What's new

Beautiful pictures of Iran

74fca77f19f1ecea43fd4b909ffca8dc.jpg
ee392fef2b34a41d024bffac2961bfec.jpg
80c8e61d5637c6f2a5cdadaa6dee2dab.jpg
8db37e044f2a2af2fa9b55782fb09fa4.jpg

ewwwww
In all honesty, and I SWEAR TO CYRUS' GRAVE it's not b/c I don't like arabs, I have never been attracted to arab women!
They're all chubby and even if they have a nice body their manly faces ruin everything. They're not naturally beautiful.
for example compare anoushe khalili to any arab women and she beats them all by a mile
6d0f3e3ad7658f8b97baea7f4cd18025.jpg

3be4c508db0ffaa19a2f2321926a1065.jpg

arabs can never match Central asian and western asian women.

AZ, we'd should have a separate thread for dukhtaraan e iraanii. A ful thread of nothing but!

And thank you Nima for changing that hateful avatar photo of yours.

AZ, we'd should have a separate thread for dukhtaraan e iraanii. A ful thread of nothing but!

And thank you Nima for changing that hateful avatar photo of yours.

lol I didn't, the big boss forced me to change it. And honestly why is it hateful? He is our leader isn't he?

tribute to the brave men and women who stood up to the Islamic republic

Mr. Canadian, maybe you haven't noticed but this thread is for pictures of Iran's landscape, not for political pictures or videos, or for pictures of Iranian women.

ewwwww
In all honesty, and I SWEAR TO CYRUS' GRAVE it's not b/c I don't like arabs, I have never been attracted to arab women!
They're all chubby and even if they have a nice body their manly faces ruin everything. They're not naturally beautiful.
for example compare anoushe khalili to any arab women and she beats them all by a mile
6d0f3e3ad7658f8b97baea7f4cd18025.jpg

3be4c508db0ffaa19a2f2321926a1065.jpg

arabs can never match Central asian and western asian women.

What is your definition of West Asia? West Asia is also known by another name "Middle East" and that includes Turkey, Iran and many Arab countries.. ;)

My next mission is to make you fall in love with some Arab girl.. :smitten::rofl:

I love all girls. Desis; Persians; Turks; Arabs (especially Lebanese/Syrian/Bahraini/Tunisian); Latins; Africans (Ethiopian women are very pretty)

Nima Joon......not all Arabs are desert-dwelling, lizard-eating, head-chopping, sand snorting, dune-riding Persian haters.....

p.s. i don't mean to come off as a womanizer.....just FYI. I love woman. Paradise lies at their feet! :)

Jinxed-Jan --- please continue to expand sir's horizons

I love all girls. Desis; Persians; Turks; Arabs (especially Lebanese/Syrian/Bahraini/Tunisian); Latins; Africans (Ethiopian women are very pretty)

Nima Joon......not all Arabs are desert-dwelling, lizard-eating, head-chopping, sand snorting, dune-riding Persian haters.....

p.s. i don't mean to come off as a womanizer.....just FYI. I love woman. Paradise lies at their feet! :)

Jinxed-Jan --- please continue to expand sir's horizons

I was just pulling Nima's leg.. lol! As he hates Arab girls and arabs in general:lol::no:

Back
Top Bottom