What's new

BDR trying to encroach on Indian land: BSF

lol..dont try to prove to them that whatever India did was good for BD..these bangladeshis will never learn...India should have left them and their women getting the royal treatment from the PA..:lol:
Oh no no no hell noo, I never tried to say India did good for them (I know what that'll doo...) All I said was, India was never the enemy...that's all

Apart from being serious on this topic....

I dont understand why BSF are blaming BDR for 'encroaching' their land??....wasnt it this BSF and this India that said....'BDR is a mutiny- struck force'....'they fired all missed 3000 shots'....'when BSF opens havoc, BDR will be doomed'....etc etc etc....

Hence, i dont understand why BSF is so worried about 'mutiny-struck', 'low-life' BDR taking their land....go kick them out tigers....:rolleyes:

I have no idea what will happen when BDR seriously comes to take their land....:disagree:

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Get a life dear. Post all this crap on BR. They want to watch these movies. Neither Pakistani nor Bangladeshi are interested to know about your so called sacrifices for Bangladesh. They are more interested to know about the present enemy.
:)
I ever said WE made sacrifices (though we have), all I'm saying is we weren't the enemy. I mean, from a fist fight for some border farm to even an Indian company setting up a truck plant (a good thing) is all supposed to indicate how 'evil' we Indians are.
Facts of the Case?- BSF one of the MANY Indian security organizations, a small fraction when you compare it to the size of the Indian Army makes a mess every now and then by firing and intimidating border civilians and pissing off an equally irrelevant security organization called BDR. Instead of trying to understand what the real game is, u guys come up with conspiracy theories that go all the way back to Indus valley civilization, Chanakya, Greater India doctrine and whatever other c**p you want to bring in.

We've never done anything that even comes close to what the videos show thogh we were always powerful enough to be 'evil'.

Indians always claim that theirs is a land of cheese, butter, milk and honey, when in reality more than 60% of them live by less than $1 per day. Now, this Maobadi movement has spread in such a way that India's mask has dropped. It is NE independence issue, it is Bombay terrorist issue, and now it is Maobadi movement. This will certainly destroy India's political fabrics.

you want to say our entire development is fake.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh..god..if u have less knowledge than i am giving links that can change ur mind, if u really like real knowledge...

Economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:World GDP list in 2050.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
File:GDP PPP 2009 2014.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont understand why BSF are blaming BDR for 'encroaching' their land??....wasnt it this BSF and this India that said....'BDR is a mutiny- struck force'....'they fired all missed 3000 shots'....'when BSF opens havoc, BDR will be doomed'....etc etc etc....

Hence, i dont understand why BSF is so worried about 'mutiny-struck', 'low-life' BDR taking their land....go kick them out tigers....:rolleyes:

I have no idea what will happen when BDR seriouslycomes to take their land....:disagree:

Cheers!!!
When they do come seriously it will be quite a spectacle for every one to see
and probably the last they will ever see
Cheers

I have no idea what will happen when BDR seriouslycomes to take their land....:disagree:

Cheers!!!
I have already given you a plausible reason. I don't think land is the reason. I think the BSF is trying to use terror tactics to check migration. That's the only plausible reason why we would have any sort border related problems with you. Remember we've never made any big deal on claims of land...it has always been harrasment, torture and firing on border civilians- all standard terror tactics used by forces.

I ever said WE made sacrifices (though we have), all I'm saying is we weren't the enemy. I mean, from a fist fight for some border farm to even an Indian company setting up a truck plant (a good thing) is all supposed to indicate how 'evil' we Indians are.
Facts of the Case?- BSF one of the MANY Indian security organizations, a small fraction when you compare it to the size of the Indian Army makes a mess every now and then by firing and intimidating border civilians and pissing off an equally irrelevant security organization called BDR. Instead of trying to understand what the real game is, u guys come up with conspiracy theories that go all the way back to Indus valley civilization, Chanakya, Greater India doctrine and whatever other c**p you want to bring in.

We've never done anything that even comes close to what the videos show thogh we were always powerful enough to be 'evil'.

But nobody wants to hear what you are saying. They don't want dictation from you about their enemies. They know about their enemies and very righteously they have discovered the actual enemy of Bangladesh. They don't like you and you have to live with that.
:yahoo:

If they dont like us we dont even care.The bengladesh governments desicions are thir own and its their choice how they exercise it or with whom they wish to waltz with

When they do come seriously it will be quite a spectacle for every one to see
Cheers

Ah, again a false ego my friend....

You said, "when they do come seriously"....that means precisely, BDR is not encroaching your land now....:azn:

Because as you then said, "it will be quite a spectacle for every one to see"....

You mean the BSF isnt it....ah, everyone knows that....:wave:

Cheers!!!

I have already given you a plausible reason. I don't think land is the reason. I think the BSF is trying to use terror tactics to check migration. That's the only plausible reason why we would have any sort border related problems with you. Remember we've never made any big deal on claims of land...it has always been harrasment, torture and firing on border civilians- all standard terror tactics used by forces.

Dude, you are waaaay out of the line....

The thread is about land encroachment, remember....

Shall we talk on that....??

Cheers!!!

thats true :agree:

everytime we fire..your BDR hides behind the civilians and poor civilians get killed...thats why they decided to tell BDR that its better not to try anthing silly or else more civillians will end up losing lives when your BDR hides behind them.

Cheers!!!

lol..please come and take your land.....I dont understand why havent they been serious so long ..:D

everytime we fire..your BDR hides behind the civilians and poor civilians get killed...thats why they decided to tell BDR that its better not to try anthing silly or else more civillians will end up losing lives when your BDR hides behind them.

Then i believe when you guys post news about indian civilians getting injured by BDR, BSF hides behind them as well....???:azn:

lol..please come and take your land.....I dont understand why havent they been serious so long ..:D

I guess the the HEADING of this thread already shows it....dont you think so....??? :coffee:

Cheers!!!

I guess the the HEADING of this thread already shows it....dont you think so....??? :coffee:

Cheers!!!

yups..it says it how the BDR is trying the silly attempts.

but nah ! you wont listen..so please after the heading read the article and be informed that this comes as a warning to your brave BDR to face retaliation if anything of this is tried..:pop:

Dude, you are waaaay out of the line....

The thread is about land encroachment, remember....

Shall we talk on that....??

Cheers!!!
Of course it's on land encroachment, and my point is that it is REALLY NOT about land encroachment, it's about something else, about security forces being generally tough on everything to give the border villages a fright on what they can do if ppl don't fall in line. NOW does it seep into you???

Back
Top Bottom