What's new

Beautiful pictures of Iran

He's atheist, not that there is anything wrong with that.

That is true.. we are no one here to judge anyone.. but Nima should try to control his potty mouth... (other than that he is a nice guy)... Being an athiest doesn't mean you have to diss certain religions (in this case Islam) to make your point... :woot:

That is true.. we are no one here to judge anyone.. but Nima should try to control his potty mouth... (other than that he is a nice guy)... Being an athiest doesn't mean you have to diss certain religions (in this case Islam) to make your point... :woot:

lmao that smiley cracks me up w/ever I see it!
And I didn't Insult Islam, I just said that mosque is ugly!
I mean who makes a giant dome out of gold? seriously? lol

@ azeridude

The first Persian empire was the Achaemenid dynasty from 2500 years ago
here's a map
check out Armenia and where it is located
e745510a539cf998c3fbc519e767162d.gif

one more
416a71ca92e0bfd406422b5319d84ba1.png

Now the next Persian empire, the Parthian empire
Again check where Armenia is

Now lets look @ the Byzantine Empire
Check where Armenia is, still no sign of the invading monguls, aka Turks.
c03af5e03cb9916abc36a061a846e31e.jpg

NOW WE GET TO THE JUICY STUFF
here's an account from Armenian and Persian histories
"Northeastern Barbarians

While Armenian seigneurs were thus engaged in factional struggles, a dreadful storm-cloud darkened the skies of the Orient. Barbarian peoples, intrepid and cruel, emerging from the plains of the Oxus River, had invaded Khorassan and the north of the Iranian plateau, driving before them the Persians, the Kurds and the Arabs. Nothing, it seemed, could resist these daring horsemen and skilled archers. Armenian historians called these nomads Scythians or Tartars, as being distant descendants of those hordes who, fifteen centuries earlier, had overrun Asia, likewise issuing from the boundless plains beyond the Caucasus, the Caspian Sea and the Bactrian mountains. "

"Emergence of the Turks

Simultaneously, the Seljuk Turks invaded Anterior Asia, spreading like a torrent overflowing its bed. The Turks had developed at the foot of the Altai Mountains, in those steppes where Turkomans still live today, where the Jaghatai, the primitive language of the Tartars is spoken. These people, sadistic and merciless, now converted to Mohammedanism, insatiable in their appetite for pillage, craved possession of the rich lands of both the Khalifas and the Greek Emperors. "The cruelties of the Arabs," says Jacques de Morgan, "were nothing compared to the horrors the Turks were to mankind." They advanced westward through mountainous areas where rich pastures for their flocks existed. The tribal masses followed the cavalrymen, carrying their household property, their wives and children, the aged and the loot from devastated countries. The onward wave was to halt only before the gates of Constantinople, where the forces of the Empire checked it for a considerable time. "

and it goes on with accounts of what happened later on, but that's not impt

So now we have established that the real turks weren't native to the land. Armenia and parts of Iran were invaded.

btw this is Armenia during the Abbasid Caliphate
b7ebf0a2ee3f1c4b2769e85eafe6c947.gif

I'm too lazy to look for maps for the next millennium but you already know all this, I just wanted to show these guys that real turks were a nomadic group that invaded North Western Persia and Armenia around the 10th century. You my Azerbaijani friend aren't a real turk, you're an Azeri. And the land called Azerbaijan today used to be called Armenia.

this video has more maps for those interested

Last edited by a moderator:
How were Azerbaijan called "Armenia"? Maybe you need to test your geographic knowledge if you are refering to those maps your showing.

And secondly, those maps are made-up by Armenians.

And if you want Azerbaijan. From Black Sea to the Caspian Sea.

1b87304b15b1b8556350145298cab190.jpg

How were Azerbaijan called "Armenia"? Maybe you need to test your geographic knowledge if you are refering to those maps your showing.

And secondly, those maps are made-up by Armenians.

And if you want Azerbaijan. From Black Sea to the Caspian Sea.

1b87304b15b1b8556350145298cab190.jpg

my maps were made up and this aint?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
joke of the century

Okay how about this

Type these in google or ANY ENCYCLOPEDIA YOU CHOOSE
Achamenid dynasty
Parthian empire
The Byzantine Empire
The abbassid caliphate etc...

you're acting like I'm pulling names out of my bottom! These are some of the worlds most significant empires so there are millions of maps from them, go and look at them.

EVERY HISTORIAN, WESTERN OR EASTERN WILL TELL YOU THAT TURKS WERE NOMADIC INVADERS AND THAT ARMENIANS WERE THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THE LAND CALLED AZERBAIJAN TODAY.

Do you know how pathetic you look in front of the eyes of Iranian azeris when you defend the Turks? Are you that desperate?
Your country is a giant American military base and a province of Turkey. You have no independence and you were under the soviet brain washing machine for almost 80 years! Good luck capturing "south Azerbaijan" like this lmao
no wonder they call you "azeri farangi"

lmao that smiley cracks me up w/ever I see it!
And I didn't Insult Islam, I just said that mosque is ugly!
I mean who makes a giant dome out of gold? seriously? lol

Well it seems you lack knowledge about this Shrine. Research a bit and you'll know why. It is not some ordinary mosque.

Why the heck are you fighting on this stupid topic guys ?

Iranian empire is gone way too long ago and now Its Islamic Republic of Iran which is Friends with Turkey and Azerbijan.

Some people just cannot get out of their "miserable past" and blame others for what happened to them.

" Only those deserve the freedom who are prepared to Defend it !! "

Why the heck are you fighting on this stupid topic guys ?

Iranian empire is gone way too long ago and now Its Islamic Republic of Iran which is Friends with Turkey and Azerbijan.

Some people just cannot get out of their "miserable past" and blame others for what happened to them.

" Only those deserve the freedom who are prepared to Defend it !! "

obviously you don't know what we're fighting about, it's neither about the "Iranian empire" nor it's about friendship w/ Turkey and Azerbaijan.
We're fighting over Armenia!

I loved "Khanoom morghe (miss chicken)" when I was a kid
be86fa28bab39daed94a0a1ba14a2cf4.jpg

A carpet of Persis, or more commonly known as Persepolis
a56f3f3e0c17adbd286a9d4874c1e9d4.jpg

Eram botanical gardens

Gardens have a special place in Persian culture. The word Paradise comes from the word "paradisia" which means garden in old Persian.
b9ca08913353d58178a41bf2e9e55f7b.jpg

2d5f3bddbd9af94b921abff2e407f4ba.jpg

59e5bf4171f306b1d47a7c058093f3d9.jpg

bbfec60f0e906322077a2972accabaf5.jpg

212958eba30b2bb716f302c65fc60c53.jpg

84bd4dd8bbfbcb0d74e8d00485fc46fc.jpg

d9adf6da44b54c6e4af34a7c58a67d36.jpg

Back
Top Bottom