What's new

Beautifull and most sacred Chruches in india

:disagree: Afwayen !! Woh kamane wali din chale gyee:cray:

Oh man, dont worry. There are many many opportunities around. I would have moved to a place like Pune and started construction. My dad is in construction (small time) and after he moved to Bangalore he got to build so many apartments.

I was talking about this

* The Dhamek Stupa; it is an impressive 128 feet high and 93 feet in diameter.
and this picture -

3252705984_4ef2c8f3ef_o.jpg

You said you didnt post anything from 5th century, etc. Here is another example of your ignorance.

It came with a foreground picture of foundations of some sort so the pic was posted.

Oh man, dont worry. There are many many opportunities around. I would have moved to a place like Pune and started construction. My dad is in construction (small time) and after he moved to Bangalore he got to build so many apartments.
haha daddy ne bola hai pehle job karo :sick: company mein nhi lete warna world trade centre bana deta india mein 110 floor ka !!
Dads loss :partay:

haha daddy ne bola hai pehle job karo :sick: company mein nhi lete warna world trade centre bana deta india mein 110 floor ka !!
Dads loss :partay:

Hahaha. Yeh log samajthe nahi hai kuch. Jobs just kills all go-getting instincts. But yeh baath bhi sahi hai ke you should know the value of money so learn the ropes around the business. My brother always got in fights with my father though he apprenticed under him and their relation got so bad that my bro swore never to work for my father. Now he is abroad and has his interior decoration firm which does quite well.

Because you dont know what you're even posting, duh. You posted a 5th century stupa, there.

Nope. I knew what I was posting. There are a collection of monuments there and you are just arguing about one photo. While your mouth is sealed about other photos.

Hahaha. Yeh log samajthe nahi hai kuch. Jobs just kills all go-getting instincts. But yeh baath bhi sahi hai ke you should know the value of money so learn the ropes around the business. My brother always got in fights with my father though he apprenticed under him and their relation got so bad that my bro swore never to work for my father. Now he is abroad and has his interior decoration firm which does quite well.
Mein bhi soch raha hoon, koi stock market scam karloon

Which one? I have tried not posting anything from 4-5th century AD.

This is what you said, or do you have alzheimers?

And I replied these two

22644196.jpg

3345163717_d75522191b_b.jpg

Sarnath, Uttar Pradesh
Copyright MANOJ_mannu@flickr

Sarnath (also Mrigadava, Migadāya, Rishipattana, Isipatana) is the deer park where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma, and where the Buddhist Sangha came into existence through the enlightenment of Kondanna. Sarnath is located 13 kilometres north-east of Varanasi, in Uttar Pradesh, India.

Isipatana is mentioned by the Buddha as one of the four places of pilgrimage which his devout followers should visit, if they wanted to visit a place for that reason.

Most of the ancient buildings and structures at Sarnath were damaged or destroyed by the Turks. However, amongst the ruins can be distinguished:

* The Dhamek Stupa; it is an impressive 128 feet high and 93 feet in diameter.
3252705984_4ef2c8f3ef_o.jpg

Mein bhi soch raha hoon, koi stock market scam karloon

Yeh loh, karlo baath. Isiliye bheja hoga thumare papa ne job karne ke liye. LOL. Come down to earth man. My bro could never establish himself in Bombay, so he just had to try elsewhere. Struggle for a long time to get there.

While your mouth is sealed about other photos.

Sealed on what? There are like 2 or 3 rock cut caves from Greek Roman times.

Do you know how many Roman buildings there are at the same period?

I know of ALL of these stupas and rock cut caves. You act like Im ignorant of these things.

This is what you said, or do you have alzheimer?

And I replied these two

22644196.jpg

Yo, you have a comprehension problem. Since these structure renovated or otherwise have a history from the Maurya period, I posted them. Otherwise, if I just want to post 4-5th century pics, I have tons to post.

Sealed on what? There are like 2 or 3 rock cut caves from Greek Roman times.

Do you know how many Roman buildings there are at the same period?

I know of ALL of these stupas and rock cut caves. You act like Im ignorant of these things.

Yeah as if those Roman buildings would not have undergone renovation. Plus of course it is very convenient that you dismiss Islamic history of India where there are documented 20 K structures destroyed.

Yeh loh, karlo baath. Isiliye bheja hoga thumare papa ne job karne ke liye. LOL. Come down to earth man. My bro could never establish himself in Bombay, so he just had to try elsewhere. Struggle for a long time to get there.
chalo theek hai PM banjata hoon :p
on a serious note, trying to get a job here in London after masters, nhi hua to sapno ki nagri mumbai meri jaa aur kya

Yo, you have a comprehension problem. Since these structure renovated or otherwise have a history from the Maurya period, I posted them. Otherwise, if I just want to post 4-5th century pics, I have tons to post.

Why even bother posting picture of renovated images and label them Mauryan stuff. All you do is copy and paste from other ignorant people.

Show the picture and date them as 5th century BC. It's not from the Mauryan time. Unless you want to unearth the bricks inside and show the viewer a Mauryan brick.

chalo theek hai PM banjata hoon :p
on a serious note, trying to get a job here in London after masters, nhi hua to sapno ki nagri mumbai meri jaa aur kya

See London mein ho and masters bhi kar rahe ho. That is good. You can move to any country with your degree afterwards.

Y
Yeah as if those Roman buildings would not have undergone renovation. Plus of course it is very convenient that you dismiss Islamic history of India where there are documented 20 K structures destroyed.

Many of them aren't renovted actually. Tells you a lot of their engineering.

I'll tell you something right now, there isnt any Maurya stupa visible anymore. They're all built over.

Dont give me that Islamic BS excuse.

Why even bother posting picture of renovated images and label them Mauryan stuff. All you do is copy and paste from other ignorant people.

Show the picture and date them as 5th century BC. It's not from the Mauryan time. Unless you want to unearth the bricks inside and show the viewer a Mauryan brick.

The structures if they were established from the same timeline as the Maurya period then there is no doubt in my mind that they would have the same finesse and beauty about them as the other structures from that time period.

desi bulata hai :cray::cray::cray::cray:

I love India any day. I think Indians are happier here than anywhere else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom