p0bmhdw7.jpg

GOLD: Men's 5000m·Speed skating

se.GIF
Sara Hector
46beac20-0f64-4818-b3bd-2634a6c9d9e4

GOLD: Women's giant slalom·Alpine skiing

se.GIF
Walter Wallberg
gold-medallist-swedens-walter-wallberg-celebrates-on-the-podium-the-picture-id1238233433

GOLD: Men's Moguls

ru.GIF

uogn8jl3zmrzarezvn4o

GOLD: Team Figure Skating

ru.GIF
Alexander Bolshunov
gold-medallist-russias-alexander-bolshunov-celebrates-on-the-podium-picture-id1238265654

GOLD: Men's 2x15 km skiathon

nl.GIF
Irene Schouten
newspress-collage-21104074-1644057203967.png

GOLD: Women's 3000m speed skating

nl.GIF
Ireen Wüst
WireAP_bcbad04301ef4fac97bbea6fbe1b2956_16x9_992.jpg

GOLD: Women's 1,500m speed skating

Does anybody else just see people holding Jack's head from the "Nightmare before Christmas" instead of the Panda?
cf6da3fb56a04a7dbc203ddadec12ab2.jpg

Last edited:
hared western propaganda about German athletes complaining about treatment and food.

The Easterners are complaining too

She was in quarantine in Beijing and didn't get the same food as the athletes.

"Vasnetsova, 24, is currently in quarantine in Beijing."

2, This Greek carries out Anti China propaganda every day. How can he be Chinese?

He trashes the US...how can he be CIA?

Last edited:
The Easterners are complaining too

She was in quarantine in Beijing and didn't get the same food as the athletes.

"Vasnetsova, 24, is currently in quarantine in Beijing."

He trashes the US...how can he be CIA?

What this reporter released should be a picture of Indian boxed lunch, not Chinese.
I need to popularize some common sense. East Asians' boxed meals (China, Japan, South Korea) must have white rice, and there must be no curry. Our lunch box is like this:
IMG_20220208_141217.jpg

IMG_20220208_141210.jpg

In addition, I remind you again that there will never be paste like curry in real Chinese food. This is taboo in Chinese food, similar to putting pineapples in Italian pizza. In the picture of the boxed lunch sent by the reporter, all the dishes are not Chinese food, and there is a lack of rice, eggs and soup, and even a pool of mushy objects.

The food supply for the 2022 Beijing Olympic Games is like this:

In fact, due to the increasing shortage of covid and labor force, the catering industry (and other service industries) in China's first and second tier cities are undergoing unmanned transformation. Robot restaurants are already common.

Last edited:
What this reporter released should be a picture of Indian boxed lunch, not Chinese.
I need to popularize some common sense. East Asians' boxed meals (China, Japan, South Korea) must have white rice, and there must be no curry. Our lunch box is like this:
View attachment 813892
View attachment 813893
In addition, I remind you again that there will never be paste like curry in real Chinese food. This is taboo in Chinese food, similar to putting pineapples in Italian pizza. In the picture of the boxed lunch sent by the reporter, all the dishes are not Chinese food, and there is a lack of rice, eggs and soup, and even a pool of mushy objects.

The food supply for the 2022 Beijing Olympic Games is like this:

I'm sure that Russian athlete can't tell the difference between an Indian box and a Chinese one.

"An Olympic Ski Jumper from Madison, Anna Hoffmann, says the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee provided new phones and numbers to athletes leaving for China."

:coffee:

But they regret it so so so much :Dinstead badmouthing China with their new phones.

They updates this to their social media :enjoy: using that phones

I'm sure that Russian athlete can't tell the difference between an Indian box and a Chinese one.
Complains are to be expected from those that tested positive and are under quarantine as they are unable to compete or train. They really should just be sent back instead be in a quarantine holding in China.

Back
Top Bottom