What's new

Beijing develops radiation weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnx for kissing my *** again. I appreciate it.
Hehe, wanna take Taiwan back with no blood ??Oh you need to kiss Mr.Obama **** also :lol:

If not, prepare to Die and got massacre from US, they can have Japan's support also coza Taiwan is so near Okinawa. Oh, Japan , yeah, remember what Japan did to CHina ?? :smokin:

Hehe, wanna take Taiwan back with no blood ??Oh you need to kiss Mr.Obama **** also :lol:

If not, prepare to Die and got massacre from US, they can have Japan's support also coza Taiwan is so near Okinawa. Oh, Japan , yeah, remember what Japan did to CHina ?? :smokin:

Yeah very classy of you to mention Japanese war crimes. Remember the saying about birds of a feather?

us already has working variations of all of those and weres your proof just dont talk unless u can back it with sources video images not just some jerk on china daily who makes up fantastic storys

Yeah very classy of you to mention Japanese war crimes. Remember the saying about birds of a feather?
birds of a feather ?? pls tell me what do u mean ??Japan-US won't let you take Taiwan easily, coz ur Naval force is just a joke to them, hope you have to Guts to play game with the superior . :cheers:

birds of a feather ?? pls tell me what do u mean ??Japan-US won't let you take Taiwan easily, coz ur Naval force is just a joke to them, hope you have to Guts to play game with the superior . :cheers:

Birds of a feather I mean guys like you who support massacres against another group of people like the atrocities that Japan committed against China during WWII. Well what can you expect from a tramp hired by the Vietcon to spew hatred on the internet.

us already has working variations of all of those and weres your proof just dont talk unless u can back it with sources video images not just some jerk on china daily who makes up fantastic storys

Captain America! Long time no see. Looks like you still need to improve your English skills because these "fantastic stories" were clearly fabricated by an American source:

Report: China building electromagnetic pulse weapons for use against U.S. carriers - Washington Times

You might have appalling grammar but it shouldn't be too hard for you to google what country the Washington Times is from, no?

Birds of a feather I mean guys like you who support massacres against another group of people like the atrocities that Japan committed against China during WWII. Well what can you expect from a tramp hired by the Vietcon to spew hatred on the internet.
Hehe, so you try to judge Vn when we do No harm to your belove Taiwan ??Ok ,that why you only dare to bully the small, but having no Guts to face with the superior. Stop dreaming about Taiwan now, you inferior and gutless China :smokin:

Yep, if CHina don't have the guts to take back Taiwan, CHina's Naval force is just a joke to US. seven fleet .

Don’t think the Chinese are as bloody thirsty as some Vietnamese, such as you, are.

Mainlanders can now freely travel to Taiwan, and the Taiwanese can freely travel to mainland. They trade each other and their economy depends on each other.

US-China Trade Statistics and China's World Trade Statistics
Table 7: China's Top Trade Partners, 2010 ($ billion)
Source: PRC General Administration of Customs, China's Customs Statistics
Rank Country/region Volume % change over 2009
1 United States 385.3 29.2
2 Japan 297.8 30.2
3 Hong Kong 230.6 31.8
4 South Korea 207.2 32.6
5 Taiwan 145.4 36.9
6 Germany 142.4 34.8
7 Australia 88.1 46.5
8 Malaysia 74.2 42.8
9 Brazil 62.5 47.5
10 India 61.8 42.4

They are already semi-unified... and they both send out fleet for South China Sea.

Of course, for politicians' job security purposes, they have to brawl at each other... constantly.

And on the other side, VN navy is proven a joke by 1988 incidence. So laugh at yourself.

Hehe, so you try to judge Vn when we do No harm to your belove Taiwan ??Ok ,that why you only dare to bully the small, but having no Guts to face with the superior. Stop dreaming about Taiwan now, you inferior and gutless China :smokin:

What you said makes no sense at all. China confronted Japan numerous times over the Diaoyu Islands and if China "lacked guts" as you implied then the U.S. wouldn't have tried to contain China with the first Island Chain in the first place.

Another interesting fact I would like to point out, my 50 duong friend. Did you just acknowledge that Vietnam is a "weak/small" country in this post? I'm not sure whether your superiors would be happy to know that you posted something like this.

What you said makes no sense at all. China confronted Japan numerous times over the Diaoyu Islands and if China "lacked guts" as you implied then the U.S. wouldn't have tried to contain China with the first Island Chain in the first place.

Another interesting fact I would like to point out, my 50 duong friend. Did you just acknowledge that Vietnam is a "weak/small" country in this post? I'm not sure whether your superiors would be happy to know that you posted something like this.
1. confronted Japan numerous times ??so what do you gain ??Nothing till now.

2. We VN are weak, but we're not the gutless, we dare to make influent to Laos-Cam, kicked Thailand-US -China out of Laos-Cam, we dare to face with China in SCS (east sea), we dare to drill oil when CHina dare not .

Look at your face again , do you look like Mr.Ah Q ??Untill now , we VN still can not understand why a brave country like us could live under Gutless Hans more than 1 thousand year, so shameful :tdown:

Don’t think the Chinese are as bloody thirsty as some Vietnamese, such as you, are.

Mainlanders can now freely travel to Taiwan, and the Taiwanese can freely travel to mainland. They trade each other and their economy depends on each other.

They are already semi-unified... and they both send out fleet for South China Sea.

Of course, for politicians' job security purposes, they have to brawl at each other... constantly.

And on the other side, VN navy is proven a joke by 1988 incidence. So laugh at yourself.

Oh ho, US just give you alitle of money from Taiwan, you already so happy and forget your target is expanding your Naval force to take control of Pacific ocean , oki, you can be a good US pet :lol:

VN navy always weaker than you, but we dare to face with your navy now bro , you can not take away islands from us any more

1. confronted Japan numerous times ??so what do you gain ??Nothing till now.

2. We VN are weak, but we're not the gutless, we dare to make influent to Laos-Cam, kicked Thailand-US -China out of Laos-Cam, we dare to face with China in SCS (east sea), we dare to drill oil when CHina dare not .

Look at your face again , do you look like Mr.Ah Q ??Untill now , we VN still can not understand why a brave country like us could live under Gutless Hans more than 1 thousand year, so shameful :tdown:

Check out Senkaku Island Disputes on wiki or google or something. I am too lazy to even post a link.

At least now I understand why the Cambodians and people from Thailand dislike Vietnam so much. Your post says it all.

AQ, me? It is you who should look in the mirror. Actually I take it back since you are probably hired by your "glorious government" to post this rubbish any ways.

Vietnamese calling Chinese weak is like a tiny kid calling a heavyweight boxer weak because he got some bruises fighting another heavyweight boxer.
hehe, you're in the bottom of heavyweight boxing rank, that why, we can not call you Strong , if you fight against US to take back Taiwan,China clearly got badly defeated.If VN as big as CHina, we take control of Pacific ocean for Long long time already :P

hehe, you're in the bottom of heavyweight boxing rank, that why, we can not call you Strong , if you fight against US to take back Taiwan,China clearly got badly defeated.If VN as big as CHina, we take control of Pacific ocean for Long long time already :P

That is what I call an AQ.

What you said is tantamount to me saying : If I am rich I can buy a huge mansion and 50 sports cars, if I am rich I could probably spend the money buying a country in Central America where I can serve as the leader, if I am rich I am gonna invest my money in a time traveling machine so I can go forward and back in time and predict the stock prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom