What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

I think you should not trust last recorded position given by Malaysian authorities and to be sure scan Malaysian territory as well, may be plan crashed there and they are searching in sea.

If that was the case, someone would have seen the plane crash or at least found the wreckage and would have informed the local police. I think it has gone down like the Titanic and must be sitting somewhere at the ocean bed.

only hijacking is left as a possibility

That is my guess also.

Sophisticated hijackers who knew how to turn off all communications, including transponders. They forced the plane to fly below radar to some coastal or atoll airstrip. With a getaway craft waiting, they took off, leaving the other passengers and crew (to die).

Lost American Airfields of the North Pacific |

Henderson-Field-Midway.jpg

Last edited:
If that was the case, someone would have seen the plane crash or at least found the wreckage and would have informed the local police. I think it has gone down like the Titanic and must be sitting somewhere at the ocean bed.

People would have been sleeping at that time.

That is my guess also.

Sophisticated hijackers who knew how to turn off all communications, including transponders. They forced the plane to fly below radar to some coastal airstrip.

Most likely this could be it ..

That is my guess also.

Sophisticated hijackers who knew how to turn off all communications, including transponders. They forced the plane to fly below radar to some coastal or atoll airstrip. With a getaway craft waiting, they took off, leaving the other passengers and crew (to die).

But if that was the case then it wouldn't be hard to find out right? Besides what could be the motive behind such a hijack?

But if that was the case then it wouldn't be hard to find out right? Besides what could be the motive behind such a hijack?

The plane had enough fuel to fly all the way to Beijing. It could be anywhere in the Pacific on some tiny atoll. And flying below radar would be easier on the open ocean.

Motive is an open issue. I am just discussing the technical possibility.

That is my guess also.

Your scenario sounds a lot like a really bad Hollywood movie. So the sophisticated hijackers hijacked the plane, made it flew below radar, planned and timed their getaway boat and left people to die in a deserted abandoned airstrip?

You know the SCS is heavily surveyed, tracked, etc by multiple countries. Every inch of the earth is being monitored by countries and I'm sure every inch of the earth has been mapped.

Malaysia was supposed to be the next Japan in the 70s, than islamic party took power and Malaysia is becoming a joke. Abled and wealthier people have moved abroad leaving the stupid, lazy behind.

That is my guess also.

Good sense.

03.08 09:53am after 6 hours MH370 disappeared, AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes said MH370 landed in Naning not Nanning (Most media including China news said NanNing city of China, or Naning in North of Vietnam) ... but he deleted it later...
3月8号09:53分,也就是飞机失联后六小时,亚航CEO-Tony Fernandes就发推说飞机在Naning,但随后不久该推即被删除。之后有网友通过谷歌地图在马六甲海域真的发现了一个叫Naning的小岛,而岛上居然还有一个不起眼的机场。。
13109000524_20cef83cd5_o.jpg

Well the truth is, at the West side of Malaysia near Malacca there's a island called syarikat naning. Search by Google Earth the interesting thing there's a airfield.
13108713305_a666a0070c_o.jpg

13108714505_3dfe7047d6_o.jpg

So ... the MH370 must turn back to West Malaysia not drop into Gulf of Thailand

1. MH370 land in Syarikat Naning of Malaysia.

2. MH370 hijacked and turn back to West Malaysia, but drop into Malacca (might attacked by missile).

Malaysia was hiding MH370 airplane including 200x passengers.

Add i searched google earth map of syarikat naning, there's a airfield.
13109289195_2775a82c18_o.png

Last edited:
if that is the case than why don't Malaysian authorities know about it?

Let's hope the Chinese satellite image is the wreckage so they can do the investigation

Back
Top Bottom