What's new

Beautiful Afghan Ladies.

is this bache bazi or something? i have heard it from some Afghan friends... they dress like women and dance in front of men.

there is videos i can post, but dont know if i can!
bacheh bazi means pedophilia
"playing with children"

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

That is the abuse of children which is illegal in Afghanistan, that is practised among the very bad named and rogue circles in the society. I am sure we are not the only ones and every other society have these ills.

As per these lovely ladies, they are the Taliban fighters/suicide bombers who were ready to blow themselves up in order to enter Janat and take 72 virgins.
ok thank you . i didn't get this point Ahmad jon

No this is called 'Taliban Baazi' they dress like a women and dance in front of Afghan National Police and Intelligence!

And these mofos love big missiles too! bloody ku..ies!
[/COLOR]
That is the abuse of children which is illegal in Afghanistan, that is practised among the very bad named and rogue circles in the society. I am sure we are not the only ones and every other society have these ills.

As per these lovely ladies, they are the Taliban fighters/suicide bombers who were ready to blow themselves up in order to enter Janat and take 72 virgins.
ERRRORR:

Correction:
72 african MALE virgins!

They biggest commanders are also former "bachas" themselves

bacheh bazi means pedophilia
"playing with children"

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

ok thank you . i didn't get this point Ahmad jon

which point brother?

Ahmad u gave us a April fooL thread dude...Before opening this one..I was thinking Ahmad got changed...How can a poster of his caliber can post such silly non sense threads about beautiful ladies....Then i was really admired the sense of humor and the way he advocated a dirty truth through this thread to all of us...Good job Ahmad.

These scum terrorists have the ability to wear women dresses except makeup, how brave!!!

Brave warriors of Islam and freedom fighters.

Ahmed do you 110% sure these persons fighting for Islam or only use the Islam for their own purposes... Try to understand this sensitive issue..:smokin:

Ahmed do you 110% sure these persons fighting for Islam or only use the Islam for their own purposes... Try to understand this sensitive issue..:smokin:

i dont think he meant it litteraly, Sarcasm!

Hamas beauty:

wd4.1321114177.jpg

Back
Top Bottom