What's new

B'desh steps up troops deployment on Myanmar border amid row

BDR-Nasaka flag level Discussion

A battalion level Flag discussion has started between Bangladesh's BDR and myanmar's nasaka. Today at 10:15 am this discussion has started at Myanmar. Bangladesh team is consisted of 11 personnel leaded by Lieutenant Colonel Mozammel Hossain leader of 42 BDR battalion.

Reported Today (21.10.09) on online edition of the Daily prothom alo in Bengali.

We may be small like a fish bone but when we stick in India's throat it might make the country choke and die. (a pun on the Chicken neck (Silguri Pass) for those who lack knowledge like some of the BD impostors here)
So, a country surrounded on 3 and 3/4th sides by another country can choke the later to death?

Look what you have done to my dog.
2577dff94fe36193f1004ff83ff7d002.gif

Last edited:
HO HO..

bangladesh is getting 21 Sea vessel (not sure what they are) from uncle sam.
????? ??? - ????????? ????? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????

Kick those basted burmese out of Bay of Bengal.
As usual, the US recommendation for BD has been sweetened with words like 'terrorists' etc. instead of a possible attack from Burma or another neighbour. It is good that USA is now extending assistance with naval ships at a time when BD urgently needs it.

Since 1971, USA has extended more than $5 billion worth of assistance to BD in various sectors. Now, the latest assistance in the naval sector is another important milestone to this continuous process. Long Live BD-USA Friendship and Down With Burma.

By the way, some pro-Burmese were eagerly pointing fingers at RAW. But, when I pointed out that a war is needed to kick out RAW from Burma, they keep mum. I was expecting this from these Burmese. Their mask is open now.

Professor Iazdani Sire! Please spare yourself from performing baffonaries. If Sagol could be used to plough paddy field then cow wouldn't be required in IND. Similarly, if smaller Gun-boats could do frigate's job then pentagon would make the best use BD's dockyards. Do you even know that BN's ULSHAN class doesn't fall under Frigate's category (Less than 3000 Tons Displacement), let alone others thus we infect don't even have one good NAVAL vessel in real term. So, how practical is to roar for kicking Burmese arses that overall has 5 times stronger army than us?

About the boats from US,I agree with you.Goats can not be used for ploughing fields.But still good for us,as they will be used to catch pirates.

It doesn't have to be greater than 3000 tons displacement to be classified as frigate.Frigates have different role(e.g. Anti-submarine warfare frigate),and this Ulsan class is guided missile frigate.
Yes it may be termed as light frigate.But that does not mean its not good.Republic of Korea Navy has 9 of them in active service.
Chinese Type 053H3 frigate is also below 3000 ton,but is classified as frigate.There are many other classes of frigates which is below 3000 tons.

BNS Khalid Bin walid has these armaments:

4 x Otomat Mk. II Block IV AShM; 8 x FM-90N SAM; 1 x Otobreda 76 mm/62 Super Rapid; 4 x Otobreda 40 mm/70 (2 twin) compact CIWS; 6 x 324 mm B-515 (2 triple) tubes-Whitehead A244S; 2 x Super Barricade launchers

The SAM upgrades were done recently with an expense of 120 crore.I don't see why it should not be termed as a good vessel.
And I think a navy is soon going to have an air wing too.BAF have provided the training for it.Also recently a Naval commando school was established.It was shown in onirban.

As usual, the US recommendation for BD has been sweetened with words like 'terrorists' etc. instead of a possible attack from Burma or another neighbour. It is good that USA is now extending assistance with naval ships at a time when BD urgently needs it.

Since 1971, USA has extended more than $5 billion worth of assistance to BD in various sectors. Now, the latest assistance in the naval sector is another important milestone to this continuous process. Long Live BD-USA Friendship and Down With Burma.

By the way, some pro-Burmese were eagerly pointing fingers at RAW. But, when I pointed out that a war is needed to kick out RAW from Burma, they keep mum. I was expecting this from these Burmese. Their mask is open now.

Once again it goes to show how much deception bubble still working through your system. US "fishing boat" some newspaper repotred has no value to Bangladesh navy. Yet your childish toy mentality running away with it.

You can try package awami “digital deception” with “kicking RAW” etc. But no one is buying your deception. Kicking Myanmar without even proper ammunition stock in Bangladesh is recipe for inviting indian army into Bangladesh. As soon as awami stooges came to power they made sure bridges are burned and Bangladesh defense forces left high and dry by antagonizing China. Now in this stage of the game Bangladesh army is used as pawn to advance indian hegemonic desire making Bangladesh a true subservient entity.

Once again it goes to show how much deception bubble still working through your system. US "fishing boat" some newspaper repotred has no value to Bangladesh navy. Yet your childish toy mentality running away with it.

You can try package awami “digital deception” with “kicking RAW” etc. But no one is buying your deception. Kicking Myanmar without even proper ammunition stock in Bangladesh is recipe for inviting indian army into Bangladesh. As soon as awami stooges came to power they made sure bridges are burned and Bangladesh defense forces left high and dry by antagonizing China. Now in this stage of the game Bangladesh army is used as pawn to advance indian hegemonic desire making Bangladesh a true subservient entity.
Someone proposes to ATTACK, INVADE, PUNISH a big India, but, at the same time, starts crying when it is time to REPULSE an attack from a small Burma saying BD has no AMMUNITIONS. Good, so far very good to know the true identity of some people.

Last edited:
So, how practical is to roar for kicking Burmese arses that overall has 5 times stronger army than us?

I forgot to reply to this before.

We are ill-prepared for a war now.We should try to defuse the tension at hand by talks not guns,for now.

I say for now,because as Straight sir pointed out that "war will eventually be imposed upon us".I totally agree with that.That's why we should start preparing for now.Because it can not be guaranteed that,in future Burma won't attack us.In last one year,we had 3 stand offs.So within one or two years,there might very well be a serious conflict.

Getting in a fight now will not only damage our economic growth,but also will further weaken the armed forces.

But if they attack us now,we don't have any other choice left.

Here, you do, exactly what you have been accusing EastWatch of. Make falsified claims without providing any independent source. We still wait.

indian army looting armaments from independent Bangladesh is well documented. For rest multiple anlaysis posted in this long thread.

But in indian definition only desireable proof is what does not implicate india. For such venture you should look for proof just in yourself. Got it stinker.

I forgot to reply to this before.

We are ill-prepared for a war now.We should try to defuse the tension at hand by talks not guns,for now.

I say for now,because as Straight sir pointed out that "war will eventually be imposed upon us".I totally agree with that.That's why we should start preparing for now.Because it can not be guaranteed that,in future Burma won't attack us.In last one year,we had 3 stand offs.So within one or two years,there might very well be a serious conflict.

Getting in a fight now will not only damage our economic growth,but also will further weaken the armed forces.

But if they attack us now,we don't have any other choice left.

Exactly, dear Leon.

If attacked, we must retaliate with all available might---for our honor.

But, to proceed deliberately for war---without putting the in-house front in order---is entirely a different and foolish notion. We can not commit and waste our beloved BA irresponsively.

The diplomacy and military & political efforts at home---leading to war by delaying & timing itself to one's crucial advantage---is also a high form of war.

Last edited:
Someone proposes to ATTACK, INVADE, PUNISH a big India, but, at the same time, starts crying when it is time to REPULSE an attack from a small Burma saying BD has no AMMUNITIONS. Good, so far very good to know the true identity of some people.

Did Myanmar attack??? But in your countless post you already made clear of your desire for an war which is in line with indo awami game plan. Destroy Bangladesh defense forces and invite indian army and control into Bangladesh.

True identity of your awami stooge kind had become much clear with "digital deception" series playing out over last 9 months.

indian army looting armaments from independent Bangladesh is well documented. For rest multiple anlaysis posted in this long thread.
Any independent source will do, if you can.

But in indian definition only desireable proof is what does not implicate india. For such venture you should look for proof just in yourself. Got it stinker.
Forget desirable, you have not provide a single independent source to back your poop.

Any independent source will do, if you can.

Forget desirable, you have not provide a single independent source to back your poop.

In indian definition only desireable proof is what does not implicate india. For such venture you should look for proof just in yourself. Got it stinker.

Guys as far as I see this situation, it stands as follows.

Bangladesh had objected to reports suggesting that china is building a Dam on Brahmputra river. Although China's diplomats rejected any such move but the communist party of China is looking for such a Dam in near future and were kind of amused at BD's objection. So they decided to play some of their mind games with BD mainly to distract BD. The current situation is created by their support for the mynmar junta to see both Bangladesh and India's reaction to it.

Although I am sure that there would be no war as china usually just test nations and must have told the junta to restrain from any misadventure but still BD will have to trek carefully. I am sure that BD army is capable of handling the war but keeping in mind the International pressure on Mynmar for holding a peaceful election in 2010, combined with their urge for keeping the people of their own country within control the chances of any misadventure is minimal.

Also China will have to help BD in case of an outwright war, otherwise they will lose years of strategic moves they made in cosying upto BD for mainly encircling India. Thus BD need not worry. The thing to be done however is to realise the potential of Mynmar's army so that BD can arm itself adequately.

Regards.

In indian definition only desireable proof is what does not implicate india. For such venture you should look for proof just in yourself. Got it stinker.
Again, im not asking for desirable proof. I'm asking you for any independent source to backup YOUR claim's. What you and i BELIEVE don't make it to history books, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom