and Update

I sincerely suggest you carefully avoid praising them.
Maybe in a few years, the nationality of these two people will also change.
You can't rule out this possibility, can you?

Well every year the Chinese members here of PDF say "this is the year" when the flood of people start wanting to go back to China. They even start listing names of famous people. But it rarely happens.

sorrydidnthappen.png

Well it never happened. Apparently moving to China just isn't worth it to them...what a shocker. :rolleyes1:

After they are abused racially by whites and to told to "Go home to China"? Yeah, it is possible.

cn.GIF

us.GIF

..and you are still here after all that abuse?

Last edited:
Asians should not compete for a racist country like the US where Asians get beaten up and have a societal ceiling of how high you can go up. Don’t reward the US with your hard work. Hopefully more Asians in the US compete for their ethnic homeland in the future.

Chinese real estate investors have critically important contribution to the US:

1. increasing average rent (and thus GDP)
2. increasing average house prices (and thus GDP)
3. hiring brave immigrants for maintenance jobs to help them achieve the American dream

Chinese scientists don't make too much contribution to the US, so they're not needed. US needs more landlor- I mean, high value investors

2 proud Asian Americans, unlike a certain rat and her mother.

I think Chinese are completely oblivious to the elite facilities and training those athletes get in the US.

Rat? Lol, I’m interested in seeing how low you’ll go when Gu picks up two more medals. Unlike you, Chinese are happy and proud of other Chinese athlete’s achievements regardless of the nation they represent.

Rat? Lol, I’m interested in seeing how low you’ll go when Gu picks up two more medals. Unlike you, Chinese are happy and proud of other Chinese athlete’s achievements regardless of the nation they represent.
You must love Gu very much and are so eager to enrage Americans towards her. She is coming back to the US soon. I hope your wish is eventually granted when she encounters a huge wave of negativity after she lands.

Hey I added a new entry here about it so as to not derail this thread. The suspect fits the description of the usual "white supremacist" the Chinese PDF members always blame.

Last edited:
You must love Gu very much and are so eager to enrage Americans towards her. She is coming back to the US soon. I hope your wish is eventually granted when she encounters a huge wave of negativity after she lands.

Fanatic nationalists are already in rage regardless of what I say. You think people like the one I responded to will think and act any differently? Like many have stated, for her to come back to the US is simply unwise.

Fanatic nationalists are already in rage regardless of what I say. You think people like the one I responded to will think and act any differently? Like many have stated, for her to come back to the US is simply unwise.
So you just fan the fire since the fire is already there, don't you? Good job, I have to say.

You don't placate enemies by submitting, you deter them and defend yourself.

Eileen Gu has done nothing illegal or unethical so per both US law and US social norms she has nothing to apologize for.
Sure. Fight them all you want. You ain't the one to suffer from it anyway. Go ahead. Nobody is stopping you.

Sure. Fight them all you want. You ain't the one to suffer from it anyway. Go ahead. Nobody is stopping you.

I don't look for fights but sometimes fights look for you.

If they don't want to fight they have nothing to worry about. If they do, it is legal under US law in all states to defend yourself until the threat is stopped.

I don't look for fights but sometimes fights look for you.

If they don't want to fight they have nothing to worry about. If they do, it is legal to defend yourself until the threat is stopped.
Don't flatter yourself. You are not the center of this whole episode.

Back
Top Bottom