What's new

Behind the dramatic rescue of American-Canadian couple from Haqqani captivity

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
There you go as I mentioned in my earlier posts and now the latest details are confirming this;
Those making a scene against Afghan ANSF should now look in the mirror for once now :P
--------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...n-canadian-couple-from-haqqani-captivity.html

1. Because of information obtained from drone footage, it is believed that the U.S. had long known of their location, as did Pakistan’s military arm ISI, and it was “always a matter of someone pulling the trigger to go over and get them.” A Pakistani official told the press Friday that the car carrying the family was tracked down soon after it crossed from Afghanistan into Pakistan, but sources say that the family long had been in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

2. Sources say the U.S. government started floating rumors some time ago within the Pakistani high military that a rescue operation was highly probable.
It is believed that while the couple was moved around a few times in the early stages of their captivity, their location had remained static for some time and Joint Special Operations Command were getting ready to embark on a rescue, when ultimately the Pakistanis — fearing another national upstaging and embarrassment akin to the bin Laden raid in 2011 which exposed them as harboring major terrorists — took the reign.

Lol sources sources everywhere but no one credible enough just Pakistan haters at it again can't give Pakistan credit because it makes Afghanistan look exactly how it is incapable of securing its own territory

There you go as I mentioned in my earlier posts and now the latest details are confirming this;
Those making a scene against Afghan ANSF should now look in the mirror for once now :P

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...n-canadian-couple-from-haqqani-captivity.html

1. Because of information obtained from drone footage, it is believed that the U.S. had long known of their location, as did Pakistan’s military arm ISI, and it was “always a matter of someone pulling the trigger to go over and get them.” A Pakistani official told the press Friday that the car carrying the family was tracked down soon after it crossed from Afghanistan into Pakistan, but sources say that the family long had been in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

2. Sources say the U.S. government started floating rumors some time ago within the Pakistani high military that a rescue operation was highly probable.
It is believed that while the couple was moved around a few times in the early stages of their captivity, their location had remained static for some time and Joint Special Operations Command were getting ready to embark on a rescue, when ultimately the Pakistanis — fearing another national upstaging and embarrassment akin to the bin Laden raid in 2011 which exposed them as harboring major terrorists — took the reign.
Buddy Whole 2 Points Seems BS
1 If there position was already known, why no action was Taken Lets assume ISI, was the the Force of Evil Why no action was taken when these guys were in Afghanistan as at that Point Nato , and Afghan forces Would have been the hero , Unlike Where Pakistan is the hero.
It Shows the Capability of Afghan forces who cant do a simple Rescue operation in there own Country.
2 If they were in Pakistan, Why no action was taken or there location was not Leaked in media or No pressure was Put on Pakistan, It Would have Made Pakistan the face of Evil and Uncle Sam would be the force of Good helping Humanity.
or if they were in Pakistan and ISI Knew there location, IsI didnt Save them earlier to get brownie points in the international stage.
Simple Story is that, These Guys were in Afghanistan , Intel Got lucky when these people were moving , and the only choice was to ask Pakistani Help otherwise Operation could have gone Wrong and would have gotten the blame so the asked Pakistan to help.

Last edited:

The guy him self described where he was kept u delusional I...t

And your pet khorsani is on death bed...

Buddy Whole Whole 2 Points Seems BS
1 If there position was already known why no action was Taken Lets assume ISI, was the the Force of Evil Why no action was taken when these guys were in Afghanistan as at that Point Nato , and Afghan forces Would have been the hero Unlike Now where Pakistan is the one Who Stopped them and saved these People.
Shows the Capability of Afghan forces who cant even protect there land or cant do a simple Rescue operation in there area
2 If the were in Pakistan , Why no action was taken or there location was not given It Would have Made Pakistan the Evil and Uncle Sam the force of Good helping Family
or if they were in Pakistan and ISI Knew there location isi Would have Saved them ASAP to get brownie points in the World.
Simple Story is that, These Guys were in Afghanistan , Intel Got lucky when these people were moving , and the only choice was to ask Pakistani Help otherwise Operation could have gone Wrong and would have gotten the blame so the asked Pakistan to help.

Let us agree to disagree on this one :)

Yeah Right !
Afghans always try to hide their Failures and try to blame Neighbors for everything happening in Afghanistan !
60 % Afghanistan under Taliban control ------ Afghanis like " because of Pakistan we have lost 60 % of our territory !
Couldn't recover a couple even after 5 years and when Pakistan recovers them ------ Afghanis are like " They were in Pakistan all this time "

lol Nice excuse !

bwahahahahaha A-Team you can do better than this.
NOT EVEN TRUMP buying your bs

I am quoting foxnews and if you wear your strategy hat for a moment, wouldnt you think that it make sense for Pak to take this course of action to avoid any OBL type episode.
Also if they were in AF for all this period, then I can assure that JSOC can run operations in any spot of the country and these maggots had no chance of eluding them for this long. You really believe these maggots stood a chance against US Delta? Like seriously!!! ;)

@Darth Vader @Spring Onion

I am quoting foxnews and if you wear your strategy hat for a moment, wouldnt you think that it make sense for Pak to take this course of action to avoid any OBL type episode.
Also if they were in AF for all this period, then I can assure that JSOC can run operations in any spot of the country and these maggots had no chance of eluding them for this long. You really believe these maggots stood a chance against US Delta? Like seriously!!! ;)

@Darth Vader @Spring Onion

So Trump shouldn't have appreciated Pakistan.. Seems like he didn't get accurate information from his forces, or may be he just addressed prior to being briefed about the whole rescue operation.

Anyway, we don't care.. Tell your NDS supported terrorists, they will be killed mercilessly if they try to cross over to Pakistan..

When A-team told me about this on other thread i thought that man this story looks like a script made by indian media my guess wasn't wrong i think after all fox news is zee/republic tv of US! :)

What nonsense. So when their location was known in Afghanistan why didn't the American pussies go and get them. Fox news is your source....it's worse than the Hindu

Back
Top Bottom