What's new

B'desh steps up troops deployment on Myanmar border amid row

If 'the crocodile' wanted to enter your life, it could have done a long time back.:disagree: 'The crocodile' has bigger fish to catch.

Don't flatter yourself. :argh:

We may be small like a fish bone but when we stick in India's throat it might make the country choke and die. (a pun on the Chicken neck (Silguri Pass) for those who lack knowledge like some of the BD impostors here)

I dislike your patronizing tone. While my links to the military are well known yours remain speculative. I also dislike the idea of these half-measures when our sovereignty is being threatened by Burma in concert with India. I am not saying to leave the Burma border open while we only guard our borders with India. What I am saying is that we have to take precautions for any eventuality. If the British could raise 30 Divisions during World War II why can't we in defence of our sovereignty raise a few more of our own however long it takes provided we can safe guard our nation. I am sick of people like you saying we can't do this or we cannot do that which plays into our enemies hands - both Burma and India. It is your defeatist mentality which will sink Bangladesh.

If I am so distrusted by the army why was I sent the following article which no one else has had the guts to distribute -

PEELKHANA CONSPIRACY

PROLOGUE

ENTIRE Bangladesh is convinced that “Peelkhana massacre was the outcome of a long and deep-rooted conspiracy.” But there is a mystery shrouding the background of Peelkhana carnage. Somehow or the other, people of Bangladesh do not still know the entire truth. This article endeavors to un-shroud the hidden truth. Purpose is not to vindicate anyone, the pure purpose is to erase the lies and bring the truth to the open. You are not required to believe whatever follows. It is totally up to your judgment. If you believe, you may pass it on to persons who may try to spread the message so that justice, the rarest phenomenon on planet earth, may see light in Bangladesh—today, tomorrow or year after. If you don’t believe this article, utter a curse and just put this article into trash and forget it.

FULL STORY –

DeshCalling: 2009-09-13

Your credentials pale in comparison to the trust that has been shown to me.
Mr. Munshi,

Thank you very much for quizzing the balls of the metaphoric Sagol Sana/Raw Bhazakar. Now, please hold it tight for me to conduct the most painful surgery. Once the balls are removed, I would send the delicious soup made off it in RAW head-quarter to draw the first line of our defense. Then take them head on one by one with the help of 156 millions of my fellow countrymen. Thus the era of dalal RAWMUA, RAWAMY LEAGUE would start to end for ever. BTW if you have means to track RAWs in our land that practice "Chorer Maa'r boro Ghala" art then please disclose it here.

On a separate note that lowest of the low has the guts to call us "Burmese Razakar" whilst he himself dodges from all the rational discussions then threatens us by creating fallacies, pounding on lies to derive more lies later to bully us by using them but accuses us for the same? What a practice of “Upside downtime"! By "force and deception" this RAW like fukcin fukc tries to make us 'give in' to his scheme. Aah! Aah !! This isn’t happening in BD as long as 156 million Mujahids are alive.

Now coming to the core of the issue, whether a perpetted war should be fought or not be decided on,
1. what is the likely outcome of it?
2. Who might benefit from it?
3. How much of a resource do we have and how long we can sustain besides the immoral aspects of it?
Knowing the dire straightness of BD-MIL and lack of arms, ammos vs. a vs. Burmese, how can a patriotic person keep continue the tune war mongering? This should be the first question to judge the motive of such war monger IMO.

Last edited:
Once the balls are removed, I would send the delicious soup made off it in RAW head-quarter to draw the first line of our defense.......

Then take them head on one by one with the help of 156 millions of my fellow countrymen........

What a practice of “Upside downtime"! By "force and deception" this RAW like fukcin fukc tries to make us 'give in' to his scheme. ........

Aah Aah !! This isn’t happening in BD as long as 156 million Mujahids are alive.....
Obviously you still continue to live in world where war's are won by bullets, if not sword's. Yes fan boy, you would continue with your hate till your last breadth, not because you love your country, but for rush of adrenaline of human blood in your mouth.

Ummah would be damn proud of you man.

If there is indeed an Indian hand behind the Burmese Junta's defiant attitude........

So, what China will do in the future to protect its future route to the Bay of Bengal?..........

.......... China may act as a catalyst to make a change in the NE that allows it to go to the Bay thru Bangladesh.

.............China may bypass the BD govt and work directly with one or two centers of power to destabilize the NE.

If it is RAW in Burma, then India is certainly playing with fire that will one day engulf its own NE. ............

When even in your analysis you note correctly that Bangladesh sooner or later will require China to play its card---if there is indeed an Indian hand behind the Burmese Junta's defiant attitude---then why not our people demand of GoB to start a favorable diplomacy with China right now, and tell them to stop offending China any further ?

Is this not one of the 1st steps now ? Why people will bear the indulgence of ‘our lady politicians’ any further if they kindly manage to fail ?

Also included in 1st series of steps :

1. To mobilize public support in the right direction
2. To set up the right machinery for International diplomacy and campaign
3. To have alternative solutions to meet the contingency arising out of Chittagong---the lifeline pivot point---get hit adversely. Export-Import will suffer, Fuel oil shortage will occur within 1st 2 weeks, Outside supply line will be snapped etc. etc.

All of us need to come out of our respective narrow party-allegiance to devise effective solutions and preparedness on national level with true patriotism. We must install a capable administration at home with strong moral foundation.

Without a spot of doubt, BA is much capable of and more superbly trained to handle Myanmar aggressor. See the Comparison Data which are also favorable:

(1) Bangladesh-Myanmar Economic Strength: Source - CIA Fact Book <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LJsVgqBJVsg/St1Dnm5t3AI/AAAAAAAABnM/_WZ-84CL-WA/s1600-h/bd-burma2.jpg>
(2) Bangladesh-Myanmar Military Strength : Source - Janes Defence weekly <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LJsVgqBJVsg/St1IWbTrqZI/AAAAAAAABnU/Znb2h4evXYc/s1600-h/bd-burma1.jpg>

But, a military campaign can not run in isolation of favorable & complimentary home establishment, diplomatic campaign and capable civil adminstration. We can not commit and then compromise our beloved Armed Forces in a half-backed campaign where in-charges are still playing dumb & deaf.

But, is everything OK & favorable at home front ?

Members are requested to respond avoiding biting each other.

Last edited:
When even in your analysis you note correctly that Bangladesh sooner or later will require China to play its card---if there is indeed an Indian hand behind the Burmese Junta's defiant attitude---then why not our people demand of GoB to start a favorable diplomacy with China right now, and tell them to stop offending China any further ?

Is this not one of the 1st steps now ? Why people will bear the indulgence of &#8216;our lady politicians&#8217; any further if they kindly manage to fail ?

Also included in 1st series of steps :

1. To mobilize public support in the right direction
2. To set up the right machinery for International diplomacy and campaign
3. To have alternative solutions to meet the contingency arising out of Chittagong---the lifeline pivot point---get hit adversely. Export-Import will suffer, Fuel oil shortage will occur within 1st 2 weeks, Outside supply line will be snapped etc. etc.

All of us need to come out of our respective narrow party-allegiance to devise effective solutions and preparedness on national level with true patriotism. We must install a capable administration at home with strong moral foundation.

Without a spot of doubt, BA is much capable of and more superbly trained to handle Myanmar aggressor. See the Comparison Data which are also favorable:

(1) Bangladesh-Myanmar Economic Strength: Source - CIA Fact Book <http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LJsVgqBJVsg/St1Dnm5t3AI/AAAAAAAABnM/_WZ-84CL-WA/s1600-h/bd-burma2.jpg>
(2) Bangladesh-Myanmar Military Strength : Source - Janes Defence weekly <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LJsVgqBJVsg/St1IWbTrqZI/AAAAAAAABnU/Znb2h4evXYc/s1600-h/bd-burma1.jpg>

But, a military campaign can not run in isolation of favorable & complimentary home establishment, diplomatic campaign and capable civil adminstration. We can not commit and then compromise our beloved Armed Forces in a half-backed campaign where in-charges are still playing dumb & deaf.

But, is everything OK & favorable at home front ?

Members are requested to respond avoiding biting each other.

Its too early to talk about chinese card now. Chinese did not side with BD in 1991 standoff with Myanmar. Dont forget that.

Also we never had any strategic relationship with Chinese. I mean never. No matter what you say, BD under all govt never wanted to irk India by engaging itself with any kind of defence ties with any country. Now under this circumstances why would China support us instead of Myanmar? The best we could expect from them is to stay neutral.
There are few members who suspected that China will turn away from us if we engage ourself with India. But the irony is, Myanmar is licking Indian feet for quite some time now. They even have more defence co-operation with India than Chinese, at least getting free stuffs and all. Still Chinese favoring Myanmar than us or may be its hypothetical.
What BD is doing now is quite smart. They are more into practical diplomacy. Just follow the following observation.

1) After coming to power, AL first sent its envoys to China assuring them or expecting them to continue their support towards BD. Abul Hossain tried hard for Rail Link to China via Myanmar. Also BD asked more than 4 billion dollar from China. which clearly showed intention.
2) BD as usual is favoring Chinese companies to lead infrastructure projects.
3) With India, BD is doing great regarding carrot diplomacy. India will not get direct transit through BD but will get rail and water. For direct transit they may wait another 10 years.
4) BD sent maritime boundary issue for arbitration which is great as they knew there will not be any outcome through bilateral discussion. So why to waste time.
5) BD also did great with Uncle Sam. They are giving us 21 Sea vessel for our Navy. Not a bad deal.

The above observation made me to think that BD is in the right direction. But failed miserably with Myanmar. I still dont understand why after Dipu Moni's visit to Rengoon they still remained as hostile as they were one year before. :devil:

Its too early to talk about chinese card now. Chinese did not side with BD in 1991 standoff with Myanmar. Dont forget that.

Also we never had any strategic relationship with Chinese. I mean never. No matter what you say, BD under all govt never wanted to irk India by engaging itself with any kind of defence ties with any country. Now under this circumstances why would China support us instead of Myanmar? The best we could expect from them is to stay neutral.
There are few members who suspected that China will turn away from us if we engage ourself with India. But the irony is, Myanmar is licking Indian feet for quite some time now. They even have more defence co-operation with India than Chinese, at least getting free stuffs and all. Still Chinese favoring Myanmar than us or may be its hypothetical.
What BD is doing now is quite smart. They are more into practical diplomacy. Just follow the following observation.

1) After coming to power, AL first sent its envoys to China assuring them or expecting them to continue their support towards BD. Abul Hossain tried hard for Rail Link to China via Myanmar. Also BD asked more than 4 billion dollar from China. which clearly showed intention.
3) With India, BD is doing great regarding carrot diplomacy. India will not get direct transit through BD but will get rail and water. For direct transit they may wait another 10 years.
4) BD sent maritime boundary issue for arbitration which is great as they knew there will not be any outcome through bilateral discussion. So why to waste time.
5) BD also did great with Uncle Sam. They are giving us 21 Sea vessel for our Navy. Not a bad deal.

The above observation made me to think that BD is in the right direction. But failed miserably with Myanmar. I still dont understand why after Dipu Moni's visit to Rengoon they still remained as hostile as they were one year before. :devil:

Iaj:The later part of your post is valid. To start with, there is no credible info suggesting a conventional War. Coming to your post..

No matter what you say, BD under all govt never wanted to irk India by engaging itself with any kind of defence ties with any country...

Are you suggesting your defence tie's were governed by what pleases Delhi? ... Are you kidding us?

Now under this circumstances why would China support us instead of Myanmar? The best we could expect from them is to stay neutral.
Its really not that complicated. China remains biggest supporter of Junta. It has got nothing to do with BD. Had there been a iota of chances of war, you would have seen Chinese movement.... we dont see any so far.

But the irony is, Myanmar is licking Indian feet for quite some time now. They even have more defence co-operation with India than Chinese, at least getting free stuffs and all.
Actually its the other way around. We fear the Encirclement, you see ;)

Dumper from Liendia,

If Balmiki's Ramayan wasn't painful enough for the globe on giving birth of 1B hanumans that would swarm the internet by "Bande Maa'taram" type of war cry then it needed no more wait for the bitter end. Time to give the rise of Magnath & Raban from East, West, North and South that would make sure that those hanumans get contained in Bharat-Mata before pollution reaches out another planet.

Now, before encroaching again in my territory, remember Ummah's dildo is much bigger than 71's Punjabi ones that has shown its power for thousand years in the very land of your Bharat-Mata. Say Subahanallah now!:cheesy:

Well M_Saint, the strawman of yours would have reflected as courageous had you spoken the same in a non Islamic forum. That would have been courage indeed.

Being a representative of my country on a international forum , alas, bounds me to word's that represent our culture. I see, you don't have any such bounding's. Subahanallah.

Well M_Saint, the strawman of yours would have reflected as courageous had you spoken the same in a non Islamic forum. That would have been courage indeed.

Being a representative of my country on a international forum , alas, bounds me to word's that represent our culture. I see, you don't have any such bounding's. Subahanallah.

Liedune was the word repeatedly spitted by U, right Mr. clean? And even I were to travel to take on Advani's type in Raban's land then straw man of mine wouldn't be closer to any Bharatis that write P.H.D thesis/make LCA engine in Garza’s land, would I Sire?Dalits, Asasprisyas of 156 millions of mine are written in Bharat's discovery. Now would you spare us from digging an unnecessary canal, in where your Bharati crocodiles would eat us more than Burmese Junta, please?

Liedune was the word repeatedly spitted by U, right Mr. clean? And even I were to travel to take on Advani's type in Raban's land then straw man of mine wouldn't be closer to any Bharatis that write P.H.D thesis/make LCA engine in Garza’s land, would I Sire?

LieDune ........ Yes indeed, Racist ..... No, that would be you, Sir.
Obviously you dont get the meaning of Strawman, i believe.

HO HO..

bangladesh is getting 21 Sea vessel (not sure what they are) from uncle sam.
????? ??? - ????????? ????? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????

Kick those basted burmese out of Bay of Bengal.

Professor Iazdani Sire! Please spare yourself from performing baffonaries. If Sagol could be used to plough paddy field then cow wouldn't be required in IND. Similarly, if smaller Gun-boats could do frigate's job then pentagon would make the best use BD's dockyards. Do you even know that BN's ULSHAN class doesn't fall under Frigate's category (Less than 3000 Tons Displacement), let alone others thus we infect don't even have one good NAVAL vessel in real term. So, how practical is to roar for kicking Burmese arses that overall has 5 times stronger army than us?

From the look "digital deception 2" is written all over your so called "observation". We all know in last 10 months how awami "didgital deception 1" unfolded.

China single handedly supplied and helped build Bangladesh defense forces from ashes. Specially when indian forces looted all armament from Bangladesh after the independence. When Bangladesh territorial integrity was at risk by indian instigated and funded terror campaign in CHT, it was Chinese arms that helped us. It was Chinese who build the Bangladesh first assault rifle factory. It was Chinese who provided C-802 missile to protect 120km range of our maritime boundary. These are direct result of "Bangladesh China Defence Cooperation Agreement" signed during (2005) last elected BNP govt. So stop spreading your indo-awami inspired &#8220;digital deception 2&#8221;.

As any novice can only think black and white; you are doing the same &#8211; asking why China picking Myanmar over us. Fact is China has not picked any side. And certainly don&#8217;t want to have clash between BD-Myanmar instigated by Indians.

And anyone thinking of giving Chinese few hundred million dollars contract will be enough for them to look the other way while Awami stooges govt arrange strategic back stabing, are thinking rest of us are na&#239;ve here. Chinese are far more smarter. China has close to $3 trillion in reserve and few million from Bangladesh not even counted and relation with Bangladesh is not solely based on money.

As early as few months ago, China was eager to build road through Myanmar. With Awami stooges arranging back stabbing Chinese would be less interested. Very thing indian desired for long time.

By the way what kind of fishing boat or fishing boat watching platform uncle has offered. With $4.6 million not even a decent fishing boat can be purchased, let alone naval ship. But please do provide link (other than prothom lie).

Last edited:
HO HO..

bangladesh is getting 21 Sea vessel (not sure what they are) from uncle sam.
????? ??? - ????????? ????? ???? ??????? ??????? ?????

Kick those basted burmese out of Bay of Bengal.

Nothing there to start jumping about this.They did not give any details about the boats.These boats are at best patrol boats I think.May be a armed with only high calibre machine guns.
Good for catching Pirates and terrorists.And may be scaring off NASAKA.

Specially when indian forces looted all armament from Bangladesh after the independence.........

And certainly don&#8217;t want to have clash between BD-Myanmar instigated by Indians........

Very thing indian desired for long time.....

Here, you do, exactly what you have been accusing EastWatch of. Make falsified claims without providing any independent source. We still wait.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom