What's new

Beautiful Afghan Ladies.

In india,baba ramdev had to run in ladies costume..

Baba+Ramdev+in+Salwar.jpg

People who are as afraid of women as the taliban, you always gotta question their sexuality.

nothing beautiful or strange about it every army uses this kinda methods.

You are right ..not army but even secret agencies ..My father caught one Indian spy who were pretending to be Muslim and he memorised even few kalma of arabic :D

Afghani making fun of his own peoples

I thought this is not image section but Ahmad keep them coming lol

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

In india,baba ramdev had to run in ladies costume..

Baba+Ramdev+in+Salwar.jpg

only eyes are visible :D everything else is covered :P

Ahmed do you 110% sure these persons fighting for Islam or only use the Islam for their own purposes... Try to understand this sensitive issue..:smokin:

hi Ahmed bro, no i dont consider them as such, but it was kinda sarcastic remarks to those who consider them as true warriors and freedom fighters.

us will never go because ANA (AFGHAN NARCOTICS ARMY)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What wonderful ladies! True face of a terrorist. Running away from soldiers in women's attire. This is what is the difference between terrorists and warriors.

MR AHMAD who bombs funerals and weddings?who does the night raids who drops 2000 pounds bombs on heavily populated areas?taliban or nato?but i forgot gelamjam or hazarboz always supported aggresors like before you supported the russians and now u support US i know u guys are really frustrated because u cant fight pashtuns

MR AHMAD who bombs funerals and weddings?who does the night raids who drops 2000 pounds bombs on heavily populated areas?taliban or nato?

Tell your beloved Taliban not hide like women behind civilians and in people's houses. That will save alot of problems.

but i forgot gelamjam or hazarboz always supported aggresors like before you supported the russians and now u support US i know u guys are really frustrated because u cant fight pashtuns
Yet another mis informed Pakistani national who knows nothing about us.

Tell your beloved Taliban not hide like women behind civilians and in people's houses. That will save alot of problems.

Yet another mis informed Pakistani national who knows nothing about us.
lol u inform us then if misinformed i lived amongst afghan biyadar and i know u better then you dad can know u

Back
Top Bottom