What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOC will get more hot and working boundary might also see some action, other then that I do not foresee a full scale war happening any time soon. Indian government just needs a diversion to get out of the situation that they have got into due to the CAA.
With a new army chief just announced I don't think it would be wise for them to get into a full scale war.

I have logged in after many days and anyone can notice that Indians have already been banned or they have surrendered their PDF membership. You have already won the battle. :tup: see you later. stay blessed.

Good. So why don't you and the rest of your sub-human ilk leave PDF for good. You're chimpanzee kind are not welcome here.

Time is coming close …… I personally think / believe endia will attack Pakistan around 2022 , we are almost in 2020 , Just like Feb27 this might be another test , @MastanKhan , Things can go out of control , but I am sure US and international community will jump in and most probably stop Pakistan from any response .. But in and around 2022 war will come (Modi wont go like that and modi's successor Yogi is 2 time more Anti Muslim then modi)..

After all, We are the ones who will crash the one eyed demon
It occurred to me only when Hindu nationalists took power that, this is how it was to be... the only way hindus could rule India was if someone gave them those borders in a platter with ultimate majority in pols. But then again when Khorasan constructs, India destructs!

Time is coming close …… I personally think / believe endia will attack Pakistan around 2022 , we are almost in 2020 , Just like Feb27 this might be another test , @MastanKhan , Things can go out of control , but I am sure US and international community will jump in and most probably stop Pakistan from any response .. But in and around 2022 war will come (Modi wont go like that and modi's successor Yogi is 2 time more Anti Muslim then modi)..

India has always been conquered by will and ambitions of singular man.

You need to find a man whose ambitious enough for his personal glory.

This is just India 101

so now its getting serious..posted by Windjammer
PAF Vipers on CAPs Near LOC

@MastanKhan @Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker

Hi,

I believe it will happen sooner---maybe now---.

Reason---india will do everything possible to not let pakistan's economy get going---. They will sabotage it any which way they can.

Second thing---the interior unrest---I will keep my comments reserved at this time but I do have an inkling what india is thinking---. I would say that it has opened a bigger can of worms at one time that it could handle---.

Hi,

Reason---india will do everything possible to not let pakistan's economy get going---. They will sabotage it any which way they can.

Second thing---the interior unrest---I will keep my comments reserved at this time but I do have an inkling what india is thinking---. I would say that it has opened a bigger can of worms at one time that it could handle---.
Yea, i know what you are referring to, and any conflict at this time seems QUITE DISASTROUS FOR US given the civil unrest and distance from LOC/India issue

Hi,

You have valid point Sir , lets see what come out of this …...

India has always been conquered by will and ambitions of singular man.

You need to find a man whose ambitious enough for his personal glory.

This is just India 101
lol , Feminist wont going to like your post …..
On serious note , Allah Almighty Will Send that man on right time , Let the time arrive .. Who knows that man is already among us ..

Feminists wrote letter to Mohammad bin Qasim to liberate them before in India.

You are one smart cookie---.
upload_2019-12-22_11-55-34.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom