What's new

Beef Ban Brings Back Memories of Dogra Rule.

Yep I know my history thanks anyways , there was other stuff in my post too.

Your Muslim brothers can win elections or fight a lengthy judiciary fight. We gave them those rights.

So no , no freedom for them.
No since your constitution is hostile so there is no use to fight in court in short only one solution against hostile regime fight it and get independence.

No since your constitution is hostile so there is no use to fight in court in short only one solution against hostile regime fight it and get independence.

Join LeT and spend a day or two in Kashmir u'll know how this is not a good idea. :tdown:

I can quote many More Example and I am sure all are not fake Muslims.
Muslims have a sympathetic stand to kashmir. Even loyal ones. An uncle said one day Kashmir should be freed. He is a loyal Indian. So Kashmir is where every muslim makes an independent, moralistic stand distinct from the Hindus who keep saying kashmir is ours. The said member was a fake. He abused Kashmiris and Pakistanis. I have never seen a muslim even loyal Indian like that.

Why are you laughing i am not joking indian army which is 88000000 in kashmir is deployed enforce beef ban not some crying kashmiri Tailor called Mustafa.

Muslims have a sympathetic stand to kashmir. Even loyal ones. An uncle said one day Kashmir should be freed. He is a loyal Indian. So Kashmir is where every muslim makes an independent, moralistic stand distinct from the Hindus who keep saying kashmir is ours. The said member was a fake. He abused Kashmiris and Pakistanis. I have never seen a muslim even loyal Indian like that.

this is what muslims of lucknow say about pakistan.

Maulana Kalbe Sadiq says Pakistan is Papistan

One of the promises made by the Zoroastrians to the Hindus when we came to India is that we would not slaughter cows or eat beef.

Am happy to say that even though today 1300 years later there are Parsis who do eat beef, I have never seen beef cooked in any Parsi home.

I do not know how it is for Parsis living in Pakistan of course.

And I think it is no secret to anyone who knows Parsis how much they love meat. Any kind of meat. And the copious quantities of it that they consume. Its not something new. Take a look at Iranian cuisine even today and you would find the same.

So yes, its something we do by choice, out of mutual respect for our land and our people. Not because its banned or taboo for us.

Why are you laughing i am not joking indian army which is 88000000 in kashmir is deployed enforce beef ban not some crying kashmiri Tailor called Mustafa.

this is what muslims of lucknow say about pakistan.

Maulana Kalbe Sadiq says Pakistan is Papistan

Designed for our allies in Lucknow. What other Lucknowis want for Lucknow, merger with Pakistan.

Designed for our allies in Lucknow. What other Lucknowis want for Lucknow, merger with Pakistan.
what is this a video made by a fanboy ?

i am quoting a muslim cleric of lucknow who hates pakistan and you are giving me crap video probably made by your 6 year old kid.

One of the promises made by the Zoroastrians to the Hindus when we came to India is that we would not slaughter cows or eat beef.

Am happy to say that even though today 1300 years later there are Parsis who do eat beef, I have never seen beef cooked in any Parsi home.

And I think it is no secret to anyone who knows Parsis how much they love meat. Any kind of meat. And the copious quantities of it that they consume. Its not something new. Take a look at Iranian cuisine even today and you would find the same.

So yes, its something we do by choice, out of mutual respect for our land and our people. Not because its banned or taboo for us.

Deepak Perwani is in Pakistan-a Hindu and eats beef. Its clear that some Hindus too eat beef. Its basically taking ones basic right away from him. The freedom to eat what he eats. Especially since this is not in Islamic religion and we slay cows on eid it is specifically targeting us muslims.

I am developing relations with deprived muslims of India, Muslims who would not think twivce at dividing India. Let me tell you that just as all musims do not want division of India some muslims do.
That some will not even constitute 0.01 percent of muslim.population

Deepak Perwani is in Pakistan-a Hindu and eats beef. Its clear that some Hindus too eat beef. Its basically taking ones basic right away from him. The freedom to eat what he eats. Especially since this is not in Islamic religion and we slay cows on eid it is specifically targeting us muslims.

As I said, some Parsis do eat beef.

And Parsis in Pakistan would probably be bringing it into their homes too to try and fit in and not stand out as a sore thumb.

You know what they say. Its the nail which stands out which gets hammered first.

Babur forbid beef in 1526 in his and in his will (wasiyatnama) wrote this

"The realm of Hindustan is full of diverse creeds. Praise be to God, the Righteous, the Glorious, the Highest, that He had granted unto you the Empire of it. It is but proper that you, with heart cleansed of all religious bigotry, should dispense justice according to the tenets of each community. And in particular refrain from the sacrifice of cow, for that way lies the conquest of the hearts of the people of Hindustan; and the subjects of the realm will, through royal favour, be devoted to you"

this is becoming ridiculous now, your Lucknow obsession has started to match jamahir's love for Gaddafi's Libya.

they should review your TTA status, or maybe you should step down yourself and post as a regular member.

this is becoming ridiculous now, your Lucknow obsession has started to match jamahir's love for Gaddafi's Libya.

they should review your TTA status, or maybe you should step down yourself and post as a regular member.
There is no law that a Lucknowi can't be a tt. If you had any useful posts on this forum you would be one yourself. The sites purpose is debate so we can also debate the benefits of merging Lucknow with Pakistan.

There is no law that a Lucknowi can't be a tt. If you had any useful posts on this forum you would be one yourself. The sites purpose is debate so we can also debate the benefits of merging Lucknow with Pakistan.
picard_facepalm_400x400.png

Back
Top Bottom