What's new

Behaving ‘responsibly’: BJP caught in a dilemma over response to Uri attack

You really think these actions benefitted India? I am all ears and eyes to get educated.

NOPE. YOU first tell us HOW India is disadvantaged THEN I will rip your thesis apart. How does that sound ? :devil:

YOU made the claim, so the onus of proof is on YOU.

I will but I asked the question first.

Congratulations.

When I was young when we had a problem with the neighborhood bully, we would go to his parents to complain about their child's behavior.... I leave it up to you to draw your own inference...

When I was very young I was a bully :P (true story) .... only I had this fanciful idea of being a hero (hero complex) and used to 'defend' other kids from bigger badder bullies, only to learn that some people DESERVE to be bullied.

One of the lessons I have learnt from the old days is NEVER HELP ANYONE who Do not ASK for you help.

NOPE. YOU first tell us HOW India is disadvantaged THEN I will rip your thesis apart. How does that sound ? :devil:

YOU made the claim, so the onus of proof is on YOU.

Congratulations.

When I was very young I was a bully :P (true story) .... only I had this fanciful idea of being a hero (hero complex) and used to 'defend' other kids from bigger badder bullies, only to learn that some people DESERVE to be bullied.

One of the lessons I have learnt from the old days is NEVER HELP ANYONE who Do not ASK for you help.

I have already said it multiple times on this very forum. Feel free to search..

At the end of the day I do not see any political party working for the interests of India. That is the sad reality...

I have already said it multiple times on this very forum. Feel free to search..

At the end of the day I do not see any political party working for the interests of India. That is the sad reality...

Same being true for me.

Unlike you, I DO see Modi working in the best interest of India.

ALSO unlike you I live in India :D .......... you OTOH don't have to worry much do you ? focus on Trump.

Same being true for me.

Unlike you, I DO see Modi working in the best interest of India.

ALSO unlike you I live in India :D .......... you OTOH don't have to worry much do you ? focus on Trump.

True. One could get killed like Rajiv Dixit in India .....

Might be possible, thats why unusually so, the PM gave public response to biggest attack on army in 26 yrs from a party rally not from his office

It is useless to go to war with Pakistan. That is what some elements in Pakistan wants. An Indian aggression means, India would have played into their hand. And more over, India has immensely more to loose that Pakistan. Pakistan is a lost case, even talks are waste of time.

The only way India can hurt Pakistan is by growing its economy and becoming more and more powerful, nothing will hurt Pakistan more than growing difference between Indian and Pakistan.

It is useless to go to war with Pakistan. That is what some elements in Pakistan wants. An Indian aggression means, India would have played into their hand. And more over, India has immensely more to loose that Pakistan. Pakistan is a lost case, even talks are waste of time.

The only way India can hurt Pakistan is by growing its economy and becoming more and more powerful, nothing will hurt Pakistan more than growing difference between Indian and Pakistan.

i have never advocated war with pakistan, i know it hurts us more and help them eventually. I was replying to him on political angle he though i raised deliberately

i have never advocated war with pakistan, i know it hurts us more and help them eventually. I was replying to him on political angle he though i raised deliberately

Any war between India and Pakistan even if it is conventional is an equalizer in strategic terms even if Pakistan is 1/6th of India. Modi kept his cool in spite of so much pressure on him to retaliate. There is no weakness in say no to war.

Any war between India and Pakistan even if it is conventional is an equalizer in strategic terms even if Pakistan is 1/6th of India. Modi kept his cool in spite of so much pressure on him to retaliate. There is no weakness in say no to war.

Right abt not going into trap of war, Rest govt has lots to explain and manage

Are you talkinga bout this incident ?

Posted from Quora
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This incident happened when Naga Regiment was newly raised in the Indian Army and Pakis had no clue what material the Nagas were made of! (Those with a weak stomach may please skip reading this incident further.)

The Nagas were also given the customary welcome on their induction, but they did not retaliate. Then, for the next two consecutive nights, a couple of **** soldiers would cross over to the Indian side, lob hand-grenades at the Naga post and run back. On the third night, a few Naga soldiers laid an ambush and caught 2 Pakis. They brought the **** soldiers back enough to be hidden from the **** OP sights. They tied the Pakis to a tree, lit a fire and performed a traditional Naga dance! Then they chopped a leg off one of the **** soldiers and literally barbecued it over the fire. Both the **** soldiers were let off the next morning, but not before the were made to hear this dialogue between a Naga Havildar and a Sepoy:

Sepoy: "Ustaad, inko rakhte hain, bilkul chicken jaisa taste hai."
(Soldier says "Boss, let's keep these two here. They taste exactly like chicken")

Havildar: "Nahi re, inko jaane do, yeh dono bahut kamjor hain. Ab yahan 3 saal rehna hai; tu tension mat le, aur bahut mote tagde milenge."
(Sergeant replies "NO, Let them go. They are too weak. We have to stay for 3 more years here. Be relaxed. We will get fatter specimens to eat)

This news spread like wildfire, and the Pakis (Baluch Regiment) across the LOC were thereafter not to be seen even through binoculars, till the Naga battalion was replaced by another unit after 3 years.

You expect Pakistanis to believe that? hahahahaha Grow up son. Stop day-dreaming.

Bad news Indians;

Looks-like your democratically elected Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to keep his tail between his legs for the remainder of his tenur in office. Better elect a cow next time.

... They will think there is no difference between Modiji and Manmohan Singh, between BJP and Congress,” said a senior BJP functionary.

Even I have started to ask what is the difference between Modi and Manmohan Singh?

I think the only difference is that Manmohan was not such a lose tongue as Modi. He knew his limitations and spoke with care.

Modi on the other hand always goes overboard just to be slapped hard to bring him back to the hard reality.

Diplomatic isolation, my a$$, is it not what Manmohan has also been doing all along?

Are you talkinga bout this incident ?

Posted from Quora
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This incident happened when Naga Regiment was newly raised in the Indian Army and Pakis had no clue what material the Nagas were made of! (Those with a weak stomach may please skip reading this incident further.)

The Nagas were also given the customary welcome on their induction, but they did not retaliate. Then, for the next two consecutive nights, a couple of **** soldiers would cross over to the Indian side, lob hand-grenades at the Naga post and run back. On the third night, a few Naga soldiers laid an ambush and caught 2 Pakis. They brought the **** soldiers back enough to be hidden from the **** OP sights. They tied the Pakis to a tree, lit a fire and performed a traditional Naga dance! Then they chopped a leg off one of the **** soldiers and literally barbecued it over the fire. Both the **** soldiers were let off the next morning, but not before the were made to hear this dialogue between a Naga Havildar and a Sepoy:

Sepoy: "Ustaad, inko rakhte hain, bilkul chicken jaisa taste hai."
(Soldier says "Boss, let's keep these two here. They taste exactly like chicken")

Havildar: "Nahi re, inko jaane do, yeh dono bahut kamjor hain. Ab yahan 3 saal rehna hai; tu tension mat le, aur bahut mote tagde milenge."
(Sergeant replies "NO, Let them go. They are too weak. We have to stay for 3 more years here. Be relaxed. We will get fatter specimens to eat)

This news spread like wildfire, and the Pakis (Baluch Regiment) across the LOC were thereafter not to be seen even through binoculars, till the Naga battalion was replaced by another unit after 3 years.

Are you saying soldiers of a civilized country - like India always wants others to label her, and who was whining everywhere few years back that her soldiers were beheaded - caught few enemy soldiers tied them to trees, burnt them alive and ate their flesh?

Is this what you are telling us dude?

Are you saying soldiers of a civilized country - like India always wants others to label her, and who was whining everywhere few years back that her soldiers were beheaded - caught few enemy soldiers tied them to trees, burnt them alive and ate their flesh?

Is this what you are telling us dude?

If you read the story you would know that they were not burnt alive, on one guys legs were chopped off and cooked on slow fire.

It was posted on quora , so believe what you will.

BTW the Naga's are tribals in the N.E well known for being head hunters and cannibals in the past.

Maybe its an urban legend, or just a campfire story. You would never know would you ? :P (Like the stories of Gurkhas chopping of heads of their enemies)

Back
Top Bottom