What's new

Beaking News..Indian Army Planning of Armoured Attack From Famous Chawinda Sector...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be their objective then ?
One answer for all of your queries.

If they get the opening in our defence they will go for the kill, capturing of 40-50 km of Pakistani territory is just the initial target which they believe they can achieve and most probably in their assessment can afford in term of material and human loses.

To understand our National response I would like to quote one historic sentence by one of the prominent Journalist of past "Mian Shaib Damaka ker dey, warna awam aap ka Damaka kar dey gi"

Translation: Mian Shaib [Referring to former Prime Minister of Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif] conduct the nuclear test otherwise public would explode you

This sentence was part of the advice which Prime Minister was seeking in an open meeting with prominent journalists of Pakistan after the Indian Nuclear Test in 1998.

IF after any action by India inside Pakistan even on limited scale the duo of Prime Minister Imran Khan and Army Chief Bajwa again try to act pacifist and give half hearted response like 27 Feb, 2019 the general public in Pakistan will tear them apart .... they will meet the fate worse then the fate of Sheik Mujeeb of Bangladesh.

We will fight this war as the LAST WAR ....

Last edited:
@HRK @The Eagle @Dubious @WebMaster

My dear Paks,

Here we find a poster accusing PakState of terror sponsorship on OurForum and no action is taken.... every time GanguTerroristArmy kills OurChildren or OurPeople in AJK they call it launch-pad... and here a poster is propagating this narrative-of-lies.

Kindly, remedy this!

IoJK is the Slaughterhouse of GanguTerroristPigs and no amount of lies is going to change this...

AllooGosht is in Londonistan and current GoP is PakPositive ... so we shall hit back hard!!!
Bro who is the poster???

If IA manages to capture & hold territory 40-50 km into the IB, India would ask for AJK & GB handed to its control in exchange and Pakistan give up all claims on any part of the erstwhile J&K state.

* This is assuming no nukes used, which is very unlikely.

If PA manages to repel IA's massive armoured/mechanized offensive in the desert, counter-offensives will be launched along certain axis as per Doctrine of the Riposte.

After 1965, strategic areas incl. Turtuk and Siachen were lost to betrayal and negligence.

It wasn't exactly stalemate and IA made gains, no matter the method used.

Where is the GENUINE, CREDIBLE, HONEST and INDEPENDENT evidence that india made gains?

Please don't use indian FAKE sources to support your claims:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-asia-india-50749764

Rubbish. Unless there has been a military coupe in India and a crackpot Gangu general has taken over. FACT: Conventional war between Pakistan and India is unthinkable, unwinnable and ultimately would lead to destruction of most of South Asia.

So people. Fcukin sober up. Lest you forget. Why did Pakistan awam eat 'grass' for? Was that some joke?
Sorry to say but do u really think that extremists controlling one of the two countries really care about the region?

this "fence" cant stop an armored vehicle
which can even walk through trees as if they are not there.
so removing it is a waste of time. even soldiers on foot can bypass it and it wont present any much challenge to a military wheeled vehicle either.,
Then why Pakistan is so concerned about the removing of fences?

I have a question.. If India captures a territory beyond international border, would it be able to hold it in the UN? I don't think so..

Any change in boundary will be allowed only if:

1 - India crosses international border and somehow local population declares independence..

2 - India enters AJK from LoC..

In 1948, international borders were never touched.

In 1965, both countries were holding territories of each other but in the end had to go back to the internationally accepted border..

In 1971, local population revolted...

In 1999, Pakistan had a chance of changing LoC, but the government of that time couldn't win it politically.

IF after any action by India inside Pakistan even on limited sale the duo of Prime Minister Imran Khan and Army Chief Bajwa again try to act pacifist and give half hearted response like 27 Feb, 2019 the general public in Pakistan will tear them apart
Sorrt But Our economy doesnt allow this. We had different approach in 1948,65,71 and 99. We were aggressive. If 27 Feb like drama had ocurred in any of those periods, the loss of India would had been far greater. But now were are more of a peaceful defensive force now

India crosses international border and somehow local population declares independence..
What if they force the local population to leave the area

What if they force the local population to leave the area
That will not be accepted by the international community..

Any change can happen on LoC.. There's a possibility that India attacks and captures territory across international border, and when Pakistan sends more troops to push them back, they cross LoC.. a diversion tactic..

That said.. in my opinion, India is not going to attack Pakistan.. because there's a possibility of China adopting an offensive posture at LAC to divert the focus of Indian forces.. and Pakistan then capturing Indian territory both across International as well as across LoC.. While we will have to return the international territory, there will be new LoC drawn up.. and we may get to Srinagar before calling it ENOUGH.

Why don't Modi sends his own family's boys on LOC. Why it is the boy of a poor person who has to die for Amit Shahs ego.

So here I want to send a message to my Indian friends here on PDF and others in general: Don't send your boys towards Pakistan. Boys on the ground on our side will not be that merciful as our boys in skies.
We don't wish a war, but we can't suppress the effects of warrior blood in our vain for long.
Of course not. If Indians are intelligent enough,they would think twice about starting a full scale war,not only Pakistani conventional forces pose a serious threat to any invading force,but its invasion would most likely force a nuclear retaliation,depending on the situation on the ground. Pakistan maintaining a first use policy,that would open pandora's box.

However,seeing those who rule India at the moment,I doubt they would think twice,given their hate for Pakistan.

Let's say they have penetrated 40-50 km deep into Pakistani territory,what would be their objective then ? Capture more territories ? Force Pakistan to accept defeat and annex territories ? (which territories would they claim?) If Indian troops are repelled,would war be brought to the Indian territory ? Lots of questions and scenarii.

Feb' 2019 incident confirmed that IAF's SU-30MKI are no match to PAF's F-16.

Both Modi and IAF have clearly stated that currently India is not in a position to take on PAF until Rafales are inducted.

There won't be any war initiated by India at least until April 2022.

Next India elections will be held in the summer of 2024. So FEB' 2024 would be a good date for the next battle/war.

Syria, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, Palestinian are enough examples .....
Except Palestine, all others have civil wars going on.. International powers tried their best to start a civil unrest in Pakistan recently, but it failed..

There won't be any war initiated by India at least until April 2022.
There will be other reasons in April 2022..

I don't think India has the capability to wage a decisive war against Pakistan.. If there's a chance that the war will not be decisive, Indians strategists will not initiate it...

All this urgency shown by PDF posters is not mirrored by the government of Pakistan which renders all this discussion as futile and just fantasy talk.

Instead of this fan talk. Point me towards 1 measure taken by the GoP with respect to Kashmir policy and appraising International forums for the continued escalations with India.

There will be other reasons in April 2022..

I don't think India has the capability to wage a decisive war against Pakistan.. If there's a chance that the war will not be decisive, Indians strategists will not initiate it...

I agree. By the time India gets Rafales, PAF would have inducted J-20s & J-31s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom