What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

Sorry about that. I did try to contribute early with only pics, then the convo got somewhere else.

Hallelujha brother. How many souls have you converted today? Or harvested if you don't like the word converted.
I haven't started 'harvesting' yet...its still kind of early. Maybe if you donate your nikkar and stick..i can try the nearest sanghi inbred colony. I'll just pretend to be an avatar or something. :)

They're not Indian. They took in more Persian and Greek ideas than Indian ones.

KushanMathuraDevotee_m.jpg

sculpture-of-kushan-emperor-kanishka.jpg

315px-DetailKushanDevotee.jpg

This is a Kushan

PZ2ufRJ.jpg

A2FaweY.jpg

3zI5OBy.jpg

SCyk9Wv.jpg

Indians

Two completely different peoples.

Yeah they took in some Indian gods, wrote in Indian script too. The Greeks there did the same thing, and?

You dont see a Kushan bear chested with a dhoti, ever.

LOL. Another bigot uncovered. So central asians wearing clothes in their cold plains and coming to hot sweltering India and opting to go bare chested is such an oddity huh?

Religion should never be allowed to get into your head people. Enjoy the diversity, be proud that our country is truly unique in this aspect.

I haven't started 'harvesting' yet...its still kind of early. Maybe if you donate your nikkar and stick..i can try the nearest sanghi inbred colony. I'll just pretend to be an avatar or something. :)

You don't need nikkar's brother. Just give some placebos or some medicines to some tribals and claim the miracle of Jesus has healed you. Also carry around Mother Mary with Baby Ganesh to show how Mary and Jesus were Indian gods.

LOL. Another bigot uncovered. So central asians wearing clothes in their cold plains and coming to hot sweltering India and opting to go bare chested is such an oddity huh?

No, you can see Gandharas bear chested with a dhoti, but not Kushans

BuddhistTriad.JPG

Because they're not a part of Indian civilization. It's not their style. Your ego and pride is on the line, Persians can claim the Kushans more than any Indian. Hell, a Greek can claim Kushans more than any Indian, if you want to go on taking in gods and script, etc.

Go and claim the Afghan invaders too.

I take these things with a pinch of salt. You cant even properly predict 50 years in the future let alone 1000 years in the past.

Maybe they should combine Europe, like they did with India. Which was many nations as well.

Anyways, go back to churches.

Yeah yeah a study commissioned by professionals which included painstaking research for 20 years needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Do not let reality pop you Christian superiority delusion.

No, you can see Gandharas bear chested with a dhoti, but not Kushans

BuddhistTriad.JPG

Because they're not a part of Indian civilization. It's not their style. Your ego and pride is on the line, Persians can claim the Kushans more than any Indian. Hell, a Greek can claim Kushans more than any Indian, if you want to go on taking in gods and script, etc.

Go and claim the Afghan invaders too.

Stop your rubbish. See the first man in that figure is wearing stitched cloth.

So now people wearing Salwar Kameez or Saree need to be sorted out as Indian or un-Indian? LOL.

Yes they are saints. You have never heard their pravachan. Even if you hate Asaram, just go and check out his youtube video and see what his discourse was all about. If you have information about their swiss bank account please provide it to the govt, do not just make insidious insinuation. For your information, the Church is the largest property owner in India after the govt of India. So imagine a 2% population owning more than what 80% population's religion owns.

Because I went to Bible classes because I used to love Christianity once upon a time. For me Christianity at that time was all about Santa Claus, Christmas, Carols, beautiful churches, and stuff. The first arguments I had with the pastor who was taking the class had me walk out of the class and never go back there. He had more than enough venom about Hindus. Plus all the neighbors joined in (since my neighbors there are malayali Christians) taking the side of the pastor as to how some Bhavishya Purna or some such Hindu text it was said that the King of mankind will be born and that King is Jesus Christ.

Hello. If they lived here for 300 years and mingled with the population and adopted the local religion and culture and did not impose an alien culture on the land, then they are Indians. There is no comparison with the Afghan invaders. They did not destroy and kill the local civilian population or disturb the culture in India.

Ho ho ho ho. So Kushans who ruled over both Central Asia as well as India could not have borrowed anything from India and transferred it to mesopotamia? It has to be one way traffic, all from the Levant or Europe right. Does not matter that the undisturbed continuous civilization in India far far exceeded both Mesopotamia as well as Europe in wealth 1000s of time over.
neevu thappaagi thillkondidru..
i am not talking about 3rd rate pentacostal and gospel mission that you find in your locality..
i have zero respect for those 3rd pastors and fraud babas..
i suggest you to visit any established churches..did they preaching hatred there??
baaye muchkondu hogamma..

Afghan rule in India a bare 70 years is no comparison to Kushan empire lasting for 300 years of assimilating in India.

So now people wearing Salwar Kameez or Saree need to be sorted out as Indian or un-Indian? LOL.

Do you even ask why Indian women even wear something like a Saree in Indian climate?

It's not an indigenous concept either. It's other peoples morality influencing India, Abrahamic ones the biggest push.

Indians were all bear chested at one point, buddy. Look at the paintings and relief images from then. That was their style.

Afghan rule in India a bare 70 years is no comparison to Kushan empire lasting for 300 years of assimilating in India.

They never assimilated in their rule, they died Kushan. Only until someone else took them over and they became a part of local population did they assimilate.

neevu thappaagi thillkondidru..
i am not talking about 3rd rate pentacostal and gospel mission that you find in your locality..
i have zero respect for those 3rd pastors and fraud babas..
i suggest you to visit any established churches..did they preaching hatred there??
baaye muchkondu hogamma..

Unfortunately, every time I tried to go to church I had to run away. Does not mean that I did not have any good Christian neighbors or we had any bad relations. The pentacostals and the gospel missions are just sticking to the fundamentals of the religion as in purists, whereas the Catholics are sort of more like Hindus.

He's a Kushan.

KushanMan.jpg

KUSH-07X.JPG

KushansWorshippingOfTheBowl-734x1024.jpg

Kushan style

a-bodhisattva-pakistan-ancient-gandhara-2nd-3rd-century.jpg

gandhara-boddhisattva1.jpg

Indian

He was a Kushan with the monks who are supposed to wear loose robes? You do understand the difference between common man and monks, right?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom