What's new

Beautiful Islamic names for boys

I wrote those names in the way they are used in my place.
thats why i told u About Arabic Language and its composition. Use them with right pronunciations. I think u r confusing the Hindi term Riyas with Arabic name Ryaz. Both r different and pronounced differently in their respective languages.

Last edited:
Pagal. Qasim is written with letter Q not K.
Plus the last name in yr list actually is Ryaz not Riyas. Its Arabic names so we need to be careful in their pronunciations because Arabic is a vast language and a little mistake/error in pronunciations drastically changes the meaning of the name.
umair is a nice name too :p

OK guys,

I need to know beautiful Islamic names for boys. It is for somebody who has tasked me to come up for couple of good names. You can tell your favourite Muslim name or the name of your family members and may be if i like any?

Thanks
I can tell you some names
Talha and Zaid and Zubair and Bilal and Maaz and Huzaifa And Khizer @Hassan and Hussain @Jaffar and Haroon and Yusuf and Muhammad And Mustafa and Ahmed and lot more @Zakii

Dear Zakiii

Ask the one to keep in mind meaning of the names irrespective old or modern names, because the name reflects positive as well as negative energies and affects the entire life.

Dear Zakiii

Ask the one to keep in mind meaning of the names irrespective old or modern names, because the name reflects positive as well as negative energies and affects the entire life.
positive and negative energy? o_O
zeeshan .. and zayn sound good to me

Danial
Azaan
Mikal
Huzayl
Arhaam
Mohid
Shayan
Ayaan
Aamaar
Isaa
Altamash
Hisham
Qasim
Aahil
Ehaan
Rehan
Maaz

Are the names I have shortlisted so far...

Please more suggestions needed

Danial
Azaan
Mikal
Huzayl
Arhaam
Mohid
Shayan
Ayaan
Aamaar
Isaa
Altamash
Hisham
Qasim
Aahil
Ehaan
Rehan
Maaz

Are the names I have shortlisted so far...

Please more suggestions needed

You didn't choose Maximus:(...its Akbar in Latin!:D

You didn't choose Maximus:(...its Akbar in Latin!:D
I will refer your name to another friend when he is having a baby

Need Arabic or local but unique names for this friend as they are not going to consider anything else

Back
Top Bottom