What's new

B'desh steps up troops deployment on Myanmar border amid row

Saudi King lives in practical life, he is not a Gaddafi. Saudians have reservations about the war criminals trial in BD, but it will not back down from its role as a benefactor of BD in times of its need. Same goes for Pakistan.

We need Saudi logistic and Pakistani diplomatic support. India will do us a favour if it just does not backstab us by mobilizing troops at some points with our border. India is double-headed and cannot be trusted by any of its neighbours. This govt will fall, if it accepts logistic support from India. Our military will certainly not accept it.

The equation will change if infact a war breaks out. New alignment will be taken place. I still believe China will stop replenishing Burmese if we could keep Indians out of it. BD will not have any problem finding allies all over the world. The top of the list UK, EU then Saudis and other middle eastern and USA. And the biggest support will come from Thailand who is always in odd with Burmese. I am pretty sure Thais will mobilise once Burmese attacks Bangladesh.

Before we show respect to your 1,300 braves, show respect to the few lakhs of brave sons of our soil in the 1971 war. Also accept that we gave you a rare win in that war. Not only you are denying respect to our braves of 1971, you are disrespecting us now in relation with Burma.

Are we that meek and weak that we need foreign troops to fight against Burma? Why some Indians should suggest such a thing? Yes, we will need arms and jets from foreign countries, but we will do our fighting.

Note one thing, Burma has too vast agriculture land and resources, and too few people. We may help balance the equation this time.

who disrespected the brave freedom fighters of bd??.....show me one post by me ,where i did such......you are a insane spoilt kid,with no heart !......you made us win ,huh??.....so you mean,bd didnt want independence then??.....india was the main gainer from 1971??.....independence means nothing to you??....apnar ager post-ta porar por,ja rag holo na.....hater kache pele dekhie ditam,what a 'coward' indian can do!......respect is always mutual,bujhlen?

We need Saudi logistic and Pakistani diplomatic support. India will do us a favour if it just does not backstab us by mobilizing troops at some points with our border. India is double-headed and cannot be trusted by any of its neighbours. This govt will fall, if it accepts logistic support from India. Our military will certainly not accept it.

You can trust us as much as we will trust you in in case of confrontation with china/pak. Each country will safe guard its own interest, which i hope you will agree. Our policy viz a viz our neighbors is quite clear, so the snide remarks about double-headed, trust, etc are quite frankly not warranted and only represent your venom. Just because YOU are not in good books of your immediate neighbors, does not means the same extends to us.

The equation will change if infact a war breaks out. New alignment will be taken place. I still believe China will stop replenishing Burmese if we could keep Indians out of it.

Are you joking mate? China is the main supporter of Junta. It will support Junta irrespective of India being in picture or not.

And the biggest support will come from Thailand who is always in odd with Burmese. I am pretty sure Thais will mobilise once Burmese attacks Bangladesh.

With China supporting Junta, i doubt if Thai will come out openly... im not well versed with Thai policies and might be wrong.

you are a insane spoilt kid,with no heart
I guess its popular to blame India for all of BD misfortune's. Maybe its same as what we were taught in our school about British Rule and Pakistan.

What sets me off is when this members blame India for every air that stinks in BD.

Are you joking mate? China is the main supporter of Junta. It will support Junta irrespective of India being in picture or not.

With China supporting Junta, i doubt if Thai will come out openly... im not well versed with Thai policies and might be wrong.

I dont think Burmese will be getting free hardware from Chinese against a war with BD. BD will be constantly in touch with Chinese. If BD limits itself within Arakan state in the disguise of safe guarding Rohingyas than it should ok.

Regarding Thais, couple of months back Thai minister visiting Bangladesh openly criticised Burmese as the security threat for both BD and Thais. Even Junta said, Thai and BD are conspiring together with USA to take over Myanmar. :rofl::rofl:

hello, hello...

Is anyone going to war ? Its really interesting to see how ppl whip themselves up into lather over an issue that does not exist !

hello, hello...

Is anyone going to war ? Its really interesting to see how ppl whip themselves up into lather over an issue that does not exist !

Well, Burmese might offlimit BD navy in a vast area in Bay Of Bengal which will trigger another stand off and this time BD/Burmese will open fire. I am not sure when Conoco Phillips will start their work but Burmese might try to stop them coming here as a tit for tat BD did last years. Things are tense now. Burmese brough in tanks and artilary in the border with BD.

who disrespected the brave freedom fighters of bd??.....show me one post by me ,where i did such......you are a insane spoilt kid,with no heart !......you made us win ,huh??.....so you mean,bd didnt want independence then??.....india was the main gainer from 1971??.....independence means nothing to you??....apnar ager post-ta porar por,ja rag holo na.....hater kache pele dekhie ditam,what a 'coward' indian can do!......respect is always mutual,bujhlen?
Salaam. Are moshai, ektu na hoi beshi koiya falaisi. Tai boila ki eto rag korte hoibo? Bharotio derke ichcha koirai majhe moddhe ektu ushkaia dei aar ki. Ashole kisui nai moner moddhe. Nen, ekhon matha thanda koren, aar tolowar hate loiya amare kochu kata koiren na. Burmar utpate amar monta bohut kharab hoiya geche.

Ta, amago deshi bangla kemon bujhlen? Apnago ghoti Banglae kotha koiya kono mojai paina.

I dont think Burmese will be getting free hardware from Chinese against a war with BD. BD will be constantly in touch with Chinese. If BD limits itself within Arakan state in the disguise of safe guarding Rohingyas than it should ok.

Regarding Thais, couple of months back Thai minister visiting Bangladesh openly criticised Burmese as the security threat for both BD and Thais. Even Junta said, Thai and BD are conspiring together with USA to take over Myanmar. :rofl::rofl:

All this posts of who will support who is laughable. Whether big India or big China or Big USA suppports Burma or Bangladesh is immaterial. Poland had big old UK signing up a treaty to come to its assistance before world war 2. When the Nazis moved into Poland , it took the Brits months to come to terms with that. When we had apartheid, the USSR was a treatied partner of Angola and Mozambique. It did not stop the then SA government from sending its army into those countries and taking over their land. All the Soviets could do was send in their military advisors to help their allies and equip them. SA army still moved in deep into those countries. In the case of war, each unto their own and your best friends are those who are willing to supply you arms on credit :pop:

All this posts of who will support who is laughable. Whether big India or big China or Big USA suppports Burma or Bangladesh is immaterial. Poland had big old UK signing up a treaty to come to its assistance before world war 2. When the Nazis moved into Poland , it took the Brits months to come to terms with that. When we had apartheid, the USSR was a treatied partner of Angola and Mozambique. It did not stop the then SA government from sending its army into those countries and taking over their land. All the Soviets could do was send in their military advisors to help their allies and equip them. SA army still moved in deep into those countries. In the case of war, each unto their own and your best friends are those who are willing to supply you arms on credit :pop:

Thanks for the post. I am not worried about Burmese taking over Bangla land. Even the civilians with bamboo stick will beat the hell out of Burmese. You dont know anything about Bengalis. All the information and intellegence you see here are civilians who are constantly working for military without any pay. Even if you go to border you will see civilians are guarding the border at night in shift. Few days ago 3 burmese soldiers were caught insdie BD and who caught them? The civilians who were guarding border in the night. :devil:

Yes we will be needing supplies of hardware specially little Navy support will do a great deal. I am expecting US navy ship in the Bay - of - Bengal in case of war.

Saudi King lives in practical life, he is not a Gaddafi. Saudians have reservations about the war criminals trial in BD, but it will not back down from its role as a benefactor of BD in times of its need. Same goes for Pakistan.

If Burma attacks Bangladesh then this AL government will seek direct assistance from India. AL will not ask Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China or the USA for help. India will then have a pretext to enter Bangladesh and quickly subdue Burma. This has, of course, been worked out beforehand. In this way India will get its transit facility and along with Burma have exclusive rights over our natural resources inside BD and the Bay of Bengal.

his has, of course, been worked out beforehand. In this way India will get its transit facility and along with Burma have exclusive rights over our natural resources inside BD and the Bay of Bengal.

India has already worked out with Burma that when Burma attacks Bangladesh, India will intervene on Bangladesh's behalf and defeat the Burmese military and hence this will allow both India and Burma to have access to natural resources inside Bangladesh? Huh...what?!!!!!!!

I want whatever it is that you're smoking MBI.

Salaam. Are moshai, ektu na hoi beshi koiya falaisi. Tai boila ki eto rag korte hoibo? Bharotio derke ichcha koirai majhe moddhe ektu ushkaia dei aar ki. Ashole kisui nai moner moddhe. Nen, ekhon matha thanda koren, aar tolowar hate loiya amare kochu kata koiren na. Burmar utpate amar monta bohut kharab hoiya geche.

Ta, amago deshi bangla kemon bujhlen? Apnago ghoti Banglae kotha koiya kono mojai paina.
Jakor matha gorom hoyar jothesto karon ase. aijkaal apni majhe majhei ektu beshiiiiiiiiiii koiya falaitasen. ektu lagaam dan. shudhu shudhu zogra koira to kono lav nai. kebol BP bare, ar dater enamel nosto hoy:P. ar kisui hoy na.

sustho bhahbe, bhodro bhabhe debate korte oshubidha kothay?

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom