What's new

Because of Explosive Population Growth Pakistan surpasses Brazil

engaged, abhi tak shaadi nahi :no:. phaansi se marwaane ki jaldi hai tum dono ko?

Bhai humein tou sirf itnaa pataa haii ke Marriage Contract mein Pakistani nationality leineiii kiii shiq (clause) tou must haiii warnaaa baaat nahin bantiiii ! :whistle:

Kiyun @Pakistanisage Bhai ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
engaged, abhi tak shaadi nahi :no:. phaansi se marwaane ki jaldi hai tum dono ko?

Yaar yeh kaisee Batein hein. Bhabi Aay gee or sub kuch theek kar dey gee.

Have Faith bhai, Allah sub theek keray ga, InshAllah.

Meray Bhaiyoon, I have to leave because my students will be waiting at the University.

Yeh Saturday ki class bohut bhari hoti hai. Panch gunteh ka lecture.

Allah Hafiz

I dont get it, while the rest of the world celebrates having lowered fertility rates, Pakistani's are getting happy that their population is growing?

This phenomenon has a parallel closer to your home. Indian Muslims have a much higher TFR as compared to other groups. This has to do with the belief that God provides for every being on this earth regardless of anything. Moreover, birth control is considered against the natural process ordained by god. The same phenomena in India can then be applied to a place which has a larger Muslim majority and the percentage multiplier will explain the rest.

This phenomenon has a parallel closer to your home. Indian Muslims have a much higher TFR as compared to other groups. This has to do with the belief that God provides for every being on this earth regardless of anything. Moreover, birth control is considered against the natural process ordained by god. The same phenomena in India can then be applied to a place which has a larger Muslim majority and the percentage multiplier will explain the rest.

Oh come on the Chaabiii kii Goooliyan & other contraceptives were a huge sell here; my Friend even went into business importing them because of how lucrative 'they' were ! :D

Bhai humein tou sirf itnaa pataa haii ke Marriage Contract mein Pakistani nationality leineiii kiii shiq (clause) tou must haiii warnaaa baaat nahin bantiiii ! :whistle:

Kiyun @Pakistanisage Bhai ? :azn:

kya karoon. jaa tu convince kar aa apne bhabi ko. bas eh na kahi ke tere praa ne pehjya, nahi teh sadde dona de sir lwaadegi :lol:

For all the Pakistanis getting happy at the news, please remember that most of these children are likely in rural areas and will grow up to vote PPP/PML-N.

Now join me and :cry:

You cannot compare India and Pakistan. The problem with Pakistan is that most things are looked through religious angle, hence hard to change or can your government intervene and while in India, muslims though are religious are more rational in their upbringing. I know many educated Muslims who have one or two children. The more Indian government educate and create job avenues for Indian Muslims, the lesser will the fertility among Indian Muslims.

Indian population will stabilize much much sooner than Pakistan's. And uncontrolled population growth for Pakistan more means Jihadis, poverty and disease

I have seen quite a few educated Pakistanis becoming extremely angry when asked to control population. They say religion tells them so. forget the others.

Pakistan will have to suffer enormously because its population is bulging while human development index goes down.

Thanks to General Zia.

A very nice program was organized by Dr. Moeed Pirzada on this issue.

In India, Muslims have a much higher TFR because most of the Muslims are congregated in backward States like UP, Bihar, J&K.

In the more developed states like Kerala, West Bengal, the difference between Muslims TFR and other groups is absolutely minimal.

Plus Bangladesh has even beaten India in lowering TFR. They have reduced it to roughly 2.2 or something. And that is a Muslim majority country - and with the periodic natural disasters thrown in.

In India, Muslims have a much higher TFR because most of the Muslims are congregated in backward States like UP, Bihar, J&K.

Herien lies the answer to why it's higher for Pakistan. Larger rural concentration.
TFR Urban here is much less than TFR Rural.

You cannot compare India and Pakistan. The problem with Pakistan is that most things are looked through religious angle, hence hard to change or can your government intervene and while in India, muslims though are religious are more rational in their upbringing. I know many educated Muslims who have one or two children. The more Indian government educate and create job avenues for Indian Muslims, the lesser will the fertility among Indian Muslims.

Indian population will stabilize much much sooner than Pakistan's. And uncontrolled population growth for Pakistan more means Jihadis, poverty and disease

In crux, All you wanted to say was : India good, Pakistan bad.
Thank you for your invaluable input.

Herien lies the answer to why it's higher for Pakistan. Larger rural concentration.
TFR Urban here is much less than TFR Rural.

Yes I understand, but consider that Bangladesh, by far one of the poorest and rural nation in South Asia and Muslim majority, has managed to reduce TFR almost spectacularly.

And Bangladesh has faced the exact same problems of mullah stopping birth control and what not, why have they succeeded and why has Pakistan regressed?

In crux, All you wanted to say was : India good, Pakistan bad.
Thank you for your invaluable input.

If that is what you understand then I cannot help. It is not the question of India good, Pakistan bad or India bad, Pakistan good
Read the post #86 by Silverblaze

Back
Top Bottom