Teker ghat
dvhmvn.jpg

2afzpkz.jpg

zvs8rt.jpg

hwaa86.jpg

5kikit.jpg

aufvrb.jpg

1puioj.jpg

Sar Zameen e phir e azam. Hazrat Shah Jalal(ra). My homeland where my forefathers remaing resting in peace. I love Sylhet more than Bangladesh as a country. Thank you for posting this wonder full pictures. I was there recently and my memory still Taja.

This is Zindabazar, Sylhet from top of City Center. I took this pictures last month.

dsc06130o.jpg

dsc06131s.jpg

dsc06132tz.jpg

can,t see any beauty in this pic sir........

but rest of the pics are truly love able

Sar Zameen e phir e azam. Hazrat Shah Jalal(ra). My homeland where my forefathers remaing resting in peace. I love Sylhet more than Bangladesh as a country. Thank you for posting this wonder full pictures. I was there recently and my memory still Taja.

You yourself have many pictures. Send these pictures showing the nature again for us to enjoy. By the way, about the trees in the fild. These are unlike the trees I have seen in other parts of BD. These trees are quite short.

can,t see any beauty in this pic sir........

but rest of the pics are truly love able

I know what you mean. I just wanted to share this pictures taken by me. :lol:

Some of us are ashamed of our pedal rickshaws, but the westerners and and the Japanese would enjoy such a ride. They usually take pictures of the back of the rickshaws with paintings of faces of film artists, although we are ashamed of this kind of painting. In reality, rickshaw is a tourist attraction.

Someday ago I saw a white boy driving a rickshaw in Gulshan while some of his friends were passenger.

more interesting question is Can anybody explain why it is called 60 dome mosque? It has 77 small domes and 4 large domes total 81!

Nice pictures, Syllet looks like Jalpaiguri and KuchBihar. But why so much emphasize on white boys and girls?

Nice pictures, Syllet looks like Jalpaiguri and KuchBihar. But why so much emphasize on white boys and girls?
Try counting from page 1 to 8. We have posted nature and 'poor but happy' people of Bangladesh. As for tourists if i get any black tourists photo i will post it...

is it everest seen from BD anyone??

394841_236796206391845_1097870067_n.jpg

@ Yes Everest is sometimes visible from the northern districts of Bengal. I have seen many a times in open eyes about 90 miles away from border (Tetulia).

@ About this picture, I think it is taken either from Panchagar, Nilphamari or Lalmonirhat district closer to the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom