What's new

Beijing, New Delhi poised for closer ties - China daily

Good news for both India and China.
What good news?You know the border issue more larger than that among China ,Vietna and Japan and what is your opinion about that?

What good news?You know the border issue more larger than that among China ,Vietna and Japan and what is your opinion about that?

We do business with everyone, even with enemies like Japan and America.

Not sure why it matters to you, aren't you the traitor who likes to insult the PLA?

True, not a single inch.What can I say,coward PLA.

Yes, between China and India we have South Tibet border dispute. Except border issue, closer ties means reduce dispute and make more friends.

For 1.2billion population India, it's a big potential nation i think China need a good relationship with India. Let the reasonable political solution to deal with South Tibet dispute.

Exactly,border issue is everything while I think about the 'in dare'.

For big economies like China and India,it will be naive to limit our trade and commerce potentials just because we have boundary disputes. Newer states like India and China are bound to have border disputes with it's neighbors because we could not afford to continue the "buffer zone" policy which is characteristically colonial in nature. But if we forestall our economic possibilities it finally hampers our diplomatic relations too. Fortunately both the country's leadership and mercantile blocks are wise enough to realize the futility of geopolitical jingoism and both are working on trade expansion.

Yes, between China and India we have South Tibet border dispute. Except border issue, closer ties means reduce dispute and make more friends.

For 1.2billion population India, it's a big potential nation i think China need a good relationship with India. Let the reasonable political solution to deal with South Tibet dispute.
For China border issue with India means China's territory with nearly 90,000 sqkms under Indian control and the so called 'closer ties' could not reduce it.

For China border issue with India means China's territory with nearly 90,000 sqkms under Indian control and the so called 'closer ties' could not reduce it.
Learn how China and Russia governments solved the Sino-Russia border dispute (now no issue at the North China border), Chinese and Russian also fought for it in 1960s.

For big economies like China and India,it will be naive to limit our trade and commerce potentials just because we have boundary disputes. Newer states like India and China are bound to have border disputes with it's neighbors because we could not afford to continue the "buffer zone" policy which is characteristically colonial in nature. But if we forestall our economic possibilities it finally hampers our diplomatic relations too. Fortunately both the country's leadership and mercantile blocks are wise enough to realize the futility of geopolitical jingoism and both are working on trade expansion.
Some one already holding good things may say like this toilet others to think about other things not really so important.

Learn how China and Russia governments solved the Sino-Russia border dispute (now no issue at the North China border), Chinese and Russian also fought for it in 1960s.
China and Russia has no so big border issue,just a little island in river.

China and Russia has no so big border issue,just a little island in river.
It's not right coz China abandoned the outer hinggan mountains lands lost in Qing dynasty, it's bigger than South Tibet lands.

So today the South Tibet disput between India and China, lands also lost in Qing dynasty to the Great Britain.

Exactly right. :tup:

Modi is an Indian Nationalist, he will never let India become a pawn of America.

The strengthening of the BRICS nations is a foreshadowing of a new, multipolar world.

And only America stands to lose out from that, though I expect they will eventually accept it one day.

Meanwhile, China has $4 trillion in currency reserves, and we are looking for a place to invest. We can do roaring business in the growing Indian infrastructure sector.

yes please throw in a couple of trillion dollars. we need investment in power sector, highways , mass transportation. i can assure you it will be worth it :D

Some one already holding good things may say like this toilet others to think about other things not really so important.
My friend,we are not saying that border issue is not important. But we can convince ourselves that as of now our priorities must be different.Practically speaking Indo-China boundary disputes will not be solved as easily as the Sino-Russian dispute.But we have a lot of potentials in trade and for now we can exploit it and make money. Once we take our large population out of poverty barriers,give them proper education and basic human needs, other issues will be solved it's own with due course of time.

yes please throw in a couple of trillion dollars. we need investment in power sector, highways , mass transportation. i can assure you it will be worth it :D

I thought we already made the offer to finance $300 billion for India's infrastructure plan?

And we are expecting decent returns.

Though frankly, any returns at all would be better than useless US treasury bonds.

I thought we already made the offer to finance $300 billion for India's infrastructure plan?

And we are expecting decent returns.

Though frankly, any returns at all would be better than useless US treasury bonds.
I expect more incoming Chinese investment when Modi visits China. He got billions of dollars investment from Chinese companies when he was just the chief minister of Gujarat. I expect a whole lot more from him when he is the PM

I expect more incoming Chinese investment when Modi visits China. He got billions of dollars investment from Chinese companies when he was just the chief minister of Gujarat. I expect a whole lot more from him when he is the PM

I would rather look for more export possibilities......

Back
Top Bottom