What's new

" BE ware Gentlemen"

syeda bukhary

New Recruit

Reaction score
Be ware gentlemen,. If u feel like laughing your guts out because U think that what ever I am going tell U is humourous, then U are certainly out of minds. It is not humourous. I refer a very serious and perpetual problem. Imagine, ever since the creationof woman, "GOD" has not rested,all the gentlemen not rested,and u think it is "Humourous"!! ??? The situation is still deteriorating and that being thesituation,it can be easly saidthat now there is no hope. Npw gentlemen,your money and time all belong to "WOMEN". Can you possibly think of rest and comfort?? The statementb is also true for the simple reason that woman herself has not taken rest since her "Creation", neither she will allow man to rest. When woman was created shewas so beautiful, charming that man immediately fell in love with her certainly, because he was not aware of the consequences, unfortunately no expert opinion was available, man could have been saved.Since that time man is repenting but as you men asked for it, you can repent as much as you can.Why should women bother?????????:lol:

Last edited:
Be ware gentlemen,. If u feel like laughing your guts out because U think that what ever I am going tell U is humourous, then U are certainly out of minds. It is not humourous. I refer a very serious and perpetual problem. Imagine, ever since the creationof woman, "GOD" has not rested,all the gentlemen not rested,and u think it is "Humourous"!! ??? The situation is still deteriorating and that being thesituation,it can be easly saidthat now there is no hope. Npw gentlemen,your money and time all belong to "WOMEN". Can you possibly think of rest and comfort?? The statementb is also true for the simple reason that woman herself has not taken rest since her "Creation", Now don't repent ! because u people asked for it in "HEAVEN" :lol:

Well ,there's two theories to argue with a woman....Neither one works...:hitwall:

of course it is possible to argue with a woman. its just not possible to win!

The woman always has the last word in an argument. anything the man says after that is the beginning of a new argument!

of course it is possible to argue with a woman. its just not possible to win!

The woman always has the last word in an argument. anything the man says after that is the beginning of a new argument!

So, the story is, never argue with a woman, or else..............what SU-47 says

As a general rule, men remember everything that is important to them. I remember scoring 33 points in a game, my first home run, first kiss and every other experience. Of those things that we do not consider worth remembering, our retention span will last from 24 to 72 hours maximum.
Women remember everything forever!:angel:

As a general rule, men remember everything that is important to them. I remember scoring 33 points in a game, my first home run, first kiss and every other experience. Of those things that we do not consider worth remembering, our retention span will last from 24 to 72 hours maximum.

Not everything......... they remember only those thing based on which they cn win the argument (anyway they will only win).

So you have been kissed?
:P

Back
Top Bottom