What's new

Beijing develops radiation weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Senkaku Island Disputes on wiki or google or something. I am too lazy to even post a link.

At least now I understand why the Cambodians and people from Thailand dislike Vietnam so much. Your post says it all.

AQ, me? It is you who should look in the mirror. Actually I take it back since you are probably hired by your "glorious government" to post this rubbish any ways.
1. I see Senkaku dispute on TV everyday, but I'm just confused and don't know who have the right on it. But if you have the guts agianst Japan, let take back Taiwan and threaten Japan navy first.

2.Dislike VN will gain Nothing Thailand will not fight with us if no US support, btw: we're living peacefully with Cambodian now, conflict in Gulf of Thailand is over also, we soon will build a Nato in ASEAN and laugh at gutless CHina face, coz they never can take Taiwan back :lol:

1. I see Senkaku dispute on TV everyday, but I'm just confused and don't know who have the right on it. But if you have the guts agianst Japan, let take back Taiwan and threaten Japan navy first.

2.Dislike VN will gain Nothing Thailand will not fight with us if no US support, btw: we're living peacefully with Cambodian now, conflict in Gulf of Thailand is over also, we soon will build a Nato in ASEAN and laugh at gutless CHina face, coz they never can take Taiwan back :lol:

See my previous post, AQ.

To all Chinese members, NiceGuy is a professional troll and his only reason of being here is to inflame the thread and derail it. You can't answer a troll with well reasoned arguments, since he doesn't give a damn about logic or whatever. He just wants to drag you guys all down and most of you guys will end up getting banned like last time.

To all Chinese members, NiceGuy is a professional troll and his only reason of being here is to inflame the thread and derail it. You can't answer a troll with well reasoned arguments, since he doesn't give a damn about logic or whatever. He just wants to drag you guys all down and most of you guys will end up getting banned like last time.
Troll ? what do I lie here ??we have influence in Laos-Cam, we drill oil in SCS (east sea), we dare to face with enemy adn look at you, what can you do to kick US out of Taiwan ?? you have no Guts to play the big game.

DOn't dream about the day your Navy is stronger than US senven fleet coz you can not expand your territorial water , how dare you to offer a share in Pacific when your Navy is inferior and you have no guts ??

CHINA OFFERS TO “SPLIT THE PACIFIC OCEAN” WITH THE USA

Steven Collins
August 24, 2007

The August 20, 2007 Washington Times National Weekly Edition had a short article in Bill Gertz’s “Inside the Ring” section on page 16 which is vitally important. However, it was ignored by the national media.

The article states that “the senior Air Force commander [General Paul Hester] in the Pacific last week threw cold water on a Chinese proposal to divide up the Pacific Ocean into US and Chinese spheres of influence.” The Chinese proposal would have yielded the eastern Pacific Region to the USA while allowing China dominance in the western Pacific. General Hester stated that “our policy is not to cede space to anyone.” This proposal was apparently also made to the commander of the US Navy’s Pacific Fleet, Admiral Tom Keating, “during a recent visit to China.”
CHINA OFFERS TO “SPLIT THE PACIFIC OCEAN” WITH THE USA « Prophecy Updates and Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom