What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Actually that is very indicative of an Indian trait. Assimilative nature of Dharmic faiths.

Iranian, Chinese, Indic, Islamic, Gerco Roman etc, etc have taken in many people. Every strong civilization does that, not just dharmic.

Iranian, Chinese, Indic, Islamic, Gerco Roman etc, etc have taken in many people. Every strong civilization does that, not just dharmic.

Nope, not the monotheistic traditions. If they are in India worshipping Buddha and Shiva, then they are Indians. Otherwise, I am using a Latin script now and speaking in English. Does not make me a non-Indian.

Nope, not the monotheistic traditions. If they are in India worshipping Buddha and Shiva, then they are Indians. Otherwise, I am using a Latin script now and speaking in English. Does not make me a non-Indian.

That's only do to the modern phenomena globalization.

And in a lot of ways, you yourself are a hybrid of two different civilizations. Every upper class Indian is a hybrid of civilizations, that mix includes western.

If a Kushan and a Indian Buddhist from Bihar met, they'll nothing much in common other than religion. Just like a Nasrai in India in 18th century and an Orthodox Christian in Russia at the same period.

That's only do to the modern phenomena globalization.

And in a lot of ways, you yourself are a hybrid of two different civilizations. Every upper class Indian is a hybrid of civilizations, that mix includes western.

If a Kushan and a Indian Buddhist from Bihar met, they'll nothing much in common other than religion. Just like a Nasrai in India in 18th century and an Orthodox Christian in Russia at the same period.

I could adopt other traditions, but I still remain Indian and the root culture still remains Indian. All those uncommonalities in India still makes up for Indian culture and civilization. That is the uniqueness of Indian culture. That is why they come under the umbrella term Dharmic.

Anyway I do not expect you to understand since you come from monotheistic tradition and will never understand assimilation.

bhad me gayi mera thread,guys please stop discussing the history of christianity in india and rather post few pictures of chruches in india and stick to the title..

Neeve higge hellutidira hego nimma manne mundde bandu nannu badakoltidene.

They were buddhists and Indians.
hahahaha..
nanna ooru hattira kooda barokke aagolla nimgu..i had already taken precaution by planting holy crosses in four corners..vondu sarti hattira bandre hoge aagi bidtaare neevu..jopanavaagi iroo...

I could adopt other traditions, but I still remain Indian and the root culture still remains Indian. All those uncommonalities in India still makes up for Indian culture and civilization. That is the uniqueness of Indian culture. That is why they come under the umbrella term Dharmic.

Anyway I do not expect you to understand since you come from monotheistic tradition and will never understand assimilation.

Dude, Im an atheist. I gave two fucks any religion, period.

Some of the upper class young Indians like my cousins are so westernized to the point it only takes tweaks to fit into the west now. Thats globalization.

bhad me gayi mera thread,guys please stop discussing the history of christianity in india and rather post few pictures of chruches in india and stick to the title..
doremon..kaam nahi hai kya aaj??

Not the Kushan, he's not a part of Indian civilization.

Gujjars are said to be descendents of Kushans.

tumhe aur photu mile to post karte jao, discussion ko jaane do. ;)

hahahaha..
nanna ooru hattira kooda barokke aagolla nimgu..i had already taken precaution by planting holy crosses in four corners..vondu sarti hattira bandre hoge aagi bidtaare neevu..jopanavaagi iroo...

LOL. I love horror movies. Bekadisthu nodiddene. Nowadays vampires and ghosts have evolved. The cross does not affect them at all.

Bekadisthu nodiddene. Nowadays vampires and ghosts have evolved.
bhootaada chalana chitragalu nodkondu time waste maadbeda..omme bedroom gade hogbittu mirror alli nodri..avaaga gothaagute...bayangaravaagi kansuthe..hehe

bhootaada chalana chitragalu nodkondu time waste maadbeda..omme bedroom gade hogbittu mirror alli nodri..avaaga gothaagute...bayangaravaagi kansuthe..hehe

LOL. Bhala anubhava aagidde anisuthide nimmege. Nimma manne alli ella kannadi murdh bittiddhira?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom