What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

Actually Bangladeshi girls are more beautiful than Pakistani girls. Pakistani men are more handsome than Bangladeshi men.

I do not know about men but I fully agree with you that Bangladeshi girls are very beautiful. Much more beautiful than thier Pakistani counter parts.

Pori moni

2015_09_06_15_33_11_OLpcq6E1lGsBmJx0ydijx05LKzQvds_original.jpg

I do not know about men but I fully agree with you that Bangladeshi girls are very beautiful. Much more beautiful than thier Pakistani counter parts.

Without knowing all women in Pakistan or Bangladesh such general statements could be a bit hard to support (that girls of one country are more beautiful than another). These women in Bangladesh are in the top tier for the modeling and acting careers - although they come from varying social backgrounds.

A majority of Pakistani women are hidden behind closed doors because they are Purdah-nasheen. Which also means that we don't get to see how beautiful they are...:-)

We can have our opinions but beautiful women are everywhere in every country... :-)

Without knowing all women in Pakistan or Bangladesh such general statements could be a bit hard to support (that girls of one country are more beautiful than another). These women in Bangladesh are in the top tier for the modeling and acting careers - although they come from varying social backgrounds.

A majority of Pakistani women are hidden behind closed doors because they are Purdah-nasheen. Which also means that we don't get to see how beautiful they are...:-)

We can have our opinions but beautiful women are everywhere in every country... :-)

This Are perception. I see some BD women and feel that ther are beautiful than it is ok for me. You may have different perception.

very nice pics can you upload fashion model pics from Bangladesh

i will love to see

Bangla beauty is magical

Back
Top Bottom