What's new

Beautiful pictures of Iran

it's always sad but kind of amusing to see the Azeri and Iranian nationalists fighting eachother on the net.

Kavga etme arkadaşlarım.

Lütfen!

This brainwashed soviet has a lot of time on his hand and he likes trolling on every site that has a thread about Iran. So maybe you should change your post to "it is sad by amusing to see the keyboard warrior Zakali fighting Iranians on the net".

Last edited:
Leave it brother, leave it!

don't fight eachother, you are brothers.

I don't think any of them would fight for someone who declares Armenians as their brothers and friendliest nation.

dude they would chop your little brainwashed russian pee pee off if you say these things in tabriz lmao

Even Armenia punched you a brand new *** hole even though your military was a million times stronger. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude they would chop your little brainwashed russian pee pee off if you say these things in tabriz lmao

Even Armenia punched you a brand new *** hole even though your military was a million times stronger. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nima, go to Tabriz, speak Persian and see what treatment you get.

You always talk about Armenia-Iran friendship. So shut up.

been there 3 times fool

I love how you have NO IDEA wtf you are talking about
Tabriz is like the heart of Iran!
I'm from shiraz which is supposed to be the heart of Persia but we're nothing but a bunch of lazy drunks :rofl: Azeris are more nationalistic towards Iran then we are.
move along russian azeri

btw, Persian is spoken by every man and woman in Iran, be it Azeri or baluchi. They might speak azeri as first language but they all speak Persian as well.

Brother,

I believe your are under some serious misconceptions. Azeris in Iran are extremely proud of their Iranian nationality. As an Iranian of Azeri roots I can attest to that personally. Pan-Iranism was founded not by the Fars, or the Lurs or etc.., but by us Iranian Azeris. I would never wish to be of another nationality or another people even if I were to be re-born!

As for Tabriz, it is Iranian and proud of it. From where have you heard that Farsi conversation is found offensive by the Tabrizi? Have you been there? Tabriz is more nationalist than Tehran. Have no doubt, any attempt to take Tabriz by any power would face one of the fiercest resistance in all of Iran.

As for the map you posted. I do wish for it to become a reality as I want both North and South Azerbaijan to be united once more, united and part of the true Motherland-- Iran.

I you wish, I will write it all in Azeri for you as well if you're unconvinced about where our loyalty lies.

On a side note, I don't subscribe to the Turk theory. Its only linguistic. We are a Causcassian Iranic people. Not Turk. There is only Irane Bozorg.

I will leave you with a note, and that to, from an Azeri and in Farsi (our other tongue!) so that you remember!

Payande bad khake Irane ma! Payande mani to javedan! Ey Iran, jane man fada ye khake pake mihanam! Elohi Ameen!

(May our Iran be eternal! May you last eternally! O' Iran, may my life be sacrificed for your pure soil! With the Lord's blessings )

great!!! A thread devoted to pictures of Iran now turns into some Persian nationalist debate.

good work....

great!!! A thread devoted to pictures of Iran now turns into some Persian nationalist debate.

good work....

Well sir, the aspirations behind the posted map (a united Azerbaijan but detached from Iran) is bound to be found offensive by proud Iranian Azeris. I had been attempting thus far to keep the topic on track and indeed I have be contributing to it but it seems that some users only wish to de-rail it. I only spoke out because it was necessary.

I request the admins to delete all the un-related posts.

I appreciate your nationalism; but Azarbaycan and Iran are supposed to be brother countries. What a silly thing to fight about.

you should both focus on ways to liberate Nagorno-Karabakh --which is currently under illegal occupation by armenian.

I appreciate your nationalism; but Azarbaycan and Iran are supposed to be brother countries. What a silly thing to fight about.

you should both focus on ways to liberate Nagorno-Karabakh --which is currently under illegal occupation by armenian.

man what the hell are you talking about?
nobody here is fighting
he said smtg and we answered him

pasban couldn't be more friendly!!!!!
You're just pissed off b/c Iran and Turkey aren't allies and you love them.

Hi
Very nice pics, keep them coming :tup:, BTW when will that Mall be completed i would like to Visit Iran then

my two fav pics so far (even though I posted them myself lol)
mw43mg.jpg

mw49q8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom