What's new

Beautiful Islamic names for boys

sanskrit names are not gutteral, the come from the mouth and tongue. arab names are coming from behind the throat like when you want to clear phlegm. i am only sayin about arab names no moslem names.
oh yaar.. i talked only about sanskrit and arabic names .. why bring religon.. sheeee.

You are talking trash like your trashed mind.

In Arabic "Aman" is "honest, faithful, trustworthy"

In Hindi "Aman" means peace

@Zakii - Are you only looking for Islamic names?

What do you think after you read the title of this thread?

Its gonnai be a Muslim child born in such an environment where only Muslim names are acceptable for Muslim family.

Islamic names are the names derived from the Holy Quran, the name of the companions of the Prophet or the Prophet / Messengers of God

Its gonnai be a Muslim child born in such an environment where only Muslim names are acceptable for Muslim family.

Islamic names are the names derived from the Holy Quran, the name of the companions of the Prophet or the Prophet / Messengers of God

in logon ka koi hal nahi. aisai cheez main hadi dhond rahay hain jahan hadi nahi hoti

It depends on how you define 'Islamic name'. Also was just wondering if you would be open to hearing out some other names as well or not. Best wishes to the child. May he/she have a wonderful life ahead. One thing - why have everybody been giving male names? Ayesha would be a nice name for a girl. Salma sounds nice too.

It depends on how you define 'Islamic name'. Also was just wondering if you would be open to hearing out some other names as well or not. Best wishes to the child. May he/she have a wonderful life ahead. One thing - why have everybody been giving male names? Ayesha would be a nice name for a girl. Salma sounds nice too.

Listen Indian, the boy is no Gopal or Asmita.

Abdul Qadir.. :D

main-aq-hoon1.jpg

@RazPaK what about Saad and Saeed and Abbas Hamza and Awais Osman and Ali and Khalid @Zakii @Spring Onion

Islam emphasizes on keeping good names and also forbids from name calling. Islam also says name your kids with such names that have good meaning.

Above names are also good. Zakiii can decide .

How about Tammar, Waleed, Maisam, Zerak,

My question was clear enough. You can keep your prabhu deva ashoq pandit mithun chakaraborty nana patekar for Indian kids. Please don't ruin my thread or I will delete your posts and even take action if you start irritating

I clearly asked for Islamic names so it is pointless to talk about anything else. If anybody is still confused then don't reply in this thread

Back
Top Bottom