What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

LOL. I love horror movies. Bekadisthu nodiddene. Nowadays vampires and ghosts have evolved. The cross does not affect them at all.
They are not Christian Vampires & Ghost..................

Pictures of some more churches of Bengal-
608px-Cathedral_of_the_Most_Holy_Rosary_%28Portuguese_Church%29%2C_Calcutta_%28Kolkata%29.JPG

DSC_0419.JPG

1280px-Cathedral_of_the_Most_Holy_Rosary_04.JPG

Cathedral of the Most Holy Rosary (Portuguese Church), Kolkata
800px-Bandel_Basilica%2C_Hooghly_%28West-Bengal%29.jpg

Bandel_Basilica.jpg

The Basilica of the Holy-Rosary(Bandel Church),the only Basilica in Bengal...

@Indrani this thread is about churches in India which is our heritage too, what is the need of dragging all those things and discussion here.

@Indrani this thread is about churches in India which is our heritage too, what is the need of dragging all those things and discussion here.

That was for the sake of @Water Car Engineer since he believes India had nothing but mud to trade during the Roman empire and that it received civilization from there. So what I am posting are archaeological structures from the pre-Roman and Roman ear time period in India.

Last edited:
That was for the sake of @Water Car Engineer since he believes India had nothing but mud to trade during the Roman empire and that it received civilization from there. So what I am posting are archaeological structures from the pre-Roman and Roman ear time period in India.

I know this guy who acknowledges India's ancient heritage and always posted in when needed.

I know this guy who acknowledges India's ancient heritage and always posted in when needed.

Thank you for your certification. I am just posting what followed a discussion about comparable Greco-Roman and Indian architecture for this time period. After I am done with it, I will start posting the photos of beautiful churches once again.

Since this is taking a lot of time for me to sift through enormous data and collect those pics.

dscn1545cx.jpg

Buddhist ruins at Lalitgiri, Orissa
Copyright Anirudh@picasaweb

The earliest Buddhist complex, dating back to 1 st century A.D., has a huge brick monastery, the remains of a Chaitya hall, a number of enigmatic stupas and a relocated stone Stupa at the apex of a small rugged sand stone hill (Pushpagiri Hill), dominates the rustic greenery around.
Hieun Tsang, the Chinese traveler of the 7th century, was amazed to see the Pushpagiri University under the Buddhist complex at Lalitgiri and its synergism with other places of the triangle. He even wrote of a magnificent stupa on the hill top which emitted a brilliant light because of its sacredness. In the 8th century, Lalitgiri became an important center for Tantric Buddhism or the Vajrayana school of art and philosophy.
3833859134ff65422384b.jpg

img6452.jpg

dscn1544.jpg

dscn1672o.jpg

Why don't you start a separate thread and have a discussion there.... instead of derailing this one.

Why don't you start a separate thread and have a discussion there.... instead of derailing this one.

Yeah I was thinking a separate thread would be good, but since they are already here for now, it will take some time to post them in another thread. Until then you can continue with name calling me fundoo or whatever you please.

i guess u didnt sleep

I had slept last evening from 7 to 2 nah.

Yeah I was thinking a separate thread would be good, but since they are already here for now, it will take some time to post them in another thread. Until then you can continue with name calling me fundoo or whatever you please.

I had slept last evening from 7 to 2 nah.
gud,,,,carry on with ur spamming

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom