What's new

BDR trying to encroach on Indian land: BSF

But nobody wants to hear what you are saying. They don't want dictation from you about their enemies. They know about their enemies and very righteously they have discovered the actual enemy of Bangladesh. They don't like you and you have to live with that.
:yahoo:
Dude seriously...ur running the risk of looking like a joke....

Then i believe when you guys post news about indian civilians getting injured by BDR, BSF hides behind them as well....???:azn:

lol..ask your senior members in this forum..they will tell you who complain about the cvilians getting killed..:lol:

I guess the the HEADING of this thread already shows it....dont you think so....??? :coffee:

Cheers!!!

lol..not again..read my earlier post...not worth replying twice :D

lol..ask your senior members in this forum..they will tell you who complain about the cvilians getting killed..:lol:

lol..not again..read my earlier post...not worth replying twice :D

"lol..not again..read my earlier post...not worth replying twice ":coffee:

Cheers!!!

Well, i guess they are already doing it....so i am waiting for the "retaliation"....:wave:

Cheers!!!

ha ha..read my sentence again..this comes as a warning....they have tried it and have been spared cause they dont want you to cry when the people on yor side get killed...so understand and it dont repeat this coment again..:lol:

"lol..not again..read my earlier post...not worth replying twice ":coffee:

Cheers!!!

lol..are who asked the question twice ?? read your posts and then mine..dont make me feel I am wasting my time replying to your posts.:cheesy:

ha ha..read my sentence again..this comes as a warning....they have tried it and have been spared cause they dont want you to cry when the people on yor side get killed...so understand and it dont repeat this coment again..:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Ego....to its extreme....

Looks like BDR has been sparing you from the time you started killing innocent civilians....

As i said, i am still waiting for the "retaliation".....

Cheers!!!

Off-Topic

I have in this forum from much longer time than you....i have seen what is going on....

Cheers!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Ego....to its extreme....

Looks like BDR has been sparing you from the time you started killing innocent civilians....

BDR has been sparing BSF ?? lol..then please dont spare next time..one incident from BDR and it gets a warning..but BSf has been killing your people (your people say so) for years..and BDR has been sparing them....you are a gem :lol:

As i said, i am still waiting for the "retaliation".....

Cheers!!!

and repeated the same thing inspite getting the answer and the advice..:tdown:

lol..are who asked the question twice ?? read your posts and then mine..dont make me feel I am wasting my time replying to your posts.:cheesy:

Seriously, dont you think you all talk more and work less....

Always a waste....

Solution:- "Retaliate"....:wave:

Cheers!!!

Off-Topic

I have in this forum from much longer time than you....i have seen what is going on....

Cheers!!!

many things are off topic...leave it on the mods...BTW staying longer doesnt mean you are right..ask yourfellow members and then comment

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Seriously, dont you think you all talk more and work less....

Always a waste....

Solution:- "Retaliate"....:wave:

Cheers!!!

yes.. a waste..so dont complain next time ur people get killed..just work ..dont talk :D

I guess the same way BSF has been "sparing" us, as you said....:cheesy:

Cheers!!!

no they have not been sparing thm, but aftr you have startd crying thy spared you now...but you say they have been sparing BSf. :D

many things are off topic...leave it on the mods...BTW staying longer doesnt mean you are right..ask yourfellow members and then comment

Seriously Indian Jatt,

Understand the post....i directed my comment as Off-Topic....:disagree:

You just type for the sake of typing dont you....

ask yourfellow members and then comment

Thanks for the advice....but i am well aware of what i am doing....

Cheers!!!

no they have not been sparing thm, but aftr you have startd crying thy spared you now...but you say they have been sparing BSf. :D

Cool....!!! then i guess you all cried too because we spared you too....

Wow....two countries....with 'crying' border guards....what an irony....:lol:

Cheers!!!

Back
Top Bottom