What's new

Beijing backs big role for India in Asia club

In my view, joining SCO would be the worst Strategic Decision India will make. Till now Indian Foreign policy is at best aligning with someone is not what Global community expect from India. SCO is nothing but a NATO alternative.

In my view, joining SCO would be the worst Strategic Decision India will make. Till now Indian Foreign policy is at best aligning with someone is not what Global community expect from India. SCO is nothing but a NATO alternative.

you mean west???but i mean west only.
although i dont favor india to join sco now,i want india to wait.
btw,india have to live with neighbors.

Yes i mean western countries. If India Join SCO then Pakistan will Push for it too. And at the end SCO will become nothing but a tussle between two. And it will limit Indian's vision to regional level.

Yes i mean western countries. If India Join SCO then Pakistan will Push for it too. And at the end SCO will become nothing but a tussle between two. And it will limit Indian's vision to regional level.

To be frank, even if Pakistan does not tussle, West will make it tussle, so that their objective of a failed SCO comes true. so what ever happens in the SCO membership I wish a stable partnership takes shape that is so strong that it weighs the counter measures taken by the west to tople it.
And India and Pakistan should start to work with eachother, Pakistan should start concentrating on developing her ailing economy and India should start working on elivating its poor from bellow, Both should work against terror networks. and west should keep out on what happens in India and Pakistan.
Though the above said is a utopian concept, this is just a way for betterment.

Yes India should betray USA by joining the SCO !

what is that we owe the US, that we betray them, they have interest in our growing counsumer market, we have our interest in the tech transfer in the name of 123 deal, thats it, we are just friends and not ally in a war.
Joining SCO is to increase Asian players co-operation, but I don't want India to join it in a hurry if the move by India will topple the SCO. SCO has to be fueled and strenthened by INDIA & Pakistan too not from inside for the moment but from outside.

Only few days back pak pm gilani was saying that pak don't want any chowdhry in the region :P

yes ..exactly... chinese are not trustworthy..they are good with words..say something and do something else.. last time wen jiabao visited he ensured MMS of support for NSG waiver but when the waiver was being passed..they did everything to stop it .....

yes ..exactly... chinese are not trustworthy..they are good with words..say something and do something else.. last time wen jiabao visited he ensured MMS of support for NSG waiver but when the waiver was being passed..they did everything too stop it .....

was it not in us to, when we betrayed our friend IRAN, when a UN voting on their Nuclear ambition was taken. Its all in a Countries strategic and long term interest that a leader has to speak and act. This is no new tactics. so lets play the game fair from our end that China comes with a open arm to embrase us as its friend.

China trying to deflect India from enforcing its embargo on Pakistan through Russian membership in SCO.
Complicated international relations..isn't it?

was it not in us to, when we betrayed our friend IRAN, when a UN voting on their Nuclear ambition was taken. Its all in a Countries strategic and long term interest that a leader has to speak and act. This is no new tactics. so lets play the game fair from our end that China comes with a open arm to embrase us as its friend.
israeli are our good friends too ......i am not saying voting against iran was a good decision ....israel is too small it will be gone in a single nuke.....moreover iranians are terrorist supporters .....we should criticise them as we do to pakistan

China trying to deflect India from enforcing its embargo on Pakistan through Russian membership in SCO.
Complicated international relations..isn't it?

what embargo is India enforcing on Pakistan, can you kindly elobarate

israeli are our good friends too ......i am not saying voting against iran was a good decision ....israel is too small it will be gone in a single nuke.....moreover iranians are terrorist supporters .....we should criticise them as we do to pakistan

do you believe that Iran intends to deploy a nuclear bomb on Isreal and go unpunished. Iran might act hard ball outside, but inside it knew any idotic move by droping a nuclear bomb on Isreal will result in total anhialation of IRAN, do you think that IRAN's leader want their countries to bear the shame of droping a bomb on ISREAL for the rest of humanities existance.
and KINDLY do not call the IRANIANS as terrorist supporters, when ever the west denies support and put extra burder by sanctioning IRAN, the people of IRAN become more and more ISLAMIC jihadi supporters, not knowing that these jihadis do not stop at one. we are creating a fluidic situation by not supporting IRAN.

Actually I don't think we will join any organization. We've gained the best of all the world because of remaining independent of any organization. SCO is simply a bid attempt to gain some friendly relationship with the regional states that's all.

Back
Top Bottom