What's new

Beautiful Islamic names for boys

My question was clear enough. You can keep your prabhu deva ashoq pandit mithun chakaraborty nana patekar for Indian kids. Please don't ruin my thread or I will delete your posts and even take action if you start irritating

I clearly asked for Islamic names so it is pointless to talk about anything else. If anybody is still confused then don't reply in this thread
ok. I just wanted to know what does islamic name mean. Any way best of luck.

I wonder if there is ever going to be a thread around here which is not going to be derailed by these Indian dumb asses. I would like to see limited Indians here... They have their own defence forum owned by the same person/people, they should go there...

I believe if they have the knowledge about the subject then they are welcomed to comment but here when the title is very clear then making excuses by them is sad and offensive.

They will never name their hindu baby as Abdullah or Omar why they want us to name our baby as lakshman

Hamza is a name and a very good name are you asking that is Hamza a name or you are asking What kind of name is it good or bad ?
actually i was said its not good OR unlucky to have this name ....cause u know the story of Amir hamza (uncle of prophet Muhammad s.a.w)...i like this name alotttt......

actually i was said its not good OR unlucky to have this name ....cause u know the story of Amir hamza (uncle of prophet Muhammad s.a.w)...i like this name alotttt......
First off Amir Hamza was not is name his name was only Hamza the person Amir Hamza was a poet who came later much centuries later and we should be proud of Hazrat Hamza RA he gave his life for Islam and those give their life for Islam we feel proud for them not unlucky so you can name your children or suggest this name to others

I believe if they have the knowledge about the subject then they are welcomed to comment but here when the title is very clear then making excuses by them is sad and offensive.

They will never name their hindu baby as Abdullah or Omar why they want us to name our baby as lakshman
Hey my brother's daughter name is Aaliya.

First off Amir Hamza was not is name his name was only Hamza the person Amir Hamza was a poet who came later much centuries later and we should be proud of Hazrat Hamza RA he gave his life for Islam and those give their life for Islam we feel proud for them not unlucky so you can name your children or suggest this name to others

No his full name was Amir hamza ....YES there is another Amir hamza who is poet but im ot talking about him ...

hazrat hamza ki death bayanak hue the iss liye kehte hein k name bhare he .........same with the parvez name ........u know the story of khusroo parvez .....

Back
Top Bottom